If you are looking for the Best Shared Calendar App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the Best Shared Calendar App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the Best Shared Calendar App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
Best Shared Calendar App For iPhone
1. Cozi Family Organizer
“Cozi Family Organizer is the surprisingly simple way to manage everyday family life. With a shared calendar, reminders, grocery list and more, Cozi is a 3-time Mom’s Choice Award Winner and The TODAY Show “must-have app” for a better life.
Cozi is free, easy to use, and available from any mobile device or computer.
• Keep track of everyone’s schedules in one place with a simple color-coded calendar
• Set reminders for yourself or others in the family so no one misses practice or an important event
• Send automated daily or weekly agenda emails to any family member
• Subscribe to other calendars you use like your work calendar, school calendars, personal calendars, and team schedules.
SHOPPING LISTS & TO DO LISTS
• Everyone in the family will always know what you need at the grocery store
• See items added by other family members in real time, and never forget the one thing you really need to make dinner
• Create to do lists for anything – a shared to do list for the whole family, chore checklists for the kids, a vacation packing checklist.
• Organize all your recipes in one place that’s accessible anytime, anywhere – at home or at the store
• Add ingredients to your shopping list quickly and schedule meals onto your calendar
• Cook from your phone with helpful features like the no-dim button that keeps your screen on while you’re cooking
MORE ABOUT COZI
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do items, and recipe box are accessible from any mobile device or computer
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, everyone will be looking at the same information
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password
RAVE REVIEWS ABOUT COZI
• “Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy. My only regret is that I waited this long to start using it.” –PC World
• “Cozi just works. It looks clean, organized and uncluttered, regardless of hectic schedules.” –The Wall Street Journal
• “This thing is indispensable for busy families” –CNET
• “Cozi is a FlyLady-approved application.” –The FlyLady
All the features listed above are free. Cozi also offers an optional ad-free premium subscription called Cozi Gold which gives you additional features like Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more. Cozi Gold is $29.99 USD per year. Price may vary by location.
Your subscription is charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription automatically renews each year at $29.99 within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You may cancel your subscription at any time by turning off auto-renew in your iTunes account at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription in iTunes.
2. TimeTree: Shared Calendar
Each individual’s schedule is on one calendar. TimeTree keeps a family and a group organized. It helps manage busy lives while sharing the calendar, tasks, notes and more.
The free calendar app beloved by over 24 million users.
○ [Interface]The “Full Month” view shows upcoming events quickly and by the month. You can also switch display types to “Week” and “List”.
Both the monthly and weekly view display color-coded events.
○ [Share a calendar and scheduling]
・Invite new members via E-mail, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, SMS and more.
・Create and edit events for all members.
・Use the Communication section to add comments and photos to individual events.
・Reminders can be delivered to everyone in the group.
・You can sync your calendar with other calendars (Google Calendar, Outlook etc) .
○ [Share Notes and To-Do lists]Note and To-Do List can be added in the Memo section or onto your calendar. Everyone would be able to view and make changes to the list.
○ [Multiple calendars for family, personal, work etc]Keep individual calendars separate to keep your privacy.
○ [Works on PC & Mobile]
○ [Widgets]TimeTree widgets in your home screen let you check and edit your schedule with ease.
■Who is TimeTree for?
○ [Family]・Everyday scheduling conundrums like , “Mom, I keep telling you I have extra class on Thursdays!,” or, ” Who’s picking up the kids from childcare? ” beg the question. TimeTree is the most helpful family calendar and organizer.
○ [Team/Group at Work and School]・TimeTree is great for small businesses that need to manage meetings and delegate work.
・For students who want to manage their after school sport events or any scheduled team practice times.
○ [Couples]Perfect for couples who want to know when they are both free for dates!
Your experience is important to us. If you have any inquiries or feedback, please contact us. (email@example.com)
■TimeTree Help: https://support.timetreeapp.com/hc/en-us”