If you are looking for the Best Scientific Calculator Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Scientific Calculator Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Scientific Calculator Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Scientific Calculator Android App
• Perform basic calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
• Do scientific operations such as trigonometric, logarithmic, and exponential functions”
2. HP Prime Pro
Designed with the same layout and features as the College Board approved HP Prime Graphing Calculator, the app answers the demands of the digital classroom and delivers flexible functionality anywhere you work.
• Advanced graphing capabilities to graph implicit and explicit equations and inequalities, with the capability to trace or build tables of points of interest.
• Use the Graph 3D feature to plot functions that define Z in terms of X and Y
• Units & base conversions to handle the most complex problems in chemistry, physics, quantum mechanics and other engineering fields
• Pinch-to-zoom and multi-touch capabilities for a hands-on, intuitive experience.
• Full featured programming language including user defined functions and re-assignable keys
• Perfect companion for secondary and collegiate mathematics courses with dynamic Geometry, Statistics, Finance, and Spreadsheet applications.
• Just-in-time context-sensitive help available through the app.
• Easily toggle decimals to special values of (a/b)*π, (a/b)*√(c/d), ln(a/b), and e^(a/b)
• Solve single equations and systems of equations (linear and nonlinear)..
• HP Prime Explorer allows the user discover several function families
• Calculate bonds, cash flows, dates and more with the Finance feature.
• Reduce keystrokes with optional RPN.
• Delivers a multidimensional Computer Algebra System (CAS).
• Authentic app, developed and supported by HP.”
3. HiEdu Scientific Calculator
“HiEdu Scientific Calculator He-570: solver app provides help with a variety of problems including arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry, calculus, statistics, complex, matrix, vector and other topics using an advanced AI powered math solver. Simply input a problem on app. HiEdu Scientific Calculator problem solver instantly recognizes the problem and helps you to solve it with 🔥FREE Step-By-Step Explanations🔥. Quickly look up related concepts. Get help with your homework problems and gain confidence in mastering 💯 the techniques 🔥It is absolutely FREE🔥
• It is a scientific calculator app supports most of the features of real calculators: calculator for fractions, calculator algebra, calculator derivative, calculate integral, calculate differential, calculator square root, calculator with exponents, calculator with log, calculator with remainder, calculator division, calculator with variables,.. In addition, the calculator has factorial, absolute, combination, permutation… help you calculate easily
• Natural Display makes it possible to input and display fractions and certain functions (log, x2, x3, x^), “, x−1, 10^, e^ , d/dx, Σ, Abs …) just as they are written in your textbook
• Get interactive Step-by-Step explanation & Graphing calculator
• Save history, select a calculation in list history and edit it
• Create favorite calculations that make calculations faster
• This is a perfect tool for daily calculations such as: independent memory (M+, M-), figuring percentages with memory functions similar to a small handheld calculator
• Income Tax Calculator : income tax personal, income tax calculation, sales tax calculator, tax return calculator
Complex number calculation
Complex is useful to find a complex number as a result of addition, real part of complex number, imaginary part of complex number, subtraction complex numbers calculator, multiplying complex numbers calculator and dividing complex numbers calculator
It’s main task – calculate mathematical matrices
Supported matrix operations: matrix inverse calculator, matrix determinant, matrix addition, matrix subtraction, matrix multiplication, matrix transposition
This calculator app has many functions: vector calculation, calculate cross product, calculate dot product, unit vector, find angle between two vectors
• Easily graph functions such as: drawing graph, graphing calculators, find special points of functions
Solve the equation
• Solve quadratic equations
• Solve cubic equations
• Solve inequalities
• Solve the system of equations
• Available unit conversions include:
+ Currency conversion
+ Temperature converter
+ Length converter
+ Speed converter
+ Area conversion
+ Cooking Volume
+ Pressure converter
+ Power converter
+ Time converter
+ Fuel Consumption converter
+ Digital Storage conversion
• This app has 1000+ math formula and more to come.
• Now no need to make paper notes to remember mathematics formulas just have this app put all the formulas on your favourite phones.
• you’ll find formulas very simply explained in app with necessary figures will help you to understand very easily
• The application is a physical handbook. Contains most physical formulas for students and undergraduate help users quickly refer to any Physics formulas for their study and work.This app displays most popular as well as advanced formulas in seven categories:
Important Note : Our app products are not related to physical calculators such as casio scientific calculator, hp scientific calculators, texas scientific calculators… The app was developed by the research of the company team.”
