If you are looking for the Best Sip Application For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Sip Application For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Sip Application For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Sip Application For iPhone
1. Acrobits Softphone
Acrobits Softphone is preconfigured to support many of the most popular providers. Download Acrobits Softphone today to stay connected with friends, family, and coworkers using an app that is built to deliver high-quality communications, a more secure experience, and an intuitive UI.
What can Acrobits Softphone do for you?
High-quality audio. Experience crystal clear communications. We support Opus, G.722, G.729, G.711, iLBC, and GSM audio formats.
HD-quality video. Communicate in up to 720p HD. Our app supports both H.264 and VP8.
SMS and rich messaging. Quickly send SMS or rich messages to your contacts through our app’s built-in messaging platform.
Military-grade encryption. Keep your data safe with our private encryption stack that uses SRTP, ZRTP, and TLS.
Reduce your battery drain. Acrobits Softphone supports push notifications, making it easier for you to stay notified without draining your device’s battery.
Seamless call transition. Make calls using WiFi or your data plan. Acrobits Softphone offers seamless transition during the critical handover stage.
Customize your experience. Acrobits Softphone is highly customizable. Customize your SIP settings, the UI, ringtones, and more.
5G-friendly. Take advantage of all the benefits 5G has to offer with an SIP softphone that’s built for 5G.
Multi-device compatibility. Acrobits Softphone is compatible with most Apple smartphones and tablets.
No hidden fees. Don’t worry about hidden fees or subscriptions. Acrobits Softphone carries a one-time fee.
Lifetime support and updates. Each license of Acrobits Softphone comes complete with lifetime support and unlimited updates.
“The best sip app for iPhone!”
”This is a truly great SIP/VOIP client. Easy to configure, multiple accounts, superior audio quality, mic boost, volume boost…it’s got it all.”
“Thanks to this app, I got VOIP working perfectly (…) sound quality is way better than I was expecting. The Softphone is entirely intuitive”
Are you a business user? Try our business-focused app Groundwire for enhanced work from home features.”
2. Bria Mobile: VoIP Softphone
Stay connected wherever you go, leveraging your call server or VoIP service. Includes HD audio and video support, along with XMPP & SIP SIMPLE support.
Subscription not charged if cancelled within trial period. Please note, in-app subscription purchases are not supported through Family Sharing. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Subscriptions will be automatically renewed within 24-hours prior to following subscription period. Please check user’s Account Setting to disable auto-renewal.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Pre-defined VoIP provider list available when adding new accounts
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications and Push Support
• Audio codecs including G.722, Opus & SILK + G.711a/u, G.729
• Video in 720p HD on iPhone 5 or later
• Supported accessories include headphones, AirPods & other Bluetooth™ devices
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, German & Spanish.
• IPv4/IPv6 support
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Messaging & Presence – XMPP & SIP SIMPLE support
• Support for up to 25 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List & Favorites leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display & voicemail indicator
• Speaker, mute & hold functions
• Call history of received, missed & dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones & contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between 2 active calls, merge/split calls, transfer calls
• Support for DTMF to enter numbers to use an auto attendant
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS & SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups & call quality statistics
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier’s network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath’s Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls.”
3. PortSIP Softphone
Interworking with PortSIP PBX, PortSIP Softphone support push notification, which allows it receive calls and messages even it was force terminated.
By using iPhone’s existing contact list, PortSIP Softphone facilitates easy and effective communication management with an intuitive interface which accommodates multiple calls. Call functionality includes the ability to switch between two calls, merge and split calls and perform attended and unattended transfers. It also supports video conference which needs MCU support.
PortSIP Softphone incorporates advanced security settings which allows for secure call signaling and audio encryption.
It supports up to 1080P video call with H.264 and VP8 codec, and supports HD audio call. Codecs offered includes: G.279, G.711a/u, Opus, AMR, AMR-WB, G.722.1, iLBC, GSM, SPEEX-WEB.”
4. SessionTalk SIP Softphone
With a superbly designed and intuitive user interface, the softphone offers easy set up with lots of preconfigured VoIP providers built in and smart call management features. Enjoy high quality enterprise communication features with zero effect on battery life.
Please note some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP over their networks and may impose additional fees or other charges. Please check with your operator before making calls over LTE networks.
SessionTalk Softphone features:
– CallKit Support
– Supports making SIP VoIP calls over LTE and WiFi
– Incoming Calls via Push Notifications
– Video Calls with H264 &VP8 codec
– SMS Messaging ( SIP SIMPLE support required )
– Multiple accounts – simultaneously registered. Receive calls on any registered account.
– Set call background image to contact photo or custom image
– Dial Plan
– Dual Line
– Swap between 2 active calls
– Conference – Merge and Split
– Attended and Unattended Transfer
– TLS Encryption with optional certificate verification
– SRTP secure calls
– Bluetooth Support
– Call Recording
– Quick import of accounts from major VoIP providers
– Excellent audio quality
– Opus, G722, G711 ,GSM and iLBC codec support
– G729 Annex A available as Premium Feature
– Speakerphone, Mute and Hold
– DTMF Support , RFC2833 and Inband
– Contacts integration, add or edit contacts from within the app
– Dial from Call History and Favorites
– Voicemail Notifications
If you need technical support please email firstname.lastname@example.org
SMS ( SIP SIMPLE support only)
Multiple SIP Accounts
G729 Audio codec”
5. Zoiper Lite voip soft phone
Feel free to contact us with support questions or for more information on whitelabel solutions.
Connect Zoiper to your PBX or voip provider and make crystal clear, echo free, voice or video calls through wireless and 3g.
Zoiper works flawlessly in the background and is optimized to use as little battery as possible while ensuring the reliability of incoming calls.
Use bluetooth to pair the Zoiper SIP softphone to your car audio system or your headset and enjoy voip on the go.
This softphone comes with a built in QR code scanner for 1 click account configurations. Never type account details and credentials again!
Try it for 7 days free! Subscription is not charged if cancelled within trial period. Please note that the in-app subscription purchases are not supported through Family Sharing.
1-Year Subscription: $9.99, 1 month $0.99 USD, automatically renewed until cancelled by the user.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Subscriptions will be automatically renewed within 24-hours prior to following subscription period. Please check user’s Account Setting to disable the auto-renewal.
- Call waiting
– Call transfer
– Call statistics
– Call recording*
– Conference calls*
– Instant messaging (SIP simple)
– Presence (SIP simple)*
– g.711 (ulaw/alaw)
* The 3rd party patented codecs h264 and g729 are available as optional in app purchase.
* The conference calls, call transfer, presence and call recording are available as optional in app purchase.
Zoiper is also available as an OEM / whitelabel solution license and can be customized on demand.
Be sure to configure ios to allow notifications for incoming calls for Zoiper and provide access to the contact list.
For more information on Zoiper’s features, please visit: https://www.zoiper.com/en/products/zoiperios