If you are looking for the Best Scientific Calculator App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Scientific Calculator App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Scientific Calculator App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Scientific Calculator App For iPhone
1. Calculator ∞
The BEST Alternative to Graphing TI-83, TI-84, TI-89, Casio FX, Sharp EL,…
Calculator Infinity (∞) – The sleek, multi-function calculator for iPhone/iPad is proud to offer a variety of features to satisfy all ranges of customers: The App possesses a powerful math core and algebra engine with mathematical display support, making it a viable tool for everyone from those looking for basic calculation to more advanced users, such as scientific computation, programmers, engineers, and math students. Calculator ∞ makes available everything you need – including a user manual and tutorial video clips – so you can master the app in a matter of minutes!
◉ Official Website: http://iPhoneCalculator.com
◉ ADVANCED FEATURES:
▸ Step-by-step solution (Hints)
▸ Math Photos Solver *
▸ Handwriting Recognition *
▸ Well Organized of Functions
◉ GENERAL FEATURES:
▸ Universal Calculator App ¹
▸ Support Multitasking (iPad)
▸ Support Wireless KB²
▸ Mathematical Display
▸ Edit & Export Expression/Result
▸ History Tape View
▸ Basic Calculations (+, -, x, ÷, %, Abs,…)
▸ Advanced Functions (Sin, Cos, Ln, X!, ^, √,…)
▸ Memory Variables (Including X,Y,Z,M)
▸ F(x) Customize Functions (F1, F2, F3)
▸ Unit Converter (40 Categories, 1000+ Units)
▸ Over 40 Common Constants
▸ Fraction and Degree/Angle Calculation
▸ Numeric Integral & Derivative Calculation
▸ Dual Skins (Silver Light & Carbon+)
▸ No Ads
◉ ALGEBRA FEATURES:
▸ Big Integer & Rational Number (Up to 500!)
▸ Expand and Factor Polynomials
▸ Indefinite integral & Derivative
▸ Two-side Limit
▸ Taylor Series Expansion
▸ Hints and Solutions
◉ 2D GRAPH:
▸ Simultaneous Graph
▸ Smooth Zoom & Transformation
▸ Conic Equations (Parabola, Hyperbola, Ellipse)
▸ Get Intersections, Min, Max & Special Points
◉ CLOUD COMPUTING:
▸ Advanced Two-side Limit
▸ Advanced Indefinite Integral
▸ General Equations (Accurate Roots)
◉ EQUATIONS SOLVERS:
▸ General Equations (Numerical Roots)
▸ Quadratic & Cubic Equations
▸ System of Linear Equations (2 & 3 Unknowns)
◉ REGRESSION & STATISTICS:
▸ Modify & Sort Data
▸ Single Variable Statistics
▸ Linear, Quadratic, Power Regression
▸ Logarithmic & Exponential Regression
◉ COMPLEX CALCULATION:
▸ Polar & Rectangular Notation
▸ Argument, Conjugate Function
▸ Trigonometry Functions
▸ Logarithmic & Exponential Functions
◉ MATRIX/VECTOR MODE:
▸ Support Up to 7×7 Matrix
▸ Support Complex Numbers
▸ Cross, Dot Product
▸ Det, Inverse, Transpose
▸ Cramer’s Rule Solver
▸ Numerical Real Eigenvalues
◉ NUMBER BASE-N MODE:
▸ 15 Different Bases
▸ Support Up to 32 Bits Integer
▸ Binary Operation (NOT, OR, XOR, 2’S, …)
◉ MULTIPLE LANGUAGES:
▸ English, Spanish, German,
▸ French, Japanese, Chinese
(*) In-App-Purchase is required
¹: Include iPhone SE, PRO, PRO-MAX, iPad…
²: Standard English KB
Calculator ∞ is not only the Calculator
IT IS THE MUST HAVE CALCULATOR !!!
We love your feedback, Thanks a lot !
Please contact us for questions, bugs/crash reports, conversion requirements, etc….
Terms of Service:
2. Calculator HD Pro Lite
・Dual-line display – shows the input and result at the same time
・History tape – saves every calculation, time and date stamped
・Memory buttons – shows its value on the display
・Percentage and backspace button
・6 layouts (3 portrait, 3 landscape)
・10 color themes
・Multi-line input for really long equations
・Automatic scientific formatting
・Label any calculation in the history tape
・E-mail a calculation or the entire history tape
・iOS 9 Split View
・Swipe down to see the history tape
・Tap & hold on the result to copy
・Tap & hold on the input to move the cursor, copy, paste, convert to E-notation
・Light Tape Background
・Show Layout Button
・Show Memory Buttons
・Backspace Button (Solid, Arrow)
・Replace ÷ Button With /
・Replace E Button With Hidden, EE, 00, or 000
・Show Thousands Separators
・Minimum Decimal Digits
・Maximum Decimal Digits
URL Scheme: calculatorhdprofree://”
Enjoy the extended free functionalities of Calculator!
