If you are looking for the Best Sms Encryption App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Sms Encryption App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Sms Encryption App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Sms Encryption App For Android
1. Signal Private Messenger
“Millions of people use Signal every day for free and instantaneous communication anywhere in the world. Send and receive high-fidelity messages, participate in HD voice/video calls, and explore a growing set of new features that help you stay connected. Signal’s advanced privacy-preserving technology is always enabled, so you can focus on sharing the moments that matter with the people who matter to you.
• Say anything – State-of-the-art end-to-end encryption (powered by the open source Signal Protocol™) keeps your conversations secure. Privacy isn’t an optional mode — it’s just the way that Signal works. Every message, every call, every time.
• Go fast – Messages are delivered quickly and reliably, even on slow networks. Signal is optimized to operate in the most constrained environment possible.
• Feel free – Signal is a completely independent 501c3 nonprofit. Development is supported by users like you. No advertisements. No trackers. No kidding.
• Be yourself – You can use your existing phone number and address book to securely communicate with your friends.
• Speak up – Whether they live across town or across the ocean, Signal’s enhanced audio and video quality will make your friends and family feel closer.
• Whisper in the shadows – Switch to the dark theme if you refuse to see the light.
• Sound familiar – Choose custom alerts for each contact, or disable noises completely. Simon & Garfunkel wrote a hit song about it in 1964, and you can experience the sound of silence whenever you want by choosing “None” as your notification ringtone.
• Picture this – Use the built-in image editing features to sketch, crop, and flip your outgoing photos. There’s even a text tool so that you can add more words to the 1,000 that your picture is already worth.
For support, questions, or more information, please visit:
Follow us on Twitter (@signalapp) and Instagram (@signal_app) for all of the latest updates and announcements.”
2. AVG Secure VPN – Unlimited VPN & Proxy server
“AVG Secure VPN & Proxy for Android helps you stay safe and protect your identity and information while connected to the Internet. As long as AVG Secure VPN is on, any data you send or receive is protected. Even on public Wi-Fi. Connect to an optimal location via proxy VPN for fast and reliable web surfing.
Browse privately and anonymously with AVG Secure VPN.
Choose your location to unlock apps, content and websites which are geo-restricted.
Our private encryption VPN ‘tunnel’ prevents hackers and thieves from stealing your data via public/open WiFi hotspots.
VPN on/off dashboard widget – a simple one-click widget for turning on your secure connection. Best for quick hotspot shield security.
Geo-restricted content access is made possible by changing your IP address (virtual location) using our VPN proxy servers.
WHAT IS A VPN? A Virtual Private Network (VPN) protects the data you upload and download from the internet, provides security for any data you send from your device, and anonymizes your internet activity.
HOW DOES VPN WORKS? Our VPN service protects you from data theft by using a virtual encryption shield ‘tunnel’ to secure your public/open WiFi connections. Once secured, your communications are impossible to spy on.
Private, anonymous browsing – when using AVG Secure VPN Proxy, your internet connection will appear to originate from a different virtual location. Use it to hide and anonymize your banking logins, chats, emails and payments.
Unblock apps, content and websites – some websites and content providers block access from certain locations. With AVG VPN Secure Proxy for Android, you can unblock these. Choose from a variety of servers, located in numerous countries and locations to change your IP address.
Some countries prohibit or restrict the use of VPNs. Countries in which our VPN solutions are not currently recommended for use: Belarus, China, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Oman, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates.
* 7-day free trial followed by yearly subscription
* Cancel your subscription anytime via payments.google.com
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
Unlimited and fast proxy VPN from AVG.”
3. Bridgefy – Offline Messages
“The Bridgefy App lets you send offline messages to friends and family within 330 ft (100 m) when you don’t have access to Internet, by simply turning on your Bluetooth antenna. Bridgefy is ideal for traveling, natural disasters, rural communities, music festivals, sports stadiums, and much more.
Use the Broadcast tab of the app so you can chat with other Bridgefy users within your Bluetooth’s antenna range during tough times in which Internet connectivity is complicated. All messages sent through the Bridgefy messaging app mesh networks are encrypted. Please keep in mind Broadcast messages can be seen by anybody nearby.
How to start using Bridgefy:
1.- Turn on Bluetooth
2.- Open Bridgefy, making sure you have an Internet connection (only needed the very first time you open it). Give the app location permissions (to use the Bridgefy technology via Bluetooth).
3.- Go to the Broadcast tab
4.- Start sharing messages with people that are within 330 ft. (100 mts) from you
Please refer to the FAQ tab for instructions on how to start a private chat!
You don’t need to add contacts to Bridgefy. The app automatically detects other Bridgefy users around you and lets you chat using the Broadcast section.
Bridgefy SDK: www.bridgefy.me/sdk
Updates and app support: