If you are looking for the Best Sd Card Data Recovery App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Sd Card Data Recovery App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Sd Card Data Recovery App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Sd Card Data Recovery App For Android
1. DiskDigger photo recovery
“DiskDigger can undelete and recover lost photos and images from your memory card or internal memory. No rooting necessary!* Whether you accidentally deleted a photo, or even reformatted your memory card, DiskDigger’s powerful data recovery features can find your lost pictures and let you restore them.
You can upload your recovered files directly to Google Drive, Dropbox, or send them via email. The app also allows you to save the files to a different local folder on your device.
* If your device is not rooted, the app will perform a “limited” scan for your deleted photos by searching your cache and thumbnails.
* If your device is rooted, the app will search all of your device’s memory for any trace of photos, as well as videos!
* After the scan is complete, tap the “Clean up” button to permanently delete any items that you no longer need (currently an experimental feature, available only in the Basic Scan).
* You can also use the “Wipe free space” option to erase the remaining free space on your device, so that any deleted files can no longer be recoverable.
For complete instructions, please see http://diskdigger.org/android
If you need to recover more types of files besides photos and videos, try DiskDigger Pro!”
2. “EaseUS MobiSaver – Recover Video, Photo & Contacts”
“The easiest Android data recovery app – EaseUS MobiSaver, is your best bet for retrieving deleted photos, videos, contacts, WhatsApp messages and conversations from both the phone’s internal memory and external microSD card.
Supported photo formats: JPG/JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF/TIFF.
Supported video formats: MP4, 3GP, AVI, MOV.
Enable messages & call logs backup and recovery.
Enable photos & videos recovery on Android SD card.
Improve the device’s scan performance for lost data.
So far, EaseUS MobiSaver has been recognized as a top-ranking Android data recovery app for photos, videos, contacts and WhatsApp. At any time, Android users removed files akin to the mentioned types, don’t hesitate to let the software help! Only a few taps will do.
How to Use?
Choose a recovery mode among Photo & Video, SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, WhatsApp and SD Card. Now, let’s start.
★ Scan – The app is very fast to scan your device for deleted photos, videos, contacts in a few minutes.
★ Display – Files that have been found will be listed and allow for preview during the scanning process.
Pictures and photos are shown in thumbnails with file format and file size.
Contacts are shown in detail with the exact person name and phone number.
★ Filter – After the scan process or even midway, you can filter files in a straightforward way in order to find your desired data precisely.
For pictures and videos, there are 4 options available in Settings: Only display deleted items, filter the files by size, file types and date.
★ Recover – Choose files and tap on Recover.
MobiSaver can automatically detect whether your device is rooted or not. Rooting is not necessary for the product. But if you’re trying to undelete as many images and videos as you wish, root is required.
* Android not root – the app will perform a quick scan for your deleted files by searching cache and thumbnails.
* Android rooted – the app will search your device memory deeply for every missing photo and video.
For more information, please visit:
3. SD Card Data Recovery Help
* SD Card not detected in Mobile Phone
* Memory Card not recognized in Computer
* Deleted Mobile Phone SD Card Data
* Lost Pictures from Mobile Phone Memory Card
* Formatted Cell Phone SD Card
* Lost Videos from Digital Camera SD Card
* Corrupted Memory Card Data Recovery
* Mobile Phone Memory Card is Inaccessible
* Some Error Messages Shown by SD card of your Mobile
* Order Online Memory Card Data Recovery Software
Some Error Messages Shown by SD card of your Mobile
* Can’t find the storage Media
* SD card is damaged. Try Reformatting it.
* Format the SD Card
* SD card is Blank or Has unsupported file system.
* SD card unexpectedly removed.
* Sorry, this media files doesn’t exist on your SD Card.
* Storage location is missing
* Insufficient storage space
* If you’re getting the error message ‘insufficient storage available’ you need to delete the app cache. You can also download the free app for deleted cache, or can be manually achieved by deleting individual app caches.
DDR Memory Card Recovery Software is available for Windows as well as Mac operating Systems.”