If you are looking for the Best Sleep Tracker iPhone App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Sleep Tracker iPhone App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Sleep Tracker iPhone App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Sleep Tracker iPhone App
1. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
2. Pillow: Auto Sleep Tracker
“Sleep trouble? Sleep better with Pillow, your smart sleep assistant. Pillow can analyze your sleep cycles automatically using your Apple Watch, or you can use Pillow without an Apple Watch by placing your iPhone or iPad on the mattress near your pillow.
Use Pillow as a smart alarm clock to wake up at the lightest possible sleep stage and start your day refreshed and relaxed. Record important audio events such as snoring, sleep apnea, and sleep talking. Explore trends about your sleep and compare your sleep quality with many Apple Health metrics that affect sleep.
As seen on:
The New York Times, Forbes, The Guardian, BuzzFeed, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, MacStories, Daily Mail, and many more. Rated as one of the best sleep tracking apps for the Apple Watch and iPhone.
Join the millions that have discovered the life-changing benefits of great sleep!
TRACK YOUR SLEEP AUTOMATICALLY
– Simply wear your Apple Watch during sleep. Pillow will automatically detect and analyze your sleep.
– View last night’s report right on your Apple Watch, along with the heart rate analysis for the night.
– Switch between manual and automatic mode anytime.
SLEEP CYCLE & HEART RATE ANALYSIS
– Advanced sleep cycle analysis algorithm based on the latest scientific findings in sleep research.
– Detailed heart rate analysis
– Detailed sleep stage diagram (Awake, REM, Light Sleep, Deep Sleep) and sleep score.
– Pillow updates Apple Health’s Sleep category
– iOS 14 Widgets to view your sleep report
– Snoring, sleep apnea, sleep talking
– Play, export, or delete audio recordings.
*Not available in automatic sleep tracking mode.
– Analyze your sleep cycles and find the best time to fall asleep.
PERSONALISED INSIGHTS & SLEEP TIPS
– Discover your sleep profile
– Regularly updated sleep tips
– Explore your sleep history with Week, Month, Year, and All Time overviews.
– Compare your sleep quality with many Apple Health categories that affect sleep.
BACKUP & SYNCHRONIZE
– Synchronize and backup your sleep data and audio recordings between your devices.
ALARM PRESETS & NAPS
– Powernap, recovery, and full-cycle nap
– Customisable alarm presets
MOOD & NOTES
– Track your mood when you wake up
– Discover how your notes affect your sleep quality
SLEEP AID MELODIES AND WAKE UP SOUNDS
– Wake up sounds
– Use a track from Apple Music or iTunes as an alarm.
– Sleep aid music, soundscapes, stories, meditations.
– Siri Wind Down support
– Unlimited sleep history & analysis
– Sleep trends
– Sleep notes
– Heart rate analysis
– Sound recordings
– Nap modes & Customisable presets
– Full access to all Sleep aid content
– Access all wake-up melodies
– Sleep tips & Personalised insights
– Compare your sleep quality with Apple Health metrics
– Wake-up melodies from your iTunes library or Apple Music
– Data export in CSV format
Learn more at https://pillow.app
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase. If you start a free trial, you will be charged automatically at the end of the trial period unless you cancel 24 hours before the expiration period.
Your subscription will renew automatically unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The renewal cost will be charged to your account within 24 hours before the end of the current period. When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the existing subscription will not be refunded. If offered, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
3. Sleep Cycle – Sleep Tracker
Start your day feeling energised with Sleep Cycle’s intelligent alarm clock, designed to gently wake you up while you’re in your lightest sleep phase. Plus, you’ll get a detailed analysis as our sleep tracker monitors your bedtime patterns from the moment your head hits the pillow, and access to premium features including relaxing sleep sounds and story library
3 REASONS YOU’LL LOVE SLEEP CYCLE:
1. Gently does it – Waking you up while you’re in a light sleep is the natural way to wake up.
2. Understand your sleep – Learn about your bedtime patterns with detailed sleep tracking and analyses.
3. Nothing under your pillow or to wear on your body – Simply turn Sleep Cycle on before going to bed and place your device on your nightstand or close by on the floor. Sleep Cycle uses sound analysis to identify sleep states, using your microphone as a sleep recorder, tracking your movements in bed.
Understanding your sleeping patterns mean you can wake up feeling refreshed and ready to start your day. Download the Sleep Cycle app today for the easiest way to get a good night’s sleep.
FREE SLEEP TRACKER FEATURES
√ Sleep analysis with Sleep Cycle patented sound technology or accelerometer
√ Detailed sleep statistics and daily sleep graphs
√ Fully integrated with Apple Health, exchanging sleep analysis and heart rate
√ Carefully selected alarm melodies
√ Snooze by shaking or double tapping the phone lightly
PREMIUM SLEEP TRACKER FEATURES
√ Customizable wake-up window. From instant (regular alarm clock), up to 90 minutes
√ Sound recorder & Trends – Capture snoring, sleep talking and other sounds and view your trends
√ Sleep Aid – our library of sleep stories, relaxation guides and calm sleep sounds specially designed to help you fall asleep easier. (Mindfulness & meditation)
√ Trends – gather long-term trends on your sleep patterns
√ Comparison Data – Compare your sleep patterns to world sleep statistics
√ Weather & Sleep – See how different types of weather affect your sleep quality
√ Sleep Notes – See how events such as drinking coffee, stress, working out or eating late affect your sleep quality
√ Wake-up Mood – See how Sleep Cycle affects your wake-up mood over time
√ Online Backup – Lets you secure your sleep data online
√ Data Export – Download sleep data to Excel for detailed analysis
√ Philips HUE Light Bulb Support – Simulate a natural sunrise to give you an even softer wake-up
Ability to charge your phone by the bed.
