If you are looking for the Best Sketch iPhone App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Sketch iPhone App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Sketch iPhone App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Sketch iPhone App
1. Add Text: Write On Photos
Add and style an unlimited number of text layers. Simply double tap on the screen to create a new text layer and use your finger to position it on the photo.
Hundreds of unique fonts that will make your artworks stand out. They are all for free!
Bring life to your photos by using the hand-selected colors from the color palette.
Change the letter spacing and line height of your text layers.
Give your text layers a 3D feel by changing their perspective. Rotate your text in all dimensions!
Add shadow and change the opacity of your text layers.
While Add Text is completely free to use, some additional design elements (such as premium fonts and graphics) require a paid subscription. Please see the subscriptions details below.
– The subscription is automatically renewed every month or year until cancelled.
– Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
– You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Apple ID account settings after the purchase.
– Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
– When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
About Subscriptions – http://appostrophe.se/add-text/subscriptions.html
2. Adobe Fresco: Sketch & Draw
“Create your next masterpiece in Adobe Fresco, the free drawing and painting app built especially for iPad with Apple Pencil and iPhone. Designed for artists who draw professionally or hobbyists who paint for passion, Adobe Fresco lets you sketch, draw, and paint digital art the way you envision it!
Bring your digital art to life with Live Brushes that blossom, blend, smear, and smudge just like real watercolor and oil paint. Adobe Fresco gives you unparalleled flexibility as an artist. From your sketchbook on-the-go to a studio canvas, our pro tools allow you to create professional artwork from anywhere.
Your Adobe Photoshop Sketch and Adobe Illustrator Draw projects are automatically migrated the first time you sign into Fresco. Plus, your artwork, brushes, and projects sync across devices, so you can create the moment inspiration strikes.
Adobe Fresco reimagines essential tools for illustrators, including modernized selection and masking, and a flexible UI so you can draw faster and without distractions. With the premium version you can easily import .abr files of all your Photoshop brushes, or choose from over a thousand unique brushes created by celebrated master Kyle T. Webster. Enjoy seamless Photoshop integration, extra creative cloud storage, access to Photoshop on iPad and more with your subscription.
Download today and see why artists love Adobe Fresco!
• Paint with 50+ Photoshop paintbrushes, vector brushes, and exclusive Live Brushes.
• Draw using the sketch pad and experiment before finalizing your painting on a canvas.
• Use powerful tools for creation, including selections, masking, layers, and layer groups.
• Multicolor eyedrop — Sample, then paint with multiple colors at once with any pixel brush or Live Brush.
• Color adjustment layers — These familiar layers from Photoshop allow you to easily change the brightness, hue/saturation and color of your artwork.
• Drawing aids — Familiar tools like a ruler, circle, square and polygon allow you to quickly trace along the edge with a brush or fill inside/outside with the Fill tool.
• Guides & grids — Quickly align your artwork or create natural looking perspective artwork with easy to use drawing tools.
• Access your custom brushes from Adobe Capture and other Creative Cloud libraries.
• Motion tools — Create an animation from your artwork using frame by frame or with motion paths. Export your art as animated GIF or MP4 movie file.
• Your Adobe Photoshop Sketch and Adobe Illustrator Draw projects are automatically migrated the first time you sign into Fresco.
• Export time-lapse videos that replay the creation of your artwork.
• Use vector brushes to create vector art that you can scale up to any size.
• Easily exports as PNG, JPG or layered PSD files.
• Learn with step-by-step tutorials and built-in video tutorials.
Want to take your artwork to the next level? Upgrade to the premium version and you’ll also get Photoshop on iPad, plus all the premium features of Adobe Fresco, including thousands of exclusive brushes that get updated seasonally.
• An expanded library of 1,000+ brushes
• New quarterly brushes by Illustration evangelist Kyle T. Webster
• Ability to import brushes (ABR files)
• Access to Photoshop on iPad
• 100GB of cloud storage
Digital art designed for painters and artists of all levels of experience. Download now and realize your artistic vision.
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights-linkfree”
3. Linea Sketch
Linea Sketch gives you the right balance of power and control to capture thoughts and ideas effortlessly. The focus stays where it belongs: on your creations, not on the tools.
Why Linea Sketch?
⁕ Minimal UI – Every control is designed to stay out of your way until you need it. Linea’s elegant interface puts the focus on your creations.
⁕ Easy Colors – Choose from a wide range of pre-defined colors, or create your own with a single tap. Autogenerated tints & shades save time and effort.
⁕ Elegant Layers – Simplified set of layers that can be easily rearranged, merged, locked, or adjusted. Use the file browser and photo library to import images for reference and tracing.
⁕ ZipShapes & ZipLines – Simply hold still for a moment after drawing a line, rough square, circle, or triangle and ZipShape automatically creates a perfect version for you. You can then adjust final size, placement, and corner radius.
⁕ Move / Transform – Lasso part of your sketch, then move, rotate, flip, or resize. Transform one or more layers quickly & easily.
⁕ Watercolor Brush – Create rustic & artistic effects by painting with organic pigment in three modes: Simple, Wet, and Cloud.
⁕ Annotations – Add labels, notes, and callouts to your sketches using iOS Scribble or a keyboard. Fonts, colors, placement, and more can be adjusted effortlessly.
⁕ Time-Lapse – Record your creative process as you sketch! Save a video of the result as either a compressed 30 second clip or a full length movie.
⁕ Grids & Templates – A wide range of traditional grids, 3D isometric lines, storyboards, and templates for iOS screen or icon design.
⁕ Universal App – Linea Sketch is a universal app for iPad and iPhone. Your sketches seamlessly sync via iCloud to all of your devices, wherever you go.
What do you get?
• Technical Pencil – Hard lead, thin lines
• Art Pencil – Soft lead, thick lines
• Felt Tip Pen – Thin solid lines that vary in opacity
• Marker – Fat solid lines
• Watercolor Brush – Paint with organic, artistic pigment
• Fill – Roll out wide areas of color or tap to flood fill
• Blend – Smudge or soften strokes
• Eraser – Clean up with your finger or Pencil
• Pencil Plus! – Create additional effects using Apple Pencil pressure and tilt
• Always on-screen & easily available
• Tints and shades are automatically generated in six variations
• 11 predefined color sets for various types of drawing
• Create custom colors for branding and consistency
• Drag & drop color swatches with other apps
• Five flexible layers that can be dragged, merged, or cleared
• Import any image from Files, Photo Library, or clipboard
• Lockable to prevent accidental changes
• Adjust opacity or double tap to toggle visibility on/off
• Traditional grids displayed with lines & dots
• Hexagonal, circular, and isometric (3D) grids
• Notepads, to-do lists, and sheet music
• App user interface and icon design
• Storyboards in 16:9, 1.85:1, and 2.35:1 ratios
• Adjustable intensity and can be hidden quickly
Backgrounds & Paper Textures:
• White Bond, Butcher’s Paper, Black Construction, Blueprint & many more
• Adjustable custom background colors
• Paper grain can be toggled on or off
• Save as PNG, JPEG, PSD, and PDF
• Save entire sketch or crop a portion
• Export to Slack, Dropbox, AirDrop & more
• Presentation Mode shows just the canvas via AirPlay – perfect for classrooms
• Organize drawings in project folders
• Share, rename, or move drawings within projects
• Thumbnail previews of drawings save time
• Export PDF of entire project
• Two-finger tap for Undo, three-finger tap for Redo
• Pinch to zoom and rotate canvas
• Tap Compass to lock, flip, or reset your canvas
• Supports portrait & landscape orientations
• Supports split screen and drag & drop
Terms and Conditions: https://linea-app.com/terms
4. Sketch Me!
Former No.1 App in the USA, France, Italy, Spain, Thailand, Malaysia, Equador, Belgium, Portugal, Israel, Taiwan, Germany, Argentina, Ireland and many more.
Sketch Me! is a simple, fun app that lets you convert your photos into sketches by applying up to six different image effects.
What people are saying:
“A wonderful app that converts pictures into sketches. We love it when we come across a novel piece of technology made available in an app.” – Apppicker.com
“While Sketch Me! only does one thing, it does it really well. Go ahead and download it, you’ll be surprised by how much fun taking “artistic” pictures.” – Appdiscover
Check out a video review of version 1.0 by iPawdTouch:
We’ve added some great new features since!
– Supports Facebook and e-mail so you can easily share your sketches with your friends, as well as save them to your iPhone.
– Features an easy-to-use interface. You can use your finger to move an image around on the screen to find its best position. You can also zoom in and out through the pinch gesture.
– Split screen mode (as shown in icon), where only one half of the photo is shown in sketch.
– Adjustable sketch parameters mean that you can have extra control over how the sketch effect turns out.
– Now featuring 7 different sketch effects
The Sketch Me! effect can be applied to any image. Best results are obtained by using a picture with a bright/white background.
Please send all feedback and suggestions to email@example.com. We love to hear your ideas.”
Sketchbook is an award-winning sketching, painting, and drawing app for anyone who loves to draw. Artists and illustrators love Sketchbook for its professional-grade feature set and highly customizable tools. Everyone loves Sketchbook for its elegant interface and natural drawing experience, free of distractions so you can focus on capturing and expressing your ideas.
• A full complement of brush types: pencils markers, airbrushes, smear and more that look and feel just like their physical counterparts
• Brushes are highly customizable so you can create just the look you want
• Guides, rulers and stroke tools support precision when you need it
• Layers with a full complement of blend modes deliver the flexibility to build up and explore drawings and color
• Purpose-built for sketching, the interface is clean and unobtrusive so you can focus on drawing”
6. Tayasui Sketches
Sketches is the most realistic, versatile and user-friendly sketching app designed for a mobile device. This exhaustive artist’s toolbox helps users create dazzling sketches, cheerful paintings and smashing illustrations on the go.
– Import photos
– Over 20 ultra realistic tools
– Incredibly realistic watercolor wet brushes
– Brush Editor
– Color Eyedropper
– Use layers to simplify your task
– Export them as separate PNG with transparency
– import and export PSD layered files
• Cloud Sync
– Backup your drawings to the Cloud
– Synchronize your drawings between all your devices
– Manage sync options folder by folder
Easily organize your drawings to personalize folders.
• Pressure Stylus support
Discover even more realistic brushes while Styluses.
We support Apple, Wacom and Adonit Styluses.
A Unique feeling: Each stroke behaves vividly and truly like a brush on paper, adapting the pressure, angle, and width to your movements. It’s an effect you have to see to believe.
• A unique UI with a touch of Zen : Tools are hidden away as you create and the bare minimum buttons are shown to make for a very clean canvas..
• Community: Share your drawings with the Sketches Community where you can find inspirations and vote for other people drawings.
• List of tools
– Felt Pen
– Pen Brush
– Oil Pastel
– Watercolor Dry and Wet brushes
– Acrylic brush
– Area and Filling tool
– Shapes (iPad only)
– Smudge tool