• Big Buttons for Easy Calculations
• Basic & Scientific Calculator
• History Tape: Track all calculations, taxes, and expenses
• Edit Equation
• Calculate with Degrees or Radians
• Memory Banks
• Choose your Decimal Notation
• Set the Number of Decimals
• Dark Mode
• Support for iPad Split View
More with Calculator Ad-Free.
Go Premium with the yearly subscription and enjoy an ad-free experience, $ 5.99 USD/year.
• Ad-Free • Retro Theme • Premium Customer Support
>> Have any questions?
Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions in the app Settings.
If you are unable to find the answers to your questions, our support team is ready and happy to help at firstname.lastname@example.org!
You can edit both digits and operators of the current equation.
Addition, Subtraction, Division, Multiplication, Percentages, Square, Cubic Exponent, Nth Exponent, Square Root, Cubic Root, Nth Root, Engineering Exponent, Factorial, Power of Two, Power of Ten, Power of E, Natural Logarithm, Common Logarithm, Binary Logarithm, Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arc Sine, Arc Cosine, Arc Tangent, Hyperbolic Sine, Hyperbolic Cosine, Hyperbolic Tangent, Hyperbolic ArcSine, Hyperbolic Arc Cosine, Hyperbolic ArcTangent, Multiplicative Inverse, Random Number Input
WE LOVE FEEDBACK
As always, we appreciate your feedback.
Please email us at email@example.com with any suggestions or questions.
If you are happy with this update, please let us know by rating and reviewing us in the App Store!
COUNT ON CALCULATOR”
4. NCalc Scientific Calculator +
“◉ Main calculator features
• Natural display allows you to enter equations as you write them on paper, using fractions, roots, exponents and more to display same as it written in textbook.
• Keyboard layout is designed exactly as same as calculator 115 es plus, 991 es plus, 300 es plus and 991 ex
• Calculator supports calculating in two modes: symbolic and numeric, so you can perform fraction calculation.
• Arbitrary precision integers
• Equation solver can solve general equation, cubic, quadratic and quartic equation, the calculator also solves inequality.
• Calculus calculator can calculate derivative, integration and find limit of expression.
• Complex number calculation
• Base N calculation (binary, decimal, hexadecimal and octal)
• Statistical calculation and regression calculation (include regression plotter)
• Table generator generates table base on expression.
• Matrix and vector calculation
• The calculator includes six output types (fraction, mixed fraction, decimal, repeat decimal, degrees/minutes/second and polar coordinates) and three angle units (degree, radian, grade)
• Decimal formatter can display decimal number in five forms: normal, engineering, engineering SI, science and fixed.
• Calculation history
Calculator has a large collection of formulas, include Math and Physics formulas. It was categorised and very useful for student in secondary school, high school and university.
◉ Unit converter:
• Currency converter
• Large collection of unit conversion (1000+)
◉ Graphing as 83, 84 calculator
• Simultaneous graph: Cartesian, implicit, polar and parametric.
• Multiple graph workspaces
• Tracing, roots, intersections, extrema, integral
• Smooth zoom and transformation
• Vibrate and sound
◉ Get NCalc FX Premium
Upgrade to Premium version and get access all premium features below:
– Remove ads
– Extended keyboard with hundred math functions
– All themes
– Multi graph workspaces
– Unlimited calculator history”
5. Panecal Scientific Calculator
[Disclaimer]Please note in advance that Appsys is not responsible for any damage or lost profits caused by the use of this software, or any claims from third parties.”
“[Description]Panecal is a scientific calculator app that allows you to display and modify formulas. It allows you to enter formulas while checking them, which prevents you from typing incorrectly or making calculation errors. It is also possible to reuse past formulas and use variable memory to change only certain values to calculate them.
The display shows the cursor, and you can tap or press the arrow keys to quickly navigate to where you want to edit. It has a powerful, flexible and intuitive user interface with support for swiping to scroll through formulas and long-tap to copy and paste.
