If you are looking for the Best Screen Time App Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Screen Time App Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Screen Time App Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Screen Time App Android
1. Republic TV – Live Breaking News
“Republic TV and Republic World bring to you the world’s fastest and lightest news app. The official app of India’s #1 English news channel is your one-download solution to get a daily news fix of breaking news, headlines, round-the-clock access to Arnab Goswami, Live TV in HD, viral stories, power-packed opinion, trending videos, agenda-setting exclusives and all the action from the quarters of Sports and Glitz; and a lot, lot more from the Republic news center. Everything just got easier with the tap of just one button, the R.
Created with cutting edge technology, this free news app is lightest on your phone and heaviest on the news. First-in-category innovations that you simply have to experience are: Interactive Debate, Live, Non-Stop.
Tired of clunky comment boxes? Frustrated that you can’t participate in the debate? With the Republic World App, joining The Debate with Arnab or firing in your opinion on Live TV is as easy as chatting. The Republic World App’s interactive live video experience is unprecedented in news media.
Revolutionary Vertical Video Streaming: Tired of twisting and turning your device as you stream? For the first-time-ever, Live Video news optimised for your phone’s screen. Through Super Prime Time (9pm to 11pm IST), experience The Debate with Arnab Goswami on your mobile phone in a visual format curated specifically for your mobile device.
Talk to Arnab. 24×7: The only place you can catch Arnab online is on Republic World. Users can interact with Republic TV’s Editor-in-Chief Arnab Goswami round-the-clock on the hottest and most trending topics of the day. Ask him your questions, counter him with your opinion, pick a side and be heard on his Debate.
Widest range of stories. Customised for YOU: Beating the clutter, the Republic World App brings to you the zippiest content from across the globe– and it is all curated with complete customisation for YOU. Whether it is politics, global, glitz & gossip, sports, business, regional, social, or all your go-to habits– we’ve got you covered.
R. Bharat: रिपब्लिक अब हिन्दी में। Don’t let language be a bar! Experience the democratisation of news and information like never before with R.Bharat — the only hub for India’s vast Hindi-first story-loving audience.
News in your language: Apart from beaming news in English and Hindi, the Republic World App brings you stories and videos in 8 languages including Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Bengali, Tamil, Odia and Gujarati, all via our top editorial regional partners from across the country. The widest range of news, now more accessible than ever before, right in your palm!
Indulge your go-to Habits: Sports, business, innovation, lifestyle, travel, wheels, music, gadgets! Whatever gets your mind racing or your heart pounding; whatever sets your feet tapping or your adrenaline pumping — the Republic World App is the only download you need! Fuelled by our domain-expert editorial partners,
your habits are more YOU than ever before.
And incase you missed Republic TV’s on-air shows, we’ve got the complete repository– including The Debate with Arnab Goswami, The Nation Wants to Know with Arnab Goswami, Patriot with Major Gaurav Arya and R.Glitz for all your latest news and entertainment scoops.
Sign in to the Republic World App and get onboard. Lightest on your phone, heaviest on the news.”
2. Social Fever: App Time Tracker
“Have you ever felt like you need to take a break from your smartphone? Are you a nomophobe, looking for a way to do a digital detox? Well, in a hyperconnected world, it is undoubtedly very challenging to find the time to disconnect from digital life and reconnect with real one.
That’s why Social Fever is on the mission to help millions of people to find their phone/life balance. It provides the Best Way To Balance Your Digital & Real Life.
Social Fever is an ultimate phone/app usage tracker that helps to control distractions and focus on what matters. This smart tool is meticulously designed with an effective tracking engine to keep a tab on your smartphone usage and advanced features that facilitate reducing it. Not only this, it is also useful to keep your health intact with its Water Reminder & Ear/Eye Health Tracking tools.
The phone usage tracker simply records time spent on social media and other applications & notifies you immediately when the set time limit exceeds. It pushes you to reconnect with your forgotten interests & hobbies and do something worthwhile with the time you save. It’s a perfect app to understand what is a ‘wise-usage’ with straightforward daily reports.
