If you are looking for the Best Speed Test Apps For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Speed Test Apps For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Speed Test Apps For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Speed Test Apps For iPhone
1. Internet Speed Test – Meteor
“Meteor’s speed test checks your internet connection over WiFi and 3G, 4G/LTE & 5G connections to help you better understand your internet speeds. As well as understanding internet browsing performance, Meteor also shows you how your mobile internet connection is affecting the performance of your favorite apps.
– Speed Test for 3G, 4G & 5G Connections
Meteor’s internet speed test allows you to understand if the connection speed or quality of your mobile network operator is directly affecting the features of your mobile apps. Monitor and test speed and performance scores for up to six mobile apps at a time, from 25 of the most popular apps around the world.
Many mobile apps today require consistent and fast mobile internet speed to perform optimally. Meteor’s download speed, upload speed and ping tests give you complete clarity on how your mobile connection is impacting video streaming services such as Netflix and YouTube, music streaming services like Spotify and mobile games such as Clash Royale and Pokemon Go.
– Easy to Use Speed Test
One simple speed test gives you easy-to-understand results on download speed and upload speed (in Mbps) and the ping time performance (in milliseconds). Then, simply choose the apps you use most to see how they are impacted by your current network connection – no more trying to work out if your 3G, 4G/LTE & 5G internet speed is good or not!
– Historic Speed Test Performance
View all of your speed tests by location on a map in the Dashboard and sort them by best and worst performance. See a timeline of your speed tests in the history tab and review the stats for each test to monitor how your network experience has changed over time.
– Improving Network Connectivity
We provide an independent source of truth in mobile network experience: A data source that shows how users experience mobile network speeds worldwide. To do this, we collect data on the signal strength, network, location and other device sensors. You can stop this at any time in the settings. We share this data with network operators globally and others in the industry to drive better connectivity for all. We also collect data on how you use this app and crash reports so we can improve it.
Meteor supports performance and speed tests on the following apps and games:
Apple Messages, Facetime, Safari, Apple Podcasts, Apple Mail, Apple Maps, TikTok, Tinder, Candy Crush Saga, Mario Kart Tour, Pokemon Go, Plague, Minecraft, Call of Duty Mobile, Fortnite, Arena of Valor, PES Pro Evolution Soccer, Brawl Stars, Words with Friends 2, PUBG Mobile, Zoom, Slack, Webex, Microsoft Teams, Youtube, Chrome, Spotify, Facebook, WhatsApp, Google Maps, Skype for iPhone, Twitter, Uber, Amazon, Dropbox, Gmail, Instagram, Messenger, Netflix, Snapchat, Waze, Flipboard, Google Street View, Telegram, Tunein, Clash Royale, Mobile Legends, Bang Bang, Twitch.
Do Not Sell My Info: https://www.opensignal.com/ccpa”
2. Internet Speed Test Speedcheck
“Use Speedcheck to test the speed of internet connections and add your results to SpeedSpot’s WiFi speed database. You can use the companion app, SpeedSpot’s WiFi Finder right from with the app to find the fastest WiFi hotspots around the globe.
– Test your Download & Upload Speed and Ping on Cellular and WiFi networks
– One-tap testing in under 20 seconds
– Worldwide High-Speed Server network for reliable results
– Comment on your tests (privately)
– Track your past results
– Calculate how long transfers will take with build-in Bandwidth Calculator
– Easily share your results on Twitter & Facebook”
3. Speed Test SpeedSmart Internet
“SpeedSmart is the ultimate iOS speed test utility for evaluating your cellular (3G,4G,LTE,5G) and Wi-Fi connection on all your iOS devices. A global server network and a smart speed test method ensure accurate results happen. Download now!
With over 200 million speed tests taken and used by many professionals in the field SpeedSmart makes testing your internet connection fast, easy and colorful.
*** App Features ****
– Realtime testing of your Download, Upload and Ping
– Cellular and Wi-Fi network speed test
– One touch testing in under 30 seconds
– Full overview of your speed test with connection grade, download & upload chart, ISP average speed and more
– Troubleshoot and verify the speed your ISP promised you
– Compare results with your ISP average speed and latency
– Detailed tracking of all your past results timeline
– Siri Shortcut support for starting a speed test
– Easily share your speed test result via Twitter, Facebook or Email
– 100 + Speed test servers around the world for accurate results
– Add a notes to each individual result
– Bandwidth calculator. Calculate the download and upload time of an inputted file size in Kbps, Mbps or MB/s.
– Long-press any server to set as your default test location
– Result map to view speed test taken from all around the world or in your neighborhood
– 100% free
Accuracy matters when taking a speed test, if the test is not accurate whats the point? Unlike some other speed test apps SpeedSmart does not guess, throw out data or have an inferior network of servers. We don’t have the most speed test servers but ours are placed in key transit points on the internet. This combined with our unique method of testing helps to insure a more real world accurate result to what your connections real download and upload speed is.
This easy-to-use speed test app provides consistent accurate download, upload, and ping results from any location.”
4. Speedtest by Ookla
Video testing empowers you with a real-time assessment of your network’s current streaming quality. Take a video test to get actionable insights that help you optimize your online video experience.
Keep your online connection private and secure with Speedtest VPN™. Use up to 2GB of data over VPN per month for free, or go Premium with unlimited usage for just $4.99 monthly. Speedtest VPN Premium users will also receive no advertisements while their subscription is active.
Millions of users have made Speedtest the #1 app for testing internet speed, and it’s trusted daily by professionals throughout the industry:
– Discover your download, upload, ping and jitter
– Take a video test to measure your max resolution, load time, and buffering
– Stay private and secure with our free Speedtest VPN
– Real-time graphs show connection consistency
– Test with a single connection to simulate downloading a file or multiple connections to understand max speed
– Troubleshoot or verify the speed you were promised
– Track past tests with detailed reporting
– Easily share your results
Go ad free! If you’d like to enjoy Speedtest without ads, we provide the option of removing ads from Speedtest for $0.99.
– Purchased ad removal in the past, but you’re seeing ads
– Believe you have an active subscription for Speedtest VPN Premium, but are seeing a 2GB data limit
Try the “Restore Purchase” button in the settings to check for active purchases.
Do not sell my info: https://www.speedtest.net/about/ccpa”