If you are looking for the Best Singapore Bus iPhone App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Singapore Bus iPhone App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Singapore Bus iPhone App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Singapore Bus iPhone App
1. Citymapper: All Your Transport
Easily navigate your city with turn-by-turn directions for all your public transport, walking, cycling and scooter trips.
THOUSANDS OF 5 STAR REVIEWS
* “Life changing. This app really changes the way you travel.”
* “The only true five star app.”
* “BEST TRANSPORT APP EVER.”
* “It’s become a weird and possibly sad fact of my life that waiting and receiving Citymapper updates have overtaken Christmases and birthdays on the anticipation and excitometer.”
* “Get these guys on the Queen’s birthday honours list.”
FIND THE BEST ROUTE ► Simple trip planning combining all transport modes: bus, subway, train, ferry, cabs, ride share, car share, bike share, e-scooters and walking. Discover routes you never knew existed
HIT THE GO BUTTON FOR STEP-BY-STEP DIRECTIONS ► Turn-by-turn navigation for all your transit, walking, personal cycling, bike shares and scooter trips. Choose between 3 different map views, see the charge levels of e-bikes around you, we even help you avoid no-parking zones. We take care of the logistical thinking so you are free to enjoy the ride
EXPERIENCE ONE-STOP-SHOP MOBILITY ► Compare cab fares, hail a ride, grab the closest carshare, hop on a shared bike all from within the app. Our partners include: Uber, Gett, Zipcar, Ola, Getaround, Virtuo, Turo, Santander Cycles, FREE NOW, Beryl
BEAT THE RUSH HOUR CROWD ► Live wait times and ETA so you’ll never miss a bus, train or tram again. Follow your bus / train as it’s approaching on a real-time map, see the best carriage to board, get alerted when it’s time to get off, and get in and out from the best exit at any underground / train station
PERSONALISE YOUR CITY ► Save Home, Work and your go-to stops or stations for lightning fast trip planning. Subscribe to your favourite tube, train, bus or tram line for automatic disruption, delay, and status alerts
GET SOCIAL ► Share your live trip: let friends follow your live trip to know when you’ll arrive. Share any location or address: one tap for others to get directions
TRAVEL OFFLINE ► Access offline the official TfL underground map and many other local network maps
CITY COVERAGE ► London | Birmingham | Manchester | Liverpool | Edinburgh | Dublin | Paris | New York | Hong Kong | Los Angeles | Barcelona | Berlin | Rome | Madrid | Hamburg | Milan | Stockholm | Chicago | Toronto | Sydney
+ Many more in the UK and worldwide! See the full list and vote for the next one in the app or at https://citymapper.com/cities
PUBLIC TRANSPORT AGENCIES ► We use open data from public transport agencies in the cities we cover:
LONDON | TfL (Transport for London), Underground, Overground, Docklands Light Railway (DLR), Tramlink
MANCHESTER | TfGM (Transport for Greater Manchester), Manchester Metrolink
LIVERPOOL | Merseytravel, Merseyrail
YORKSHIRE | WYCA (West Yorkshire Combined Authority), SYPTE (South Yorkshire Public Transport Executive), Sheffield Supertram
BIRMINGHAM | TfWM (Transport for West Midlands), West Midlands Railway, Midland Metro, National Express West Midlands, National Express Coventry
NOTTINGHAM | NCT, NET
EDINBURGH | TfE, Lothian Bus, Edinburgh Tram
GLASGOW | SPT
BRISTOL | Travelwest, MetroBus, Bristol Ferries
CARDIFF | Transport for Wales, Cardiff Bus
NEWCASTLE | NEXUS, Tyne and Wear Metro
BRIGHTON | Brighton & Hove Buses
UK WIDE | National Rail, Arriva bus, Stagecoach bus, First bus
DUBLIN | TFI, NTA, Bus Éireann, Dublin Bus, Iarnród Éireann (Irish Rail)
HONG KONG | MTR, HK Tramways, Light Rail, Kowloon Motor Bus, Citybus, First Bus, First Ferry, Star Ferry, Discovery Bay Ferry & Bus, Park Island Ferry & Bus, Green Mini Bus.
SINGAPORE | LTA, SMRT, SBS.
