If you are looking for the Best Scan Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Scan Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Scan Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Scan Android App
1. Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner
“Microsoft Lens (formerly Microsoft Office Lens) trims, enhances, and makes pictures of whiteboards and documents readable.
You can use Microsoft Lens to convert images to PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files, digitize printed or handwritten text, and save to OneNote, OneDrive, or your local device. You can even import images that are already on your device using Gallery.
PRODUCTIVITY AT WORK
• Scan and upload all your notes, receipts, and documents
• Capture whiteboard at end of the meeting to keep those action items on track
• Scan printed text or handwritten meeting notes to edit and share later
• Keep your business networking contacts handy by scanning business cards and saving them to your contact list
• Choose to save as PDF, Image, Word or PowerPoint formats into OneNote, OneDrive, or local device as location
PRODUCTIVITY AT SCHOOL
• Scan classroom handouts and annotate them in Word and OneNote
• Scan handwritten notes to digitize and edit later (works with English only)
• Take a picture of the whiteboard or blackboard to reference later, even if you’re offline
• Keep class notes and your own research organized with the seamless integration with OneNote
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/olensandterms.”
2. “Adobe Scan: PDF Scanner, OCR”
The most intelligent scanner app. Scan anything — receipts, notes, documents, photos, business cards, whiteboards — with text you can reuse from each PDF and photo scan.
HOW IT WORKS
• With the Adobe Scan scanner app, you can make anything scannable.
• Use the PDF scanner to quickly create a photo scan or PDF scan.
• Scan any document and convert to PDF.
• Scan anything with precision with this mobile PDF scanner.
• Advanced image technology automatically detects borders, sharpens scanned content, and recognizes text (OCR).
• Touch up scans or photos from your camera roll.
• Whether it’s a PDF or photo scan, you can preview, reorder, crop, rotate, and adjust color.
CLEANUP UP YOUR SCANS
• Remove and edit imperfections, erase stains, marks, creases, even handwriting.
• Turn your photo scan into a high-quality Adobe PDF that unlocks text through automated text recognition (OCR).
• Reuse text from each PDF scan thanks to OCR.
SCAN ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
• Capture forms, receipts, notes, and business cards with this mobile PDF scanner.
• The Adobe Scan scanner app even lets you scan multi-page documents and save with a single tap.
• The Adobe Scan PDF scanner makes any content scannable and reusable.
• Free, built-in optical character recognition (OCR) lets you reuse scanned text and content by creating a high-quality PDF can work with in the free Adobe Acrobat Reader app.
• You can even turn Adobe Scan into a tax receipt scanner to highlight expenses with ease.
QUICKLY FIND DOCUMENTS IN PHOTO LIBRARY
• This powerful scanner app automatically finds documents and receipts in your photos and turns them into PDF scans, so you don’t have to.
• Automatic OCR turns text into content you can edit, resize, and reuse in other documents.
SAVE BUSINESS CARDS TO CONTACTS
• Scan a business card and Adobe Scan turns into a fast business card scanner and reader.
• Contact information will be automatically extracted so you can quickly add to your device contacts — no typing needed.
GET MORE DONE ON THE GO
• Save each scan to Adobe Document Cloud for instant access and sharing.
• Even lengthy legal documents become manageable and scannable with the Adobe Scan scanner app, which lets you search, select, and copy text.
• You can also open a PDF scan in Acrobat Reader to highlight key sections, add comments, fill and sign.
Subscribe for even more scanning power. Subscriptions work across Scan and Reader mobile apps and Acrobat on web.
• Combine scans into one file so you can take multiple scans and consolidate into one document.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word or PowerPoint file formats to integrate with your workflows.
• Increase OCR capacity from 25 to 100 pages so that you can find text in multiple scans.
Download the best free mobile scanner to convert photos and documents into PDF and JPEG files wherever you are. With OCR technology, you can easily digitalize books, business cards, and business receipts and access them via the Adobe Document Cloud. Adobe Scan is the PDF converter trusted by millions worldwide. Scan photos to high-quality PDFs or JPEGs and share easier than ever before.
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights”
3. Google Drive
With Drive, you can:
• Safely store and access your files anywhere
• Quickly access recent and important files
• Search for files by name and content
• Share and set permissions for files and folders
• View your content on the go while offline
• Receive notifications about important activity on your files
• Use your device’s camera to scan paper documents
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Drive functionality, including:
• Easily managing users and file sharing to help meet data compliance needs
• Sharing files and folders directly with groups or teams within your organization
• Creating a shared drive to store all of your team’s content
Learn more about Google Workspace Drive: https://workspace.google.com/products/drive/
Learn more about Google Apps update policy: https://support.google.com/a/answer/6288871
Google accounts get 15GB of storage free, shared across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. For additional storage, you can upgrade to Google Workspace or Google One as an in-app purchase. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US, and can vary by region.
Google Drive Terms of Service: https://www.google.com/drive/terms-of-service
Follow us for more: