If you are looking for the Best Shared Calendar App For Android And Iphone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Shared Calendar App For Android And Iphone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Shared Calendar App For Android And Iphone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
1. Cozi Family Organizer
“Cozi Family Organizer is the surprisingly simple way to manage everyday family life. With a shared calendar, reminders, grocery list and more, Cozi is a 3-time Mom’s Choice Award Winner and The TODAY Show “must-have app” for a better life.
Cozi is free, easy to use, and available from any mobile device or computer.
• Keep track of everyone’s schedules in one place with a simple color-coded calendar
• Set reminders for yourself or others in the family so no one misses practice or an important event
• Send automated daily or weekly agenda emails to any family member
• Subscribe to other calendars you use like your work calendar, school calendars, personal calendars, and team schedules.
SHOPPING LISTS & TO DO LISTS
• Everyone in the family will always know what you need at the grocery store
• See items added by other family members in real time, and never forget the one thing you really need to make dinner
• Create to do lists for anything – a shared to do list for the whole family, chore checklists for the kids, a vacation packing checklist.
• Organize all your recipes in one place that’s accessible anytime, anywhere – at home or at the store
• Add ingredients to your shopping list quickly and schedule meals onto your calendar
• Cook from your phone with helpful features like the no-dim button that keeps your screen on while you’re cooking
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists.
MORE ABOUT COZI
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do items, and recipe box are accessible from any mobile device or computer
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, everyone will be looking at the same information
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
All the features listed above are free. Cozi also offers an optional ad-free premium subscription called Cozi Gold which gives you additional features like Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more.
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly at cozi.com/support. We’re unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!”
2. Google Calendar
• Different ways to view your calendar – Quickly switch between month, week, and day view.
• Events from Gmail – Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations, and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Tasks – Create, manage, and view your tasks alongside your events in Calendar
• All your calendars in one place – Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
Google Calendar is part of Google Workspace. With Google Workspace, you and your team can:
• Schedule meetings quickly by checking coworkers’ availability or layering their calendars in a single view
• See if meeting rooms or shared resources are free
• Share calendars so people see full event details or just if you are free
• Access from your laptop, tablet or phone
• Publish calendars on the web
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/calendar/
Follow us for more:
3. Calendar: Meeting & Scheduling
“Calendar is on a mission to help you with your most valuable resource. We are dedicated to providing the best tools to save time, be more productive, and spend time with the people that matter to you. Features include:
– Connect all of your Google, Apple, and Outlook calendars
– View all of your events in a list or timeline view
– Easily create events and sync with your other calendars
– More features, including scheduling and analytics coming soon!
Learn more at Calendar.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and/or feedback you may have.”
4. DigiCal Calendar Agenda
Our daily planner has a clean design and multiple agenda views to make scheduling quick and easy.
☁ SYNC WITH GOOGLE CALENDAR, OUTLOOK AND EXCHANGE
📆 7 POWERFUL AND CLEAN AGENDA VIEWS
Schedule appointments with our easy to use planner that offers the day, week, agenda, month, text month, list and year view to all your events.
📅 6 BEAUTIFUL AND EASY CUSTOMIZABLE CALENDAR WIDGETS
Use our planner to organize and get a clear overview of your busy schedule with 9 beautiful pre-set themes available for the list, grid, day, day list, text month and month widgets
🎄 PREMIUM HOLIDAY, SPORTS, TV, FINANCE AND LIFESTYLE CALENDAR ⚽
Get access to more than 560k+ public holiday, sports and TV schedules worldwide that you can add to your agenda.
☔ GLOBAL WEATHER FORECAST
Detailed weather info is displayed in our planner: temperature, humidity, precipitation, pressure, cloud cover, wind, sunrise and sunset
🌃 MATERIAL DESIGN DARK THEME
Improve visibility at night and save energy
🌈 42 COLORS FOR EASIER ORGANIZING!
Lots of color options for your organizer including color synchronization with Google Calendar.
