If you are looking for the Best School Agenda App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best School Agenda App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best School Agenda App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best School Agenda App For iPhone
1. B4Grad: Homework Planner App
Tasks are intelligently presented so that you always know what to focus on at the current moment. Homework is made fun using interactive gestures like swiping to complete or remove a task. Join the thousands of students who use B4Grad every day. Class has never been this simple – organize everything from assignments, to lectures, to instructors, and more!
This is a premium class and homework planner that has been carefully designed to help you succeed. We take pride in providing our users with the best user experience, which is why students of all ages – from middle school to PhD – use our product every day.
What Makes Us Different.
• B4Grad ensures that you are aware of all tasks at least 2 weeks in advance. This helps you feel proactive and aware of what’s coming up. No more flipping through pages with a physical planner!
•Tasks are intelligently organized so that you don’t have to do the heavy lifting – just add what’s in your syllabus and let B4Grad handle the rest!
•Today’s classes are at the very top so that you don’t miss them.
•Intuitive Design keeps things simple for you, so that you can spend more time actually doing homework instead of organizing it.
•Interactive gestures help you feel rewarded for getting things done.
•We provide a bird’s eye view of upcoming and past work by organizing a digital syllabus for each course.
But There’s More!
ORGANIZE CLASS EASILY
Most apps don’t let you track more than just classes. With B4Grad, you can track lectures, labs, and tutorials separately – which can be especially helpful for college students. We can also remind you before a class begins, so that you have enough time to get there. With B4Grad, you will never miss another class again!
THE ULTIMATE PLANNER
Why spend money on a traditional agenda, calendar, timetable sheet, and more, when you can simply use B4Grad as your planner? Our smartphones & tablets are always nearby, and with B4Grad powerful capabilities, you can feel productive while also saving more. B4Grad even creates a personalized timetable and calendar for you. You can also attach Notes, Subtasks, and more to your tasks!
B4Grad is designed to be highly interactive, so that the product feels great to use. Most other school apps get downloaded and left unused. B4Grad keeps you coming back though, as you can be reminded for everything from lectures to exams. Students tell us all the time how fun it is to use B4Grad, and how no other planner can provide this level of interaction and joy. Homework is more fun when everything feels so organized and simple, so students are motivated to get it done sooner.
Every workflow within B4Grad is designed to be efficient and easy-to-use. Don’t waste time with physical agendas or other tools that haven’t innovated in years, use a modern app to keep track of your academic career. By using color-coded tasks & beautiful iconography, B4Grad feels simple and easy to use. B4Grad is created by a committed team that listens to its users. When a common workflow requires too many taps, we try our best to effectively optimize the layout.
Homework is fun when your planner provides a wide range of customization. Select one of several gorgeous backgrounds in B4Grad, which all provide a unique look and feel. You can also set the color and icon for each class to exactly suit your needs. Homework has never looked this good!
Our core philosophy is to help students get things done by cutting through the noise and realizing what really helps make us productive. Try out B4Grad today!”
2. Calendly Mobile
You can quickly copy your scheduling links and paste them into an email, text, or any other app, saving you time while you’re away from your computer. Utilizing iOS’ native sharing capabilities, you can quickly populate your scheduling link and a brief message without ever needing to leave the Calendly app.
With the ability to view upcoming meeting details, you can feel more prepared throughout the day, wherever it may take you. View answers to your invitee questions, look up a phone number and even join video calls directly from the app.
You also have the flexibility to reschedule or cancel upcoming meetings to better accommodate your day or your invitee’s.
Go about your day with confidence knowing that you have the power of Calendly right in your pocket!”
3. My Study Life – School Planner
“My Study Life is a cross-platform planner for students, teachers and lecturers designed to make your study life easier to manage. My Study Life allows you to store your classes, homework and exams in the cloud making it available on any device, wherever you are.
Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life – see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam – all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can…
Track your tasks – homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams – keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes – your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified – reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.”
4. myHomework Student Planner
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability – myHomework has a gorgeous appearance and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere – With highly rated cross-platform apps, and a wonderful website, it’s the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price – The account is FREE everywhere and an ads-free premium experience is available.
* Experience – myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don’t listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we’ve received:
2014: USA Today Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time’s Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The free app includes:
– Track your classes, homework, tests and assignments
– Beautiful calendar display
– Supports time, block and period-based schedules
– Universal (both iPhone, iPad and iPod touch)
– Compatibility for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
With the optional myHomework account, you also get:
– Sync across other platforms
– Access to our website
– Receive homework reminders
– Facebook Single Sign-On
– Join your teacher’s Teachers.io class and automatically download their class information, assignments, files and announcements
Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda?
myHomework is just what you’re looking for. The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework helper contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! The myHomework student agenda is today’s students favorite way to focus and reduce anxiety. With this school tracker, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere. Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. Download Today!”
5. Power Planner
With Power Planner’s online account, you can stay on top of homework assignments and schedule from wherever you are.
Power Planner lets you manage semesters, enter classes with time schedules and room locations, add assignments and exams, receive automatic reminders about upcoming homework, and more.
Grade and GPA calculation is also fully supported, letting you know exactly what your GPA is across multiple semesters.
The paid version (one-time purchase) unlocks the ability to add more than five grades per class, use multiple semesters, and more. It is purchased through an in-app purchase, and when you buy Power Planner once, you unlock it everywhere. However, the free version is still perfectly functional.”
6. School Assistant – Planner
School Assistant by Sun Apps is a simple but powerful school planner app. It allows you to quickly and easily keep track of homework, tests, and your schedule, scan documents, see and save Google Classroom assignments, quickly access saved websites, and more.
First, as a student myself, I fully believe it is wrong to charge students money for trying to succeed in school. So, School Assistant is completely free, and will forever be free. No premium subscriptions, no paywalls, and no ads. Ever. If you like the app, it would be amazing if you considered donating through the Tip Jar in Settings (this is why the App Store shows that there are In-App Purchases).
Designed for Mac:
School Assistant uses the Mac toolbar, sidebar, Menu Bar, and more for the best Mac experience
– Manage your upcoming assignments and tests
– Sort by due date, class, category, alphabetically, or manually
– Add a related class, due date, submission location and link, and notes
– Schedule reminders
– Highlight upcoming and overdue schoolwork
– View how many assignments/tests you have right from your Home Screen with Widgets
– Keep track of your classes for every day
– Add associated teacher and room information (or, add a link for online classes)
– Automatically switch days based on the day of the week
– Automatically switch between two weeks (great for A/B week schedules)
– Manually switch between up to ten weeks
– See your current class and next class on the Dashboard and with Home Screen Widgets
– Access to your classes’ assignments is built-in
– View assignment information
– Quickly add to Schoolwork with one tap
– One-tap access to view in the Classroom app
– Set a custom theme color
– Full and automatic data syncing over iCloud
– Tight macOS integration with support for features like tooltips, system sidebars, the Mac toolbar, Widgets, the Mac Accent Color, and multi-window support
– Support for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Apple Watch
– Designed with quick and easy usability in mind
*Legal disclaimers for Quizlet and Google Classroom
©2018 Google LLC, used with permission. Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC.”