If you are looking for the Best Spoofing App For Pokemon Go Android 2021 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Spoofing App For Pokemon Go Android 2021 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Spoofing App For Pokemon Go Android 2021, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Spoofing App For Pokemon Go Android 2021
1. Fake GPS Run
For ROOTED devices you can mock locations without enabling “Allow mock locations” option. To do so please use Root Explorer or other similar app and move /data/app/com.pe.fakegpsrun~1.apk to /system/priv-app or to /system/app (for Android 4.3 and older). Then change apk permissions to rw-r-r and reboot your device. If you find apk in /syste/priv-app disappears after reboot it means that your devices has S-ON mode enabled and so restores /system folder aftear each reboot. Please google how to switch your device to S-OFF mode.
If you can’t find com.pe.fakegpsrun.apk in /data/app you may find it at /mnt/asec/com.pe.fakegpsrun/1.apk. In this case you should copy and rename it to /system/priv-app/com.pe.fakegpsrun.apk.
* Android 6.0 or higher.
* Select the location in “High Precision”.
* Add “Fake GPS Run” false applications location in the “Developer Mode”.
1. Go to Settings -> About phone -> Press several times on “Compilation Number” to enable the developer options on your device.
2. Go to Settings -> Developer Options -> Go to “Applying False Location” option and select “Fake GPS”.
3. Again back to Settings -> Location -> Select “High Precision” (Use GPS, Wi-Fi and mobile networks to estimate your location) method.
4. Now open the “Fake GPS” application and press anywhere on the map you want to go.
5. Finally press on the box “Location False” to display the options.
END USER AGREEMENT
Any inappropriate use of the application (including traps) will not be supported by our team and it is your responsibility if you use it for that.
This application is provided “as is” and we can not be responsible for any use by the end users of our application.”
2. Fly GPS-Location fake/Fake GPS
# # Developer Mode
Developer mode being activated – 1. Settings – About phone – Software – Build number (7 clicks).
Using the app 2. Settings – Developer Options – or mock locations Allow mock locations apps selection (FlyGPS)
3. FamiGuard Parental Control
“FamiGuard is the perfect way to remotely manage and control your child’s phone. You can use it to limit the time your child spends on apps and games. It also helps in filtering inappropriate website content, setting up a geofence, tracking his/her real-time location, and viewing daily reports of his/her online and offline activities. Thanks to FamiGuard, parenting has been made easier than ever!
The following features are included in both the Free Trial and Premium Plans.
– Location Tracking & History
If you wish to keep track of your child’s whereabouts, FamiGuard’s location tracking feature will show you his/her real-time position with just a single tap. And if the information you need is where he/she has been; browsing through the location history would provide all the answers you seek.
– Geofence & Alerts
By creating and adding a geofence, you will get notifications of every entrance and exits by your child into the boundary you have set. This can help you monitor whether your child stays within the safe zone, whether he/she goes home early, etc.
– Apps and Games Blocking
You can set the amount of time spent on distracting apps and games. As soon as the time limit is reached, he/she would be denied access to these apps. This would help your child concentrate on school work and other activities while fostering healthy online habits.
– Advanced Web Content Filtering
There are 30+ website categories for you to choose from. By selecting a category such as “Adult,” you can quickly and easily restrict your child’s access to thousands of similar sites. You can also set a blacklist or whitelist permission for a single URL.
– Screen Time Limitations
If you don’t want your child to be stuck on his/her phone during family time or at bedtime, just simply set time restrictions on the device or pause phone usage. Your child’s phone will be locked temporarily during the time you have set.
– App & Web Activity Reports
With FamiGuard you have access to reports that allow you view app activity, web activity, as well as geofence reports. This would help you decipher which apps your child uses frequently, the web content that catches his/her interest, and his/her movements. You will also receive a notification when your child installs or uninstalls an app.
Enjoy peace of mind by installing FamiGuard parental control app for your child now!
How to use FamiGuard to protect your child and set limitations
1. Install FamiGuard on your phone as well as your child’s phone, then, register an account.
2. Configure your child’s device by following the on-screen instructions.
3. Once your child’s device is set up, you can now switch attention to your own device and wait for the connection.
4. After a successful connection, you can then set all parental control settings via the app.
Why choose FamiGuard parental control app?
1. It is very easy to use and the interface is quite straight-forward.
2. Flexible remote control with an option of using either default or personalized rules.
3. The PIN protection can prevent others from accessing and modifying the related settings.
4. Its multi-platform management helps you keep your child safe: Via the app and web dashboard.
5. Quick and effective support available if you have any problems with the use of this app.
1. A network connection is required to sync data and apply rules.
2. This app uses the Device Administrator’s permission feature to prevent your child from uninstalling any app without your permission.
3. This app uses the Accessibility service to set time limitations, block websites, and more.
About the Developer
Since its establishment in 2015, iMyFone has served around 2 million customers in more than 100 countries. At iMyFone, we are committed to providing the best and easiest solutions for every Android and iOS user.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org”