If you are looking for the Best Skin Cancer Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Skin Cancer Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Skin Cancer Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Skin Cancer Android App
“UMSkinCheck is intended for skin cancer self exam and surveillance that allows users to complete and store a full body photographic library, track detected moles/lesions, access informational videos and literature and fill out a melanoma risk calculator.
A skin cancer self exam is used to identify suspicious moles or lesions that may be cancer or growths that may develop into skin cancer (precancers). Individuals who are at a high risk of skin cancer are encouraged to perform frequent skin self exams and to have full body photographic surveys taken by professional photographers. Using UMSkinCheck, patients will be able to complete a full skin cancer self exam and photo survey, track and create a history of moles and lesions and receive regular reminders to perform follow up self exams and check on lesions that are being tracked.”
2. Miiskin – Skin Cancer eHealth. Track & Check Moles
– The award-winning health-app with over 500,000 downloads, intended for skin and mole surveillance
– The first AI-based (artificial intelligence) app, dermatologically accredited by the derm (dermatologist) accrediting organization, Skin Health Alliance
– HIPAA verified
– Miiskin supports the leading skin cancer organizations in the US, the UK, Canada and South Africa to prevent skin cancer through education, raising awareness and donations
– Recommended by board-certified doctors and dermatologists in over 130 clinics and hospitals worldwide
– Listed on the EMIS App Library & the NHS Apps Library in the United Kingdom
– Mentioned by Forbes, USAToday, MedCity News, CNet, Digital Health News, MobiHealthNews and many more
**MIISKIN APP FEATURES**
MOLE & SKIN TRACKER
– Easily track and log your moles’ locations on a body chart / map
– Track detected changes in moles and other lesions on your skin
– Use the SIDE-BY-SIDE VIEW to compare your baseline and follow-up photos over time to easily spot changes in your skin and moles
SKIN CHECK REMINDERS
– Get a REMINDER when it’s time to take a new photo
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
– Securely back-up all photos taken by Miiskin and separate them from your regular photo gallery. All images are encrypted. HIPAA and GDPR compliance.
**MIISKIN PREMIUM FEATURES:**
– Use AI-based SKIN MAPPING to automatically identify new moles and other marks on the skin
AUTOMATIC SKIN IMAGING *
– Automatically create a photolog of your skin and body. Powered by Computer Vision and Augmented Reality, Automatic Skin Imaging can take FULL-BODY IMAGES of you with your own smartphone.
– Access your Miiskin App photos in the browser on any tablet or computer. It’s a very useful feature to examine your skin for any changes on a larger screen and compare your full-body images in high-quality.
SHARE YOUR PHOTOS
– Miiskin has a sharing functionality to give someone access to your photos via email. In the United States only, we support sharing your photos with your local dermatologist if they are a Miiskin PRO partner.
EASY PHONE TRANSFER
Easily transfer your account and photos when you get a new phone.
Set up an extra secure PIN-code for an extra layer of privacy of your photos on your phone.
– Learn & explore skin and mole health information. Learn about telehealth & teledermatology, skin self-exams, prevention and skin cancer signs
**MIISKIN DOES NOT PROVIDE A DIAGNOSIS**
The Miiskin app does not diagnose your skin and moles or evaluate the risk of melanoma or any other skin cancer type.
The app is meant to be used as a skin checker & mole mapper tool and help you manage your skin checks, map, screen and monitor your moles, spots, freckles and other lesions by taking images, from the comfort of your own home.
Visual inspection of moles and skin can be a way to spot potential skin cancer early when it’s easiest to treat. If you have any specific concerns consult your doctor and get it checked for skin cancer or malignant melanoma.
We do not think that with today’s technology it is defensible to provide consumers with automatic assessments of melanoma or skin cancer risk.
Miiskin is not a substitute for any dermoscopic examination by an experienced dermatologist or MD.
THE VISION OF MIISKIN – A world without skin cancer mortality
Our vision is to help people be proactive about their health and take care of their skin and moles by monitoring for changes.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any help with the app.
3. SkinVision – Find Skin Cancer
SkinVision is a dermatologist-approved service that helps you assess skin spots and moles for the most common types of skin cancer, including melanoma. Take a photo with your smartphone and receive a risk indication within 30 seconds. We provide recommendations on the next steps to take, including whether to visit a healthcare professional.
Skin checks with our clinically validated technology are affordable and potentially covered by your health insurance provider. You can buy a single risk assessment or purchase unlimited checks to effectively monitor your moles for 3 or 12 months (no subscription).
You can use some features of SkinVision for free including our risk profile and skin type quizzes, storing images of your moles and accessing UV information in your area.
Skin cancer is a global and growing problem. It’s estimated that 1 in 5 people will develop it in their lifetime. More people are diagnosed with skin cancer each year than all other cancers combined.
Early detection is key to prevention and timely treatment. In fact, over 95% of skin cancers can be successfully treated if they are found early. This is why dermatologists recommend performing skin checks every 3 to 6 months. Now you can do this simply with SkinVision on your smartphone.
Our skin checks use an algorithm to assess your mole or skin spot for cancerous signs. Our service is quality assured by our team of dermatology experts. Our users have received more than 3.5 million risk assessments and we’ve found over 50,000 cases of melanoma and other types of skin cancer.
The SkinVision app is a regulated medical device with European CE marking. We care about your privacy and are ISO certified for information security and medical device management. SkinVision is trusted by insurance companies worldwide for the early detection of skin cancer. SkinVision has partnerships with leading health insurers, cancer clinics and research universities in the United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, the Netherlands, and New Zealand.
More than 2 million people use SkinVision to monitor their moles and skin spots.
Monitoring spots can help you to detect skin cancer at an early stage when it’s more likely to be treatable. By using SkinVision, you can:
– Check your skin for signs of skin cancer anytime, anywhere. Dermatologists recommend checking your skin spots at least every 3 months.
– Receive a risk indication of your mole or skin spot within 60 seconds.
– Store your photos to help monitor changes over time and easily share them with your doctor.
– Learn about your skin and get advice based on your skin type and risk profile.
CONNECT WITH SKINVISION
Website – https://www.skinvision.com
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/sknvsn
Twitter – https://twitter.com/sknvsn
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/sknvsn/
If you have any questions or comments about the service, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note: the SkinVision Service is not intended to replace traditional methods for the evaluation of skin cancer risk level, does not give a diagnosis, and is not a substitute for visits to a healthcare professional. The SkinVision Service is not intended for use on persons under the age of 18 years old.”