[Features]– Re-calculation by using past formula
– Easy editing by using a cursor operation and swipe the screen
– Copy and paste formulas text
– Formulas history and answers history table
– Binary numbers, octal numbers, decimal numbers, hexadecimal numbers calculation and conversion (Max.32bits)
– M+/M- memory functions and variable(A-F) memory
– Arithmetic operations, inverse trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, power functions, power root functions, factorials, absolute values, percent calculations, modulo calculation, polar and cartesian coordinate conversion
– Angle units (DEG, RAD, GRAD)
– Result format with Normal(standard), Fix (fixed decimal mode), Sci (significant figures), and Eng (index is in multiples of 3)
– Decimal point character and grouping separator settings
6. Plusee Calculator
FREE and AD-FREE(Pay Once, no subscription required) versions are available.
You can now choose round buttons, square buttons or rounded square buttons. We added a rainbow mode to improve even the most dreary of moods. We also added two new colors, yellow and purple. View as many previous calculations as your screen-size permits and view a list of previous calculations by swiping down.
We also fixed a bunch of bugs and annoyances most importantly Plusee Calculator will no longer mute your music if the sound feature is turned off and Copy and Paste works as planned.
We updated the backgrounds on the iPad version and made minor tweaks to the design.
Plusee Calculator now show ads – but you can pay next to nothing to keep Plusee Calculator Ad-free for you and your family for life.
The Plusee calculator remembers your previous three calculations which is always visible and it remembers them even when you close the app.
Plusee also lets you accurately calculate post the result. For example; if you press 2 x 3 = it will show 6, if you press the equal symbol again, it will automatically calculate it with the last digit pressed. So pressing equals three times will show 2 x 3 = 6 x 3 = 18 x 3 = 54. (Actual Keys Pressed: 2 x 3 = = =)
Plusee also lets you calculate by pressing the operator only. So if you typed ‘add (+)’ followed by ‘equal (=)’, it will take the current result and add it to itself. For example, if the result is 100 and you press + = the result will be 200. (Actual Keys Pressed after result: + =)
Plusee Calculator also comes with a light and dark mode, plenty of colors and a design aimed at improving the standard iOS calculator.
It includes subtle sounds (which can be muted), a unique new way of working with the memory function and a backspace button for when you accidentally entered the wrong digits.
Full list of features:
• Shows current calculation with operators
• Shows 2 previous calculations
• Remembers your calculations even when you close the app
• Calculate after the result using last input
• Calculate after the result using last pressed operator
• No Adverts
• Luminescent Numeric buttons
• Mute Button
• Dark Mode
• Pink Theme
• Light Blue Theme
• Sea Theme
• Orange Theme
• Signal Red Theme
• Enviro Green Theme
• Black and White Theme”
7. The Expressions Calculator
“ExpressionsCalculator is a multifunction scientific calculator offering a wide range of features specific for anyone looking from basic to advanced calculations. It is an ideal tool optimised for high-school and STEM university students, chemists, engineers, mathematicians and physicists.
ExpressionsCalculator is revolutionary in the way it helps you solve problems by providing you, in addition to all the basic features of a calculator, a rich sample of natural constants, a large database of commonly used formulae in mathematics, physics and chemistry, all this in a fully embedded and aware SI (MKSA), imperial (foot, pound, …) and astronomical (ly, parsec, …) units context. Hence, in ExpressionsCalculator a physical quantity has a unit. When you perform calculations, units are always taken care of and automatically simplified to provide the most sensible result. Derived units such as Newton, Joule, etc. are handled. Conversions from one unit to others are automatic. In addition, ExpressionsCalculator can also handle multi-dimensional vectorial quantities.
Here is a short overview of the other main features of ExpressionsCalculator:
– Arithmetics on integers, rational and floating numbers
– Handles very large and very small numbers (arbitrary precision arithmetic on integers)
– Extended floating point range
– Fully embedded handling of units
– Large set of available units (SI, imperial)
– Handles angles in both degrees and radians
– Full calculations with units
– Automatic conversion of units
– Vector algebra (+,-, scalar and vector products)
– Comprehensive list of natural constants with their proper units
– Comprehensive list of astronomical constants with their units
– Full periodic table with lots of properties for each element
– List of refractive indices of many materials
– Fully assignable constants with extended naming possibilities
– An extensive database of Expressions encompassing most commonly used formulae in mathematics (geometry, vectors), physics (kinematics, dynamics, thermodynamics, special relativity, atomic physics) and chemistry.”