KEEP IN TOUCH ► Questions, feedback or something we have missed in your city? Email us at email@example.com
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/thecitymapper
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Citymapper
Visit our website: http://citymapper.com”
2. Moovit: Public Transport Live
Dailymail – “This travel app is a godsend for anyone using public transport – with live updates to bus schedules, as well as a great route-planner for cities across the UK.”
Transportation is an integral part of urban living. Whether you ride the train, subway/underground /tube, bus, light rail, ferry or metro, use bikes, ride-sharing like Uber, getting the best urban mobility information is critical. Moovit guides you from point A to B in the easiest and most efficient way. Get train and bus times, maps, and live arrival times with ease so you can plan your trip with confidence. Find critical alerts and service disruptions for your favorite lines. Get step-by-step directions of optimal route bus, train, metro, bike or a combination of them.
This is why Moovit has been named one of the best apps of the year 2017 by the App Store!
Moovit guides more than 865 million users in over 3200 cities throughout the world.
► Journey Planner that combines you all transport options and gives you the best route with live arrivals.
► Live Directions: Get step-by-step directions with live guidance as you travel: know exactly how long you need to walk to your station, how long you’re waiting, view the arrival time of your line and how many stops are left.
► Real time arrivals. View real-time arrival updates, which are taken directly from GPS devices positioned on buses and trains.
► Real time alerts. Know about issues ahead of time by receiving service alerts such as emergency or unexpected disruptions, delays, traffic jams, new construction and more…
► Users reports. Moovit’s users report issues found with stations, line service, and timetables so that we can inform all nearby riders about what’s going on in their area.
► Favorite lines, stations, and places. Get easy access to lines, stations, and places you ride and visit all the time. Plus, get real-time updates if/when there are changes to your favorite lines in case your bus or train time is impacted!
► Bike routes. Get bike routes in addition to the bus, subway, train, or metro trip plans. If you ride bikes (yours or shared) we can plan a route that includes the train or bus.
Bike docking stations are updated in real-time.
► Maps view. View all stations, routes, and lines on the subway or bus map. Additionally, maps are available in PDF for when you’re offline, or underground on the subway.
Ride with Moovit in all major cities:
• Dublin and all of the Republic of Ireland.
Moovit supports all major transit:
• TFL – Bus, Tube, DLR, Overground, Ferry (River Bus), Tfl Rail, Tram, Coach
• National Express
• National Rail
• Stagecoach and more…
• Bus Eireann
• Dublin Bus
• Irish Rail
• Kenneally’s Bus Service and more…
Bike sharing provided by:
• Santander Cycles in London
• BelfastBikes in Belfast
• Bike in Bath
• Nextbike in Glasgow
•Delhi: Delhi Metro (DMRC), Delhi Buses (DTC), Northern Railways (NR)
•Mumbai: Mumbai Metro (M.M.R.D.A), all buses: BEST, NMMT, KDMT, VVMT, MBMT, KMT, TMT, Ferries and more
•Bangalore: Namma Metro, B.M.T.C (buses and metro feeder routes), South Western Railways
•Chennai: Chennai Metro Rail, all buses – Metropolitan Transport Corporation (MTA)
•Ahmedabad: A.M.T.S, Bus Rapid Transport System (BRTS), V.T.C.O.S
•Pune: Indian Railways, Pune Local Central Railways, Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahaman.
• MRT, LRT, bus, tram, cable car & shuttle buses. Service provided by:
• Tower Transit
• Go-Ahead Singapore
You ride, we guide!
Feel free to contact us:
3. My SGBus
Introduction of functions
1. SG bus guide
Show bus stops, bus routes, bus arrival timings and more. Search function for buses and bus stops. Set an alarm to know when to get off too.
A complete map of all the different MRT and LRT lines from both SMRT and SBS Transit. Plan the fastest route, check journey’s duration and even how much your fare would be.
3. Real-time traffic conditions
Check the real-time traffic conditions via traffic cameras. Available for the checkpoints and all major expressways.
Plan your route and get to your destination easily with guidance from the GPS.
Available train routes:
East-West Line, North-East Line, Circle Line, Downtown Line, Bukit Panjang LRT, Sengkang LRT, Punggol LRT
Traffic cameras located at:
Woodlands Checkpoint, Tuas Checkpoints, Sentosa Gateway, AYE (Ayer Rajah Expressway), BKE (Bukit Timah Expressway), CTE (Central Expressway), ECP (East Coast Parkway), KJE (Kranji Expressway), KPE (Kallang–Paya Lebar Expressway), MCE (Marina Coastal Expressway), PIE (Pan Island Expressway), SLE (Seletar Expressway), TPE (Tampines Expressway)
Bus and MRT information is provided by MyTransport Singapore (LTA)
SG Buses – Singapore Bus Guide
SG BusLeh: With Bus Location!
