If you are looking for the Best Shared Family Calendar App For Iphone And Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Shared Family Calendar App For Iphone And Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Shared Family Calendar App For Iphone And Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
1. Cozi Family Organizer
“Cozi Family Organizer is the surprisingly simple way to manage everyday family life. With a shared calendar, reminders, grocery list and more, Cozi is a 3-time Mom’s Choice Award Winner and The TODAY Show “must-have app” for a better life.
Cozi is free, easy to use, and available from any mobile device or computer.
• Keep track of everyone’s schedules in one place with a simple color-coded calendar
• Set reminders for yourself or others in the family so no one misses practice or an important event
• Send automated daily or weekly agenda emails to any family member
• Subscribe to other calendars you use like your work calendar, school calendars, personal calendars, and team schedules.
SHOPPING LISTS & TO DO LISTS
• Everyone in the family will always know what you need at the grocery store
• See items added by other family members in real time, and never forget the one thing you really need to make dinner
• Create to do lists for anything – a shared to do list for the whole family, chore checklists for the kids, a vacation packing checklist.
• Organize all your recipes in one place that’s accessible anytime, anywhere – at home or at the store
• Add ingredients to your shopping list quickly and schedule meals onto your calendar
• Cook from your phone with helpful features like the no-dim button that keeps your screen on while you’re cooking
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists.
MORE ABOUT COZI
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do items, and recipe box are accessible from any mobile device or computer
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, everyone will be looking at the same information
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
All the features listed above are free. Cozi also offers an optional ad-free premium subscription called Cozi Gold which gives you additional features like Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more.
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly at cozi.com/support. We’re unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!”
2. Google Calendar
• Different ways to view your calendar – Quickly switch between month, week, and day view.
• Events from Gmail – Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations, and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Tasks – Create, manage, and view your tasks alongside your events in Calendar
• All your calendars in one place – Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
Google Calendar is part of Google Workspace. With Google Workspace, you and your team can:
• Schedule meetings quickly by checking coworkers’ availability or layering their calendars in a single view
• See if meeting rooms or shared resources are free
• Share calendars so people see full event details or just if you are free
• Access from your laptop, tablet or phone
• Publish calendars on the web
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/calendar/
Follow us for more:
3. Trello: Manage Team Projects
Trello helps teams move work forward.
Trello is the flexible work management tool that empowers all teams to plan, track, and accomplish their work, their way.
Whether you’re planning a website design project, managing weekly meetings, or onboarding a new employee, Trello is infinitely customizable and flexible for every type of work.
With Trello you can:
Manage projects, tasks, meetings, and more
* Free your brain from remembering all the to-dos with Trello’s customizable-yet-simple boards, lists, and cards.
* Easily see what work you have to do today and what’s coming up with Calendar view.
* Quickly size up project status and team progress with Timeline view.
* No matter where work gets done, at events or in the field, visualize your tasks with Map view.
Create and update tasks from anywhere
* Go from idea to action in seconds–create cards for tasks and follow their progress to completion.
* Add checklists, labels, and due dates, and always have the most up-to-date view on project progress.
* Upload images and documents, or quickly add website links to cards to contextualize your work.
Share and collaborate with your team
* Assign tasks and keep everyone in the loop as work is handed off.
* Break down big tasks with oh-so-satisfying checklists: Check things off the list, and watch that status bar go to 100% complete.
* Collaborate and track feedback of your work with comments—emoji reactions included!
* Share files by attaching them onto a card so the right attachments stay with the right tasks.
Move work forward—even on the go
* To stay up-to-date no matter where you are, turn on push notifications and stay informed when cards are assigned, updated, and completed.
* Trello works offline! Add information to your boards and cards at any time and it will be saved for when you need it.
* Easily access your boards and create cards from your phone’s main screen with a Trello widget.
No more going back and forth through endless email chains or looking for that spreadsheet link to update the status of a project on your phone. Sign up for Trello today—it’s free!
For more ideas on how to use Trello, visit: www.trello.com/guide
We value transparency and will ask for permissions to access: Camera, Microphone, Contacts and Photo Library Usage.”
4. “OurHome – chores, rewards, groceries and calendar”
“OurHome is a new and simple way to organize your family. Kids will be motivated to do chores and take responsibility while parents can reward them for their effort. There’s a shared grocery list and a family calendar to keep everyone coordinated. And it’s free to use with no ads and no hidden costs.
– Assign and schedule tasks and chores
– Motivate kids with rewards and goals
– View personal progress and activities
– Add items to the shared grocery list
– Enter events into the family calendar
– Send messages and set reminders
– Stay in sync across unlimited devices
A TRULY TRANSFORMATIVE TASK SYSTEM.
The house is tidy. The pets are fed. The kids are studying quietly. All this without even being asked! Whether it’s housework or homework, OurHome’s gamified tasks system keeps your family humming.
REWARD RESPONSIBILITY. MAXIMIZE MOTIVATION.
Motivated kids are successful kids. By introducing responsibility from an early age you improve your child’s chance of future success. With OurHome, your kids build self-esteem while completing tasks and achieving goals!
CHECK THE CALENDAR. STAY IN SYNC.
Calendars keep everyone coordinated, all batting for the same team. With a monthly view that’s actually made for mobiles, the OurHome calendar is the coordinating companion that you can count on.
SIMPLIFY SHOPPING. GET ALL THE GROCERIES.
Everyone likes returning home to a full fridge and a well-stocked pantry. With OurHome you can easily add grocery items and swipe them off at the store. Save time in the supermarket and never forget the milk again.
A HANDY TOOL, TAILORED TO FAMILIES.
Smartphones are only as smart as their software. So it’s about time families had a handy tool tailored to their particular needs. And a tool that only grows smarter as OurHome learns your family preferences.
We love hearing from our users. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit http://www.ourhomeapp.com/support
And don’t forget to like us on Facebook: