If you are looking for the Best Ski Apps For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Ski Apps For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Ski Apps For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Ski Apps For iPhone
Your outdoor adventures deserve more than a simple blog entry or status update. This is you overcoming the impossible, white knuckled and covered in dirt, and doing things you only dreamed of doing. When you’re experiencing the best that Mother Nature has to offer, ramblr provides a way to chronicle your expeditions using stats, pics, videos, descriptions and maps. Whether you’re hiking, biking, skiing, kayaking, or road tripping, you can finally tell your story the way it was meant to be told.
Capture the highlights of your trip
• Track your route on the map – see where you’ve been and where you’re going.
• Revel in the glory of your accomplishments – check out statistics for your trip, such as speed, duration, distance, highest point, etc.
• Record video, pics, audio and text descriptions and tag it to points on your map. Relive the full experience of your trip.
• Create a story – use your video and audio recordings, statistics and map tracking to build a rich, detailed record of your journey.
Share your story
• Upload and share memories from your adventures without any hassle. Whether you’re climbing mountains, surviving white water rapids, or generally conquering the world, sharing the details of your trip can be the farthest thing from your mind. Facebook and Twitter integration make it easy and effortless to update your friends on where you are on your journey.
Find your way
• Use the built-in GPS system for directions and routes.
• Download maps and use them on the go. Offline maps supported, so you can access them when you’re off the grid.
• Download public trips from our server for real-time guidance on your own journey.
Experience other stories.
• Don’t know what adventure to embark on? Browse and access trips taken by your friends and others.
• Search for trips by video and audio recordings, map locations, keywords or by name.
Realtime Tracking Service Subscription
•Allow your friends and/or family track your location in near real-time (in pre-selected time interval) with maps.
• Ramblr is free but the Realtime Traking Service feature needs subscription.
• You can subscribe the Monthly Plan ($2.49) or the Yearly Plan ($24.99) to take the advantage of even more premium functions. (The actual price may differ depending on currency of each countries.)
• Recurring payments and plan subscriptions are automatically processed. Your subscription will automatically renew.
• Price may vary by location, Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscription in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service : https://www.ramblr.com/web/info/terms_of_service
“Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.””
2. Ski Tracks
Designed specifically for winter sports, the award winning Ski Tracks is your worldwide, ultimate ski companion. Record your entire day on the slopes without the need for mobile data*.
Compare your mountain experiences with your friends, from complete beginners to seasoned professionals, join the millions of people who have already downloaded Ski Tracks.
As featured in: CBS – Independent – T3 – Telegraph – New York Times – Engadget – Snowboard Mountaineer – Slope Edge – Snow Vole Awards
Battery efficient technology allows all day recording, no data or phone signal required for recording making Ski Tracks ideal for backcountry or where data roaming charges apply.
• Apple Watch
• Ski statistics in one place
• Specifically designed ski analysis
• Include photographs to keep memorable moments
• Share in multiple formats
• Free Ski Tracks online storage
• Advanced mapping tools
• Health Connection
• 3D map support.
*Where data charges apply, set Data Roaming / Mobile Data Off. For more information see iPhone/iOS user guide.
GPS will not work accurately indoors.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”
3. Slopes: Ski & Snowboard
“Take your snow days to the next level! Uncover detailed stats (and bragging rights) about your days skiing and snowboarding, ride with friends, log your memories, and replay your winter adventures together. Get the best ski tracking experience on iPhone and Apple Watch!
New 2022: FIND YOUR FRIENDS ON THE MOUNTAIN
Slopes supports live location sharing: see where you are and where are your friends on the mountain. With the new live recording screen, you can easily find each other! Location sharing is opt-in and privacy-focused, you can always turn it on and off. It’s only for your friends, if you ride at the same time, same resort.
New 2022 Premium: LIVE RECORDING on INTERACTIVE TRAIL MAPS
Record on full-screen trail maps and map your runs, at selected resorts. Currently supported: Vail, Breckenridge, Steamboat, Killington, Stowe, Whistler, Winter Park, Keystone, Snowbasin, Telluride, Deer Valley, Okemo, and more (new live maps released weekly).
RESORT MAPS & CONDITIONS
Never get lost again with access to standard trail maps, right on your phone. And before you head up the mountain, check what other riders are saying about the snow quality at a resort.
Slopes will automatically detect lifts and runs for you all day long. And with its Smart Reminders system, it can ping you if you get to a lift and hadn’t started recording yet (based on your list of resorts), or if you drive away and forgot to stop recording.
Uncover a wealth of information about your performance, know your speed, vertical, run times, distance, and more. Find out how good you are and how you’re getting even better, season-over-season.
Add your friends and compete against 8 different stats throughout the season. These leaderboards are 100% private, so you don’t have to worry about random strangers ruining the fun.
SLOPES + APPLE WATCH
Did those moguls get your heart racing? Get credit for it. See how you’re pushing yourself with live heart-rate data, close your activity rings, and with Slopes Premium you can check vitals and fitness insights for every twist and turn.
Feel secure knowing Slopes never sells your data, and features are always designed with privacy and safety in mind. Accounts are optional, and you can Sign-in with Apple.
Questions? Feedback? Use the “Help & Support” section in-app or visit help.getslopes.com.
Slopes free version is ad-free and truly free. You won’t waste battery, data, or time on ads. And you get all the core features you expect & love: find your friends, unlimited tracking, key stats & summaries, snow conditions, season & lifetime overviews, Siri, HealthKit, and more.
Slopes Premium unlocks stats for every run and powerful insights into your performance:
• Live Recording on Interactive Trail Maps.
• Real-time stats for each and every run.
• Full Timeline of your day: find out where you hit top speeds and which was your best run.
• Fitness Insights when you record with Apple Watch.
• Bring the mountains to life on interactive 3D & AR.
If you purchase an Annual or Family Pass, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your account will automatically be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless you disable auto-renew. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://getslopes.com/terms.html
Note: GPS is required, so Slopes will not work indoors. iPads and iPods will not be able to record with Slopes. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Other factors such as temperature, battery health, and other apps running in the background can also affect battery performance.”
4. snoww: track your skiing
“snoww is a social ski tracking app that allows you to follow friends and compare vital ski statistics, or compete with other skiers and snowboarders to climb your way to the top of your mountain’s leaderboard.
RELIVE YOUR GNARLIEST SKI DAYS
Record your distance, vertical drop, top speed and calories burned. Upload photos and share your day on the slopes with friends.
CHALLENGE AND COMPETE
Prove that you’re the best skier on the mountain by competing with friends, locals and pros from around the world.
UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL
Compare your stats over time and unlock trophies for achieving milestones.
See where your friends, locals, or the pros are skiing by following their profiles and checking out their latest tracks.
FIND YOUR LOST FRIENDS ON THE MOUNTAIN
No need to worry about Jerry when he takes a wrong turn. See the location of your group in real-time with our live tracking feature. Also perfect for keeping tabs on your kids in their ski lessons.
CONNECT WITH APPLE HEALTH
You can choose to connect snoww with HealthKit, which will sync your downhill ski and snowboarding workouts to Apple’s Health app.
NO DATA? NO PROBLEM!
Skiing in another country? snoww records using GPS without using any mobile data!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”