Social Fever will help you take back control of your smartphone, so you can consciously connect with real life. Here’s everything what this practical app usage tracker has to offer:
1. Track App Usage
Track your device and app usage by setting down daily limits. Save time and boost your productivity with this smart screen tracker for Android.
2. Set & Manage Quality Time
Take a break from your daily routine and rebuild family bonds, sleep better, take morning walks, do some self-care and invest time in activities you love.
3. Daily Water Reminder
Do you always forget to drink enough water regularly? Well, improve your health with personal drink notifications throughout the day to stay hydrated.
4. Manage Eye Health
Prevent eye strain caused due to excessive screen time with frequent reminders. You’ll know when it’s the time to avoid looking at the screen.
5. Manage Ear Health
Keep a check on your health by receiving frequent reminders to give a break to your eardrums by not listening to music for more than 30 minutes.
6. Tracking Summary
Get in-depth analysis of app & device usage by watching total number of phone unlocks, screen time, number of applications that are tracked, etc.
7. Daily Reports
Helps you better understand what is ‘wise usage’ with straightforward daily reports. Get detailed information of individual app usage with fruitful statistics on a daily basis.
8. Backstage Power Saving
Don’t let memory optimizing apps force quit the friendly Social Fever, mobile usage tracker. Enable the option to allow Social Fever to always run in the background.
9. Floating Real-Time Tracker
Keep a tab on individual app usage while it is in use, right at your fingertips. Enable “Show app tracking’ setting to enjoy floating time tracker on the screen.
10. Clear History
Gets the ability to clear current tracking history, old tracking history and entire app data in one go. Go to the Settings and apply changes as per your needs.”
3. Google Family Link
“Try the Family Link parental controls app from Google. Whether your children are younger or in their teens, the Family Link app lets you set digital ground rules remotely from your own device to help guide them as they learn, play, and explore online. For children under 13 (or the applicable age of consent in your country), Family Link also lets you create a Google Account for your child that’s like your account, with access to most Google services.
With Family Link parental controls, you can:
Guide them to good content
• View their app activity – Not all screen time is the same. Help your child make healthy decisions about what they do on their Android device, with activity reports showing how much time they’re spending on their favorite apps. You can see daily, weekly, or monthly reports.
• Manage their apps – Handy notifications let you approve or block apps your child wants to download from the Google Play Store. You can also manage in-app purchases, and hide specific apps on their device, all remotely from your own device.
• Feed their curiosity – It can be hard to figure out what apps are right for your child, so Family Link shows you teacher-recommended apps on Android that you can add directly to their device.
Keep an eye on screen time
• Set limits – It’s up to you to decide the right amount of screen time for your child. Family Link lets you set time limits and a bedtime for their supervised devices, so you can help them find a good balance.
• Lock their device – Whether it’s time to go play outside, have dinner, or just spend time together, you can remotely lock a supervised device whenever it’s time to take a break.
See where they are
• It’s helpful to be able to find your child when they’re on the go. You can use Family Link to help locate them as long as they’re carrying their Android device.
• Family Link’s tools vary depending on your child’s device. See a list of compatible devices at families.google.com/familylink/setup
• While Family Link helps you manage your child’s purchases and downloads from Google Play, they will not need approval to install app updates (including updates that expand permissions), apps you have previously approved, or apps that have been shared in Family Library. Parents should regularly review their child’s installed apps and app permissions in Family Link.
• You should carefully review the apps on your child’s supervised device and disable those you don’t want them to use. Note that you may not be able to disable some pre-installed apps.
• To see the location of your child or teen’s device, it must be powered on, recently active, and connected to the internet.
• Teacher-recommended apps are only available on Android devices in the US to parents of children of certain ages.
• While Family Link provides tools to manage your child’s online experience, it does not make the internet safe. Rather, it is intended to give parents choices about how their kids use the internet, and encourage conversations about internet use.”
