If you are looking for the Best Self-Timer Camera App Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Self-Timer Camera App Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Self-Timer Camera App Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Self-Timer Camera App Android
“CamTimer is a camera timer app designed to be as simple and efficient as possible. Just set the delay to 5, 15, or 30 seconds and press the shutter button to start the timer; at 3 seconds remaining you’ll hear beeps, and then the picture will be saved. After you take a picture it will be shown full screen, allowing you to share or delete it.
You can also take 4 pictures in succession, control the camera flash setting, switch to the front-facing camera if available (requires Android 2.3 or later), and take pictures without a delay.
CamTimer is now completely free and open source. You can get the source code at https://github.com/dozingcat/CamTimer.”
2. Self Camera Timer
“Camera Timer allows you to take photo yourself or share with friends more easily.You can set a countdown before taking pictures at a time. Including the number of shots in a continuous take. Camera Timer is the simple camera with a self-timer function. You can save and share the photo’s which you like it. Self Timer is the popular camera app that allows you to delay the shutter release, giving you time between pushing the button and taking the actual photo. This app, Camera Timer has great UI, and many functions:
Delay taking pictures (Timer)
Switching camera /front or back/
1. Without ADS – Clear screen to take a great picture
2. Cloud – you can save and sync all your pictures on cloud with Google Drive account
Buying Premium APP you will invest and support our developing team.
Thanks for your support,
3. Timer Camera
1. You can take series of photos with a timer.
2. It take picture each 10 minute between 8.30 AM and 8.30 PM with every day.(with Clock-Timer)
3. It will take Video 10 minute at 8:00 AM with every day.(with Clock-Timer)
* You can take a series of photos with a timer.
It will take pictures with number of 30 every 10 sec.
1. Number of photo: Setting — Burst — (30x)
2. Interval of taking of pictures: Setting — Burst mode interval — (10s)
3. Click the button of camera
It take picture each 10 minute between 8.30 AM and 8.30 PM with every day.
1. Timer (Clock-Timer, Trigger)
Every day with 8:30 AM
It must with Off
3. Custom Burst
You can put 72(It will take multiple photos, 72 numbers , 12 hours = 10minutes X 72)
4. Burst mode interval
Select 10m(10minutes interval)
It will take Video 10 minute at 8:00 AM with every day.
0. Set button of Camera to Video
1. Timer (Clock-Timer, Trigger)
Every day with 8:00 AM
3. Video settings…
4. Maximum duration of video
Select 10 minutes
* Timer option with Clock.
* Burst mode.
* Real-time Photo filters.
* Real-time Video filters.
* Image to Video(mp4)
* Video stamp (on Frame Video)
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what.
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Flash on/off/auto/torch.
* Choice of focus modes (including macro).
* Touch to select focus and metering area.
* Face detection option.
* Choice of front/back camera.
* Choose scene modes, color effects, white balance and exposure compensation.
* Choice of camera and video resolution, and JPEG image quality. Support for all resolutions offered by the camera. Also support for 4K UHD (3840×2160) video on some devices (experimental – may not work on some devices!).
* Video recording (with optional audio).
* Burst mode, with configurable delay.
* Option to silence the shutter.
* GUI works in any orientation without any pause when changing orientation. Option to optimise for left and right-handed users.
* Configurable volume keys (to take picture, zoom, or change exposure compensation).
* Choice of save folder (though note Google have blocked write access to external SD cards in Android 4.4, see http://bit.ly/1eTBWCx ).
* Configurable on-screen display shows battery, time, remaining device memory, orientation and direction of camera; also option to overlay a choice of grids (including “rule of thirds”).
* Preview aspect ratio can be set either to maximise the preview display size, or match the aspect ratio of the photo/video resolution (so what you see is what is actually recorded).
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos, including compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Support for external microphones (may not be supported by all devices).
* Instructions available from http://joeunsemu.com/android/tcp/
* unlike most Android apps.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware features, or the Android version.)
Please contact me if you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions for improvements – either email, or post at http://joeunsemu.com/android/tcp/
4. “Selfie Camera With Timer, Effects, Filters, Voice”
“Selfie Camera Timer – Photo with effects, timer,voice,filters,selfie camera with timer and voice allows you to take photo yourself or share with friends more easily on Facebook and Instagram. You can use a countdown timer or even your voice for taking pictures. Including the number of shots in a continuous take. This app allows to make selfie with timer.
* Use timer or voice to take photos
* Add filters to your photos
* Burst shooting mode with delay between photos
* Use manual focus and zoom
* Share Photo with friends on Facebook and Instagram
* Switching camera /front or back
* Shutter sound
Selfie Camera Timer – Photo with timer,voice,filters,selfie camera with timer and voice is the simple camera with a self-timer function for taking photo with delay and photo with timer and effects. You can save and share the photos with friends Facebook and Instagram.
Selfie Camera Timer – Photo with effects,timer,voice,filters,selfie camera with timer and voice is the popular camera app that allows you to delay the shutter release, giving you time between pushing the button and taking the actual photo and make selfie with timer and effects.”
5. Camera Timer
So place your phone with the camera facing the scenery, start the app, run in front of the camera, and strike some poses!
Remember to take backup of your photos, i.e. by syncing the folder to Google Photos. If you uninstall the app the photos might be deleted.”