Ability to place your phone near the bed, such as on a nightstand table or on the floor.
The optional Premium subscription costs £29.49 per year.
It will be charged from your iTunes account after the purchase. The subscription will be auto-renewed 24 hours before the subscription period ends with the same kind of subscription you already bought at the same price. To avoid automatic renewal, you must cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before it expires. You can manage or cancel your auto-renewable subscription by entering the user settings in iTunes after the purchase. It’s not possible to abort the subscription during the time it’s active. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase the premium subscription. Terms and Privacy: https://www.sleepcycle.com/privacy-policy/”
Sleep++ takes advantage of the motion and health monitoring capabilities of your Apple Watch to measure both the duration and quality of your sleep. The better you understand how well you are sleeping the more you are able to make changes in your routines to benefit your rest.
My goal is to provide every Apple Watch owner with a free automatic sleep tracker that is simple and clear to understand. For each night you get a straightforward report of how long you slept and how restful you were during the night.
Simply wear your Apple Watch overnight and each morning Sleep++ will analyze your sleep and give you a report about how long and restfully you slept.
If you want to have more precise control over the start/end time of each night recorded you can also use manual sleep tracking. This is also useful if your nightly routine makes it difficult for Sleep++ to determine when you went to bed.
1) Wear your Apple Watch while you sleep.
2) Tell Sleep++ when you start sleeping.
3) Tell Sleep++ when you wake up.
Sleep++ integrates with the Health App providing you a safe and private way to share your activity data with Sleep++. This data is used for automatic sleep tracking. You can also optionally have Sleep++ save your Sleep Analysis into your Health database after each night.
5. SleepScore: Go beyond Tracking
“SleepScore, the world’s most advanced sleep improvement system features patented, non-contact, sonar sleep tracker technology to measure your sleep from your nightstand, plus sleep sounds, smart alarm, sleep cycle analysis, and more.
Do you want to improve your sleep but don’t know where to start?
Do you want to fall asleep with ease?
Do you want to learn more about your sleep cycle?
Our sleep tracker technology, more accurate than other non-contact sleep tracker apps, was developed by ResMed, the leaders in sleep science, by studying millions of hours of sleep for over a decade. Our experts provide detailed sleep insights and sleep advice, all personalized to improve your sleep through every stage of life. Explore our sleep sounds and smart alarm features to fall asleep fast and wake feeling your best, and discover more about your sleep cycle in the process.
* Fall asleep easily with soothing sleep sounds, track your sleep, wake up refreshed with our smart alarm
* Receive detailed analysis on your sleep cycle – light, deep, & REM sleep, plus awakenings
* Improve with goal setting and actionable sleep advice, personalized and backed by science
FEATURED IN: Washington Post, The New York Times, Forbes, CNN, Men’s Health, Dr. Oz Show, Huffington Post, Wirecutter, USA Today, Business Insider, Digital Trends, & more!
1. Sleep Tracker – non-contact, accurate sleep tracker provides a detailed analysis of your sleep cycle
2. Sleep Sounds – soothing sleep sounds to help you fall asleep faster
3. Smart Alarm – smart alarm designed to gently wake you in the morning at the ideal time in your sleep cycle
4. Sleep Goals – set goals like fall asleep easier, wake up less, sleep longer, and more
5. Sleep Sanctuary – measure and optimize the light, temperature, and sound levels in your bedroom
6. SleepScore CheckUp – continuous sleep monitoring, plus access to screeners if we detect signs of a more serious sleep disorder
7. Bedtime Reminder – reminds you to relax and unwind
8. Daily SleepScore – easy to understand score based on the quality of your sleep
9. Sleep History – 7 rolling nights of sleep history
1. Sleep Coach – personalized sleep insights & advice informed by top sleep experts
2. Sleep Challenges – participate to change small behaviors for sleep improvement
3. Doctor Report – comprehensive 30-day sleep report and screener results for sleep concerns to share with your doctor
4. Data Visualization – trend & correlation charts based on your sleep patterns and lifestyle analysis
5. Sleep History – Lifetime sleep history, trends, & sleep cycle analysis (instead of only last 7 nights)
APP HEALTH DATA
Our app integrates with the Apple Health app to add your sleep data and read your activities, such as exercise. On supported devices, SleepScore reads data from the Health App with your permission to update your activities during the day to provide more personalized advice. SleepScore also writes sleep data to the Health app with permission.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
SleepScore is free to download and use. For advanced features, SleepScore has auto-renewing monthly & yearly subscription options.
If you choose to purchase SleepScore, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen subscription length. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes store. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to SleepScore.
Not validated to accurately track sleep with iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone 5s, or iPhone SE.
Terms of Service