If you are looking for the Best Spreadsheet Apps For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Spreadsheet Apps For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Spreadsheet Apps For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Spreadsheet Apps For iPhone
1. Google Sheets
* Create new spreadsheets or edit existing ones
* Share spreadsheets and collaborate with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time
* Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
* Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more
* Never worry about losing your work — everything is automatically saved as you type
* Open, edit, and save Excel files
Google Sheets is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Sheets features, including:
* Easily add collaborators to projects, see changes as they occur, receive notifications for edits that happen while you’re away, and chat with colleagues in the same spreadsheet. All changes are automatically saved as you make them. And with offline access, you can create, view, and edit files wherever and whenever
* Get insights fast, powered by Google AI
* Work seamlessly across Sheets and Excel
* Maintain control with enterprise-grade security
* Analyze data from other business-critical tools
* Build custom solutions”
2. iSpreadsheet™ : Office Sheets
“iSpreadsheet is a free, simple to use yet powerfull mobile spreadsheet Application for your iPhone & iPad. Quickly create beautiful spreadsheets that are compatible with major office solutions such as Excel and Numbers.
iSpreadsheet is built from the ground up for iPhone and iPad so it runs very fast even on older devices. And iSpreadsheet works seamlessly with a myriad of file transfer and storage options including: Windows SMB Network Share, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Docs, OneDrive, iCloud and more.
Supports Formatting and Formulas. Uses CSV comma separated file format for maximum compatibility. Can read numbers and excel xls xlsx files too!
• Google Docs Integration
• iCloud & iCloud Drive Integration
• Manage both online and offline worksheets
• Portrait & Wide-screen Landscape view
• Load .XLS and .CSV files from Google Documents. (without formatting)
• Save in .CSV format (RFC 4180 compliant)
• Manage multiple Spreadsheets
• Execute complex arithmetic formulas
• Access a useful subset of Excel formulas
• Cell Formatting
• Column Resizing
• Clipboard Copy Paste
• Column Row Insert
• Progressive Loading
• Fluid Graphics
• Familiar Interface
• Online help
• Offline formula wizard
• Context Aware Toolbar
• Autosave & Recovery
• Free Updates
More Free iPhone Apps:
3. Microsoft Excel
“Microsoft Excel, the spreadsheet app, lets you create, view, edit, and share your files quickly and easily. Manage spreadsheets, tables and workbooks attached to email messages from your phone with this powerful productivity app.
Work in data analysis, accounting, auditing, or other fields confidently with anyone, anywhere. Quickly graph the most complex formulas, charts and tables with amazing features.
Review spreadsheets and run data analysis on the go. Customize tables and spreadsheets the way you want with robust formatting tools and great features. The productivity app lets you build your spreadsheet to meet your specific needs.
Get the complete Microsoft Office experience when you sign in with your Microsoft 365 subscription. Create templates, edit spreadsheets, organize charts and share with ease when you download Microsoft Excel.
Tables & Spreadsheets: Create, Calculate and Analyze
• Jump-start your budget, task list, accounting, or financial analysis with Excel’s modern templates.
• Quickly graph with familiar formulas to run calculations and analyze your data.
• Rich productivity features and formatting options make your workbook easier to read and use.
• Use Cards View to easily see and manage spreadsheets.
Productivity App: Review, Edit, and Work Anywhere
• Review your Excel files from any device.
• Edit sheets and data or update your task list from anywhere.
• Spreadsheet features like sort and filter columns help focus your reviews.
• Create, duplicate, hide, and unhide sheets easily.
• Analyze data using common charts and graphs.
• Use spreadsheet features like add and edit chart labels to highlight key insights in your data.
• Pie chart maker: create charts and graphs from your data.
Finance: Budgeting & Accounting
• Use agile spreadsheets and charts to help manage budgets.
• Familiar tools to help you drill down to your exact finance needs.
• Calculate tax estimates, personal finances and more.
Draw and Annotate with Ink
• Make notes, highlight your worksheet, create shapes, or write equations using the draw tab feature in Excel on devices with touch capabilities.
Sharing made easy
• Share your files with a few taps to quickly invite others to edit, view, or leave comments directly in your workbooks.
• Copy the content of your worksheet in the body of an email message with its format intact or attach or copy a link to your workbook for other sharing options.
Download Microsoft Excel and get the best way to create, organize and manage data and spreadsheets from your iPhone or iPad.
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Monthly Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software License Terms for Microsoft 365. See “License Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.”