4. Scientific calculator plus advanced 991 calc
“Scientific calculator 300 plus, 991 is the calculator for students and engineering student. Calculator 991 plus provides powerful functions in a real calculator 991 300 . It makes advanced calculator 991 become the most useful calculator for university and school.
Application includes some calculators inside:
– Basic calculator 300 plus
– Advanced calculator 115 plus
– Scientific calculator 991
– Scientific calculator 991 plus
– Graphing calculator 84 plus
Let’s see some special features:
◉ Basic calculator 300 plus and 115 plus: supports from basic mathematics to advanced math functions: percentage, powers, roots, trigonometric, logarithms calculator. Fraction calculation 991 supports convert fraction to decimal, mixed fraction and solve fractions problems.
◉ Advanced calculator 115 plus: combines of hyper calculator and simple scientific calc. This calculator is a multi-functional advanced calculator 991 with all features in one app. Such as linear algebra, calculus, complex numbers, display result in rectangular and polar coordinates, matrix and vector.
◉ Scientific calculator 991 plus: includes smart equation solver. Equation solver can solve quadratic, cubic equations, systems of equations. Caluculator solves any polynomial. Smart scientific calculator 991 has exponent calculator contains scientific calculations such as derivative, integral, square root calculation, factorial calculation, pi calculation, equation solver.
◉ Scientific calculator 991: supports calculate with infinity number of digits, prime factors, random numbers, combinations, permutations, GCD and LCM. This calculator 991ex is a real engineering simulator. Scientific calculator has features of 500 es, 500 ms, 300 es plus, 991 es plus. Calculator keyboard layout same as calculator 300 es plus, 991 ex and es plus.
◉ Graphing calculator 84 plus supports function graph, polar, parametric and implicit function. Graphing calculator 84 can draw tangent, tracing, derivative, root, min and max. It simulates for graphing caluculator 83 and t1 84, 84 plus.
◉ Integral calculator 991 plus provide powerful calculator to calculate integrate, derivative, differentiation and integration.
◉ This scientific calculator 991 includes CAS (computer algebra system), which can perform symbolic calculation.
◉ Some other features: math formula, physics formula, unit conversion, theme, font and programming.”
5. MyScript Calculator 2
“Calculator 2 turns your device into an interactive piece of paper. Simply write a calculation and it gets you the result in real time. Develop it further with editing gestures or by adding new elements anywhere. Reuse previous results with drag and drop. Calculator 2 interprets everything you do on the fly.
Calculator 2 is based on MyScript Interactive Ink®, the next step for digital ink. It is the successor of the award-winning first handwriting calculator.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
• Write calculations in an intuitive and natural way without a keyboard.
• Erase easily by using scratch-out gestures to remove symbols and numbers.
• Drag and drop numbers from and to the canvas, the memory bar or to an external app.
• Copy your results to the clipboard or export them to other apps.
• Fractions: Display results using decimals, fractions or mixed numbers.
• Multi-line: Continue the same calculation on the next line or write several calculations on multiple lines.
• Memory: Save results into memory. Reuse them anytime in your calculations.
• History: Retrieve all your past calculations to reuse or export.
• Basic operations: +, -, ×, ÷, /, ·, :
• Powers, roots, exponentials: 7², √, ∛, e³
• Miscellaneous operations: %, |5|, 3!
• Brackets: ( )
• Trigonometry: sin, cos, tan, cot, cosh, sinh, tanh, coth
• Inverse trigonometry: asin, acos, atan, acot, arcsin, arccos, arctan, arccot, acosh, asinh, atanh, acoth, arcosh, arsinh, artanh, arcoth
• Logarithms: ln, log
• Constants: π, e, phi
For help and support, visit https://app-support.myscript.com.”
6. CalcNote Pro – Math Calculator
“CalcNote is a new generation of calculator designed for the smart phone.
Just type a expression, the answer will be displayed instantly. No need to tap equals.
It works like notepad or your word processor, you can see multiple questions and answers all at once.
It’s like a spreadsheet but much easier and simpler.
If you make a mistake, you don’t need to start again, you just fix the wrong expression.