4. “SPACE: Break phone addiction, stay focused”
“★Trusted by millions of users globally to break their phone addiction★
★Featured by Google as an ‘Essential App’ on Play Store★
★Helps you reduce screen time★
★Enables you to focus on your priority★
★Helps you increase efficiency and productivity★
★Helps you spend more time with family keeping aside your smartphone★
★Blocks unwanted notifications★
★Stay focused, break phone addiction and manage your screen time★
★Change habits with friends and family (across IOS and Android)★
★Take our 8 Day Course to Find your phone/life balance★
Smartphones have made our life a lot easier, but it comes with its own set of drawbacks. Today smartphone addiction is a growing concern amongst people of all age groups. SPACE tracks your screen time/phone usage and thus helps you recognize your addiction with your phone.
Phones can leave us feeling anxious, distracted and absent from important moments with our friends, families and ourselves. Sometimes it can feel like we’re not in control. The answer isn’t to avoid using phones altogether. That’s not realistic and isn’t even necessary.
Instead, we can focus on being in control of when and how we use our devices.
SPACE is here to help you find your phone/life balance and overcome your addiction and helps you develop a healthy attitude towards your screens. With SPACE you will:
• Understand your current habits;
• Understand what ‘type’ of phone user you are – be it boredom battler, social sticky-mitt, rabbit hole wanderer or a busy bee;
• Set goals to track phone usage/screen time and unlocks, track progress against these goals over time; including usage by the app;
• Use tools, such as excluding apps, notification blocking and screen dimming to curb your phone usage
• Receive interruptions to keep you on track;
• Share your progress with friends, families, and colleagues, building new habits together (pro)
• Benchmark performance against other SPACE users (pro)
• Unlock top tips to achieve digital balance and control phone addiction
• This productivity app helps you to unplug when you need to focus.
SPACE users end up spending less time on their phone. Amongst our wider user base, SPACE users spend on usage average 2 hours and 46 mins on their phones per day – whilst the average US citizen is reported to spend 4 hours and 16 mins.
After using SPACE for 4 weeks users reported that*:
85% better understood their smartphone usage, 71% improved their smartphone usage, 40% improved their sense of wellbeing, 30% improved productivity.
SPACE is an app to manage phone addiction and help restrict mobile usage. Unplug yourself from your phone addiction and spend your time being more productive and creative. SPACE is free to users and does not contain adverts. We don’t encourage scrolling or social networks.
You can unlock some additional features by upgrading to SPACE Pro with a one-time payment.
If you encounter any issues or have any suggestions to improve the app, please feel free to write to us at email@example.com.
5. Screen Time – Restrain yourself & parent control
“People are becoming more and more addicted to mobile phones. Whether it is adults or children, whether at the time of dinner or at the parties, the problem of mobile addiction has become more and more serious. More people simply don’t realize that they spend a lot of time every day on their apps and games. Using Screen Time, we can better understand the usage of our mobile phones. Whether it’s a game or an app, when you install Screen Time, you are a person with time management awareness. A successful person can manage his time better.
Usually we don’t realize that we spend a lot of time on some applications. with Screen Time, you can make you more aware of your habit of using your phone and make adjustments accordingly. Maybe you watched too many videos, maybe you spent too much time on social networks.
>>> App Daily usage
Screen Time will show a detailed view of the daily mobile phone usage, accurate to the use of the phone in each hour, which apps have been opened. How long has it been used, With Screen Time, you can better allocate mobile phone usage time. with Screen Time, you can know the duration of each hour of use and the type of app used.
>>> App Weekly usage
Up to a week of app usage. By checking the statistics of mobile phone usage in the last week. Know your daily mobile phone usage trends,
>>> App & Category Limit
You can set a daily duration limit for each app or type of app, and you can set a different duration for each day, such as on weekends. There are more game usage times. You can set different time limits for each day individually. When the usage time arrives, you will be notified and a page similar to App Lock will be displayed. This will remind you that the usage of the app or category is overtime
>>> App Always Allowed List
Some important applications in mobile phones, such as text messages, telephone calls, etc., can be whitelisted for these applications, so that the use of these applications will no longer be restricted. This will not affect your use.
*** We will not upload any of your information, including the usage of the app. All the data is on your phone ***