Get started with one of over 30 Apple-designed templates for your home budget, checklist, invoice, mortgage calculator, and more. Choose from over 250 powerful functions. Draw and write with Apple Pencil on supported devices, or use your finger. Tap to add tables, charts, text, and images anywhere on the free-form canvas. Animate your data with interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts. Easily filter through large tables. Find patterns and trends using pivot tables.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a spreadsheet at the same time on Mac, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch—even on a PC
• Share your spreadsheet publicly or with specific people, see who’s currently in the spreadsheet with you, and view other people’s cursors to follow their edits
• Available on spreadsheets stored in iCloud or in Box
• Over 30 Apple-designed templates give your spreadsheets a beautiful start
• Place tables, charts, text, and images anywhere on the free-form canvas
• Add and resize multiple tables on a single sheet
• Insert photos, music, and video with the Media Browser
• Enhance your spreadsheets with a library of over 700 editable shapes
• Create a form to quickly enter data on the go
• Import and edit Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Comma Separated Values (CSV), and tab-delimited text
Formulas for everyone
• Choose from over 250 powerful functions, including XLOOKUP and RegEx
• Get function suggestions as soon as you start typing a formula
• Search the integrated function browser for built-in help and sample formulas
• Easily add stock information to spreadsheets
Everything adds up. Beautifully
• Use Pivot Tables and Smart Categories to see your data in a whole new way
• Quickly organize and summarize tables to gain new insights
• Insert gorgeous 2D and 3D charts, including bar, column, line, area, pie, donut, and radar charts
• Animate data with interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Automatically highlight cells based on rules for numbers, text, dates, and durations
• Easily filter through large tables for specific values, text, or duplicate entries
• Change values in cells using sliders, steppers, checkboxes, pop-ups, and star ratings
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your spreadsheets from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com
• Numbers automatically saves your spreadsheet as you make changes
Share a copy of your work
• Export your spreadsheet to CSV, PDF, and Microsoft Excel
• Use AirDrop to send your spreadsheet to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.”
5. OfficeSuite docs & PDF editor
OfficeSuite lets you easily create, view and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, and perform advanced PDF operations.
With our app, you can create and edit Word docs, Excel spreadsheet, PowerPoint presentations and others.
Features you shouldn’t miss:
• Work with common file types/extensions – .ZIP, .PNG, .JPG, .TIFF, .MP3, .MOV, .MP4, .M4A, OpenDocument & more
• 5GB Free cloud space in MobiDrive available via Sign in
• Link your Google Drive, OneDrive, Box or Dropbox accounts to save all your files.
• Scan paper documents to digital ones with your camera
• Unzip archive or create new via the integrated zip functionality
OfficeSuite offers you powerful applications packed with helpful tools to handle any task. What we offer you:
• Microsoft Word office formats – .DOC, .DOCX, .DOCM + .RTF, .TXT.
• Font package with 70+ fonts
• Rich text and paragraph formatting features
• Insert tables, pictures, text boxes, shapes, bookmarks and special symbols
• Create and edit notes, headers & footers, footnotes, page numbers
• Format page setup, page print options, margins, orientation, page size & more
• Compatible with Microsoft Excel office formats – .XLS, .XLSX, .XLSM + .CSV
• Use 250+ functions or edit formulas
• Create, preview and edit advanced charts
• Filter and sort data or use data validation
• Freeze panes, hide and resize rows & columns
• Compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint office formats – .PPT, .PPTX, .PPS, .PPSX, .PPTM, .PPSM
• Insert charts, tables, pictures, text boxes & shapes
• Change slide theme, layout, slide size or background
• Presenter mode enables to deliver engaging & interactive presentations
• Add, edit and manage slide transitions
• Open and annotate PDF files
• Multiple reading options available
• View Table of contents and annotations
Download OfficeSuite now and start your free trial period!
Our Premium version will give you the possibility to store even more data – 50GB cloud storage on MobiDrive. Also, the chance to use 20+ Premium features and a PDF converter and set document passwords to keep your security on point. Other Premium features you don’t want to miss:
• PREMIUM DOCUMENTS – Save as .docs and other different formats and track changes from multiple authors
• PREMIUM SHEETS – Save as .xls, .csv and other different formats, work with conditional formatting, create & edit comments and insert & edit hyperlinks
• PREMIUM SLIDES – Save as .ppt and other different formats, create and edit animations or add notes to your slides
• PREMIUM PDFs – Convert PDFs to Word, Excel and ePub, work with Fillable PDF forms and handwritten signature with Quick Sign, create and edit annotations and markups and of course a night mode to ease your eyes
PRICING & SUBSCRIPTIONS
OfficeSuite offers an auto-renewable yearly subscription for $29.99 per year.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which is set in the “Apple’s App Store Matrix” for other currencies.
• Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription.
• You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings, 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.