Singabus – Bus Timing + MRT
New features of MyTransport.SG:
• Personalisation – Quick access to your frequently used bus service and traffic information.
• My Notifications – Manage push notifications to receive MRT or Road alerts that interest you.
• Near You – View information on nearby bus services, MRT stations or traffic information in the vicinity.
• Multi-modal Journey Planner – Start planning your journey with different transport options based on your travel needs.
This application is a service of Singapore Government.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background may decrease battery life.”
5. SG Bus Timing App
1. The only Bus Arrival Timing App that tells you where the bus is. Simply tap on a bus arrival timing to view the location of the bus on a map.
2. Shows up to 3 bus timings. Now you can plan your journey in SG on SMRT or SBS buses before even leaving your home.
3. Is the bus crowded inside? You will know at a glance.
4. Search. You can search for bus numbers, buildings, road names and even bus stop IDs.
5. Favourites. All new Favourites feature – when viewing a bus-stop’s timings, simply tap the star to add it to Favourites.
6. Rename Your Bus Stops. If you wish to, you may rename bus stops when adding them to Favourites.
7. Bus Routes. Click on Bus service number to see bus-routes.
A Note on Timing Accuracy
This app uses the latest bus timing data from LTA. Use at your own risk! The App developer has no control over the accuracy of the data.”
6. SG Buses – Bus Arrival Times
● Get estimated bus arrival time for the next and subsequent bus
● Display information about bus capacity, including availability of seats and standing space.
● Display estimated bus location on the route and map.
● Find buses at your nearest bus stops
● Save frequently used bus services
● Search and browse bus service information by road names, stop names, bus stop ID and service number.
SG Buses utilizes bus arrival time data from Land Transport Authority of Singapore, LTA, and bus route map data from Singapore Bus Route Explorer (https://busrouter.sg)”
7. SG NextBus
● Get estimated bus arrival time for the next three buses.
● Continue to get arrival time alerts from rich content notification after closing the app.
● Convenient access through an Apple Watch app.
● Display nearest saved buses in Today Widget, accessible from lock screen.
● Display information about bus capacity, including availability of seats and standing space.
● Organize buses into groups.
SG NextBus utilizes bus arrival time data from Land Transport Authority of Singapore, LTA.”
8. Singabus – Bus Timing + MRT
Targetted for the fast-paced Singaporean, Singabus is fast, clean and easy to use. With additional MRT/LRT map, there’s no reason to not use us for your everyday commute.
Support all public transport operators in Singapore (SBS, SMRT, Tower Transit, Go-Ahead)
– Alphabetic labelled pin-points on the map for quicker identification of bus stop
– Instantly tell when your bus is arriving
– Finds bus stops near you using your iPhone’s GPS
– Set alight reminder and let Singabus remind you when you are reaching your destination
– Track bus GPS location in real-time
– Move to anywhere on the map to see the nearest bus stops to that area
– 3 Live Bus times for bus stops showing when the next and subsequent bus will arrive.
– Know the arriving bus type (Single deck, double deck, bendy, etc)
– See bus routes to show the direction the buses are heading
– View nearest stops on a map
– Save cellular data, uses pre-loaded data
– Search for bus stops by bus stop number or bus stop name
– Save your favourite bus stops in your Favourites for quick access.
– Rename your favourite bus stops into something meaningful such as “Outside Workplace”, “Andy’s House”, “Downstairs”, etc. (Rename by holding down your tap on a bus stop in the favourite tab)
– Hide buses that you don’t take for any favourited bus stop
– Singapore MRT Network Map integrated right into the application for ease of use
– Adjustable map size
Please be aware that this app requires an internet connection and Location services turned on for full functionality.
* This app uses data retrieved from Land Transport Authority, and they occasionally do maintenance in which case the application will show no results. We cannot be held responsible for any unavailability or inaccuracies displayed by this app.
Singabus is built by passionate human beings. We’d love to know how we can make it better, so get in touch with us.”