Instant calculator & realtime results
CalcNote will instantly evaluate any mathematical expression and display result in real-time.
With a Notepad-style interface you write operations on each line and see results instantly.
You can combine text-lines with calculations.
Multi-line calculations & references
Every line in CalcNote is evaluated so you can write different operations on each.
It even allows referencing lines as in Spreadsheet so you can do multi-line combined calculations (i.e. $2+$3 adds up the results from line 2 and 3).
Different keypads with operations
Swipe right-left to switch between different keypads with multiple operations you can perform.
Regular mathematical operations, logarithmic, trigonometric functions (i.e. sin, cos), permutations/combinations as well as a percentage calculator and unit converter.
Save & Export
In CalcNote you can organize your calculation sheets, save them individually and even export expressions if you want to use them elsewhere (i.e. in Spreadsheet, in a scientific paper, etc.).
You can customize CalcNote by changing its background/text color, showing/hiding line numbers, fonts, display format, customize the keypad layout and much more.
Please refer to online manual for more details
This is a Pro version of CalcNote.
I recommend that you try the free version before purchasing.
burton999 makes no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability or suitability of any calculation results or information provided through the CalcNote. burton999 is not also responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, which may occur by the calculation results or information provided through the CalcNote.
If you have any concerns, feedback, or questions email me at email@example.com
I hope this app will be helpful for you.
7. RealCalc Scientific Calculator
RealCalc is designed to look and operate exactly like a real hand-held calculator. It has all the standard scientific functions plus history, memories, unit conversions and constants. You can choose from a number of display styles and formats. It also supports binary, octal and hexadecimal calculations and has an optional RPN mode. RealCalc is easy to use, but has full help included in the app.
If you like RealCalc, the pro version RealCalc Plus has lots of extra features including fractions, degrees/minutes/seconds, customizable conversions and constants, landscape mode, a home-screen widget, a 12-digit display and greater internal precision. Purchasing RealCalc Plus will also help to support further development. Just search for RealCalc Plus or follow the upgrade link in the app.
RealCalc Scientific Calculator includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* Result history
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* External keyboard support
* Full built-in help
RealCalc Plus contains all these features, plus:
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* Landscape mode
* Homescreen widget (now with RPN support)
* 12-digit display
* Extended internal precision (32-digit)
* User-customizable unit conversions and constants
* New RPN styles (buffered-entry, XYZT rolling stack)
* Samsung multi-window support with drag & drop.”
8. HiPER Scientific Calculator
The calculator has up to 100 digits of significand and 9 digits of exponent. It detects repeating decimals and numbers can be also entered as fractions or converted to fractions.
You can write expressions in a natural way and watch your calculations. The result is displayed as a number, simplified expression etc.
The calculator has several layouts suitable for various screen sizes:
– “pocket” for small devices
– “compact” for smartphones (in portrait and landscape orientation)
– “expanded” for tablets
A multiline display can be turned on in tablets to show the complete history of calculations and to provide access the previous results.
Users can choose from several high-quality themes.
The calculator has many functions, such as:
– basic arithmetic operations including percentage, modulo and negation;
– fractions (in the expression mode any expression including nested fractions can be entered as a numerator and a denominator);
– mixed numbers;
– periodic numbers and their conversion to fractions;
– unlimited number of braces;
– operator priority;
– repeated operations;
– variables and symbolic computation;
– derivatives and integrals;
– graphs of functions and integral area, 3D graphs;
– calculation details – extended information about a calculation like all complex roots, unit circle etc.;
– complex numbers
– conversion between rectangular and polar coordinates
– sums and products of sequences
– advanced number operations such as random numbers, combinations, permutations, common greatest divisor, etc.;
– trigonometric and hyperbolic functions;
– powers, roots, logarithms, etc.;
– degrees, minutes and seconds conversion;
– fixed point, scientific and engineering display format;
– display exponent as SI units prefix;
– memory operations with 10 extended memories;
– clipboard operations with various clipboard formats;
– result history;
– binary, octal and hexadecimal numeral systems;
– logical operations;
– bitwise shifts and rotations;
– haptic feedback;
– more than 90 physical constants;
– conversion among 250 units;
– Reverse Polish notation.
The calculator has many settings to manage the full screen mode, decimal and thousand separators, etc.
All features are described with a built-in help.”