🔰 BUILT-IN LOCATION SEARCH
Faster address entry with Google Places Autocomplete
🔔 Notifications with snooze, maps and navigation
🔒 Local calendar for extra privacy, no syncing required
📆 Combined date & time picker for faster scheduling
🎊 Manage invitations with RSVP and reply to event organizer and guests
✈ Schedule your appointments in both local and foreign time zone
🌉 Event image matching in 27 languages
☀ PREMIUM WEATHER FORECAST
– Detailed hourly weather forecast for the next 48 hours, and 3 hourly for the next 15 days
– Interactive temperature and precipitation graph
– Manage and save your favorite weather locations
🌟 DigiCal+ features:
– 2 extra widgets: month widget and month calendar widget
– Year view with heat map for spotting free and busy period
– Unlock new customization options for the calendar widgets and agenda views
– 7 extra widget themes
– 42 theme colors
– Custom snooze option
– No ads
Need help? https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
5. CloudCal Calendar Agenda Planner Organizer To Do
“📫 Have a question or a problem? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Notifications problems with Oreo or Marshmallow? We can help you fix it.
Write at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your device’s make and model.
CloudCal is the only free calendar app that consolidates all your Google and Microsoft calendars in one monthly view that gives you an instant overview of your availability along with your Evernote, Meetup and Eventbrite events and tasks.
🔹See your availability in an instant
Magic Circles transform days of the month on your calendar into clock faces. With a quick glance, you will be able to see the hours you’re free and busy. It’s perfect for planning and organizing your schedule for the day, week or month.
🔹Always stay in sync
Sharing your calendar with the family? Working on multiple devices? CloudCal syncs with Google Calendar, Microsoft Exchange and now syncs with Evernote, Eventbrite and Meetup too! (Evernote, Eventbrite and Meetup available only to Pro users).
Please note that in order to protect its users’ privacy, Facebook is restricting access to its data to app developers not whitelisted.
We aim to offer the sync to Facebook back ASAP
🔹 Move through your month view fast
Be quick, save time. Tap and hold on days to create events. Swipe horizontally to change your calendar view to week or day. Swipe vertically to move forward and backward through time, and get a quick look at your schedule for the next months.
🔑 CloudCal productivity calendar features
• Syncs with Google Calendar, Outlook/Exchange, Evernote, Eventbrite and Meetup;
(Evernote, Meetup and Eventbrite are Pro features)
• Multiple views and agendas for day, week and month
• Flexible reminders yearly, monthly, daily, hourly and minutely
• Configurable snooze levels
• Recurring events daily, weekly and monthly and yearly
• Invite contacts to meetings and appointments by email
• Localized time and date formats for easier organization
• Location search and maps powered by Google (Pro Feature)
• Import calendars in the iCal format
• Bring your material with you: attach pics, audio, files from Dropbox/Google Drive and a removable SD card directly to events (Pro Feature)
• Drag and drop appointments and tasks in day and week view within the day (Pro Feature)
• Open and use Maps, Waze or another map application (Pro Feature)
• Order an Uber in a single tap, right from your agenda. Requires the Uber app to be installed
• “Copy event” feature makes duplicating meetings and appointments as easy as a tap!
• Quick event creation feature lets you create new events in day view with a long tap
• Choose from an array of new solid backgrounds with material colors
• Show your dark side with a new dark theme
• Spot today’s date immediately by assigning your special color in the month view
• Available in English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, and Spanish
• New 1×1 widget to create a new event
• Resizeable widgets
• Change color, brightness and transparency of all home screen widgets to make it your own
• Think fast: a new month widget is available that supports Magic Circles
🔹 Want to organize your tasks as well as your time? Download CloudTasks, the task and to-do list manager which syncs and improves Google Tasks
• Manage your tasks and to-do lists inside CloudCal
• Create task lists and to-dos inside CloudTasks or CloudCal
• Have due dates appear in your calendar alongside your events
• Share task lists and to-dos with other people and other apps
• Reminders and deadlines for tasks (syncs to CloudTasks)