If you are looking for the Best Stock Tracking App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Stock Tracking App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Stock Tracking App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Stock Tracking App iPhone
1. MSP: My Stocks Portfolio
– Real-time stocks for US and some international markets
– Enter your stock portfolio holdings and quickly monitor changes, as well as historical performance charts
– Enter sales, dividends, shorts, and track metrics like unrealized gains and realized gains using FIFO accounting
– View annualized gains across all portfolios and stocks brokerages
– Track currencies across different currencies and convert them to a home currency
– Widget support that displays your watch lists as well as holdings
– Unlimited number of portfolios
– View historical data for each stock in full-screen charts that supports pinch-zoom, pinball, and dragging
– View news for each quote in your portfolio
– View overall market news
– Backup and restore your data via CSV
– Dark and light theme
– Many configurable options, such as setting the precision for quotes and holdings
– Password protection
2. Schwab Mobile
Schwab was built around a simple idea: put the client first. Lots of companies say that, but we work to keep clients at the heart of everything we do by offering a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Mobile investing made easy:
Streamline the essentials.
Use your finger, face ID or preset passcode to quickly log in and check your account balances (including non-Schwab accounts), holdings and statements. Deposit checks into your eligible Schwab Bank or Schwab brokerage and IRA accounts by snapping a few photos.1
Place trades and monitor opportunities 24/7.
See your positions at a glance. Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, and options2. Create watchlists and check the status of your orders. Get breaking news, real-time quotes, and in-depth charts.
Customize your experience.
Organize your summary view and market settings to prioritize the information you need. Set text alerts and push notifications to help you stay on top of your accounts and investments.
Deposit checks in a snap.
With Schwab Mobile Deposit™3, you can deposit checks directly into your Schwab Bank or Schwab Brokerage and IRA accounts by snapping a few photos. Securely transfer funds between these accounts and pay bills with a few taps.
Meet our Schwab Assistant. You’re going to make a great team.
Our new intelligent assistant recognizes voice commands so you can get your financial business sorted more efficiently. Just say the word to:
• make trades.
• get quotes.
• manage investments.
• transfer assets.
• deposit checks.
• set alerts or updates.
• and more.
Brokerage Products: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value
1. The Schwab Mobile application and Schwab Mobile Deposit service are available for Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Savings® clients who also have a Schwab brokerage account.
2. Requires a wireless signal or mobile connection. System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and your mobile connection limitations. Functionality may vary by operating system and/or device. Mobile carrier data charges may apply.
3. The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and standard hold policies apply. See Schwab.com for more details.
View our IRA Center on Schwab.com for the IRA contribution guidelines and rules.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay, Touch ID and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and Charles Schwab Bank, SSB are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products and services are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., member SIPC. Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Schwab Bank, SSB, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
©2022 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC. For details, please see www.sipc.org. Commodity interests and cash in futures accounts are not protected by SIPC. Futures trading involves a high level of risk and is not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade futures. Please read Risk Disclosure Statement for Futures and Options before considering any futures transactions (https://www.schwab.com/public/file/P-10718370/).
Please see Schwab.com or the Schwab Mobile App for more information.
3. Stocks Live+ Best Stock Market
“- TD Ameritrade sync**.
– Compare Feature**.
– Stocktwits Integration**.
– The Best Stock Market Apps for iPhone and iPad 2020. Thebalance.com
– Best Stock Market App for iPhone in 2014 – About.com.
– Stock Market App to Boost Your Portfolio – TheStreet.com.
Stocks Live is an amazing way to track the stocks you know and discover new winners. Securely sync and trade your portfolios with major brokers anywhere, anytime.
— FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS
– Integration with TipRanks SmartScore and price target.
– Unique Heat map visualization, with dancing tiles**
– Cryptocurrency support, 6000+ alt coin.
– Real-time quotes* (with extended hours). Auto-refresh every 15 seconds, also manual refresh of quotes on demand.
– Global coverage similar to Yahoo! Finance (including China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong and more).
– Buy/Sell signal that works (look for the heart)**.
– Unlimited multi-currency portfolios that work.
– Native Twitter & Evernote integration.
– Unlimited watch lists.
– 450+ market activities, scans and user-defined filters. No app can claim such collection with such price. Another 450+ scanner as in-app.
– Earning and Ex-dividend date calendar**.
– iCloud enabled (must be logged into iCloud). Sync and backup your portfolios and watch lists on all your devices.
– Private backup for portfolios and watch lists.
– Search for stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, indexes, world currencies and more.
– Unique chart viewer (now full screen by popular demand). From intraday to inception day, or anywhere in between, configure the chart scale (log or linear), chart type (candle, bar or line) and volume for all your watch lists in one go.
– 140+ news feeds from reliable news sources.
– World currencies. See any currency over time, or its current value against any other.
– Richly detailed view of each company, organized in eight sections: Numbers, Earnings Estimates**, Dividend History**, Competitors**, Technicals, Events, Tweets and News.
– We are very proud of our data quality.
— PORTFOLIO HIGHLIGHTS
Transaction-based portfolios are a hassle to enter and maintain. Stocks Live uses a more practical way to manage portfolios. Just enter the latest positions you have, and never worry about buy and sell transactions. Update Stocks Live whenever your portfolio changes–it’s as simple as that.
– Upcoming dividends payment for up to a year using our AI algorithm.
– Portfolio tagging (for groups and family management).
– Allocation by many keys, sectors, industries and more.
– Play What-If scenarios with your portfolios.
– Multi-currency support aggregated to your local currency settings or per portfolio currency.
– Alert if your portfolio is higher or lower than a certain threshold.
– Benchmark each portfolio against any ticker.
– Passcode protection with Touch ID.
– Support long, short, RSUs and employee stock options.
– Support for stocks and put/call options.
– Support copy/paste for easier data entry.
– Short-term and long-term performance calculation and ARR.
– Display the number of days until a short-term holding becomes a long-term holding.
You can buy all the features with one payment but you can have subscription as well.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://www.stocksliveapp.com/termsofuse.html
Many hats by: Heeva Parsi
* real-time is for all Nasdaq, NYSE, some companies in UK, German, French companies & Netherland, in-app purchase required.
** In-app purchase required.
Best iPhone stocks app, really.”
4. Stocks Tracker:Real-time stock
“Stocks Tracker – The most comprehensive stock app in the mobile world. Brings you free streaming live quotes, pre-market/after-hour quotes, portfolio monitoring, advanced full screen chart, push notification based alert, economic news, event/earnings calendar, market signal scans and a lot more…
-Multiple watch lists
-Support all major US brokers for trading
-Real-time streaming quotes
-Market single scans
-Global Indexes & Currencies
-Futures & Commodities
-Interactive chart with 50+ technical indicators
-News, Events & Earnings
-== Watchlist and real time quotes ==-
Free real-time streaming quotes, no more refresh, no more 15-20 min delay *
After hour and pre-market price
Create unlimited watchlists
Add unlimited symbols to existing watchlist
Delete/Re-order your watch list and symbols
-== Market single scans ==-
Strong Volume Gainer/Losser
50/200 MA Crossover
Above/Below Bollinger Band
-== Stock details ==-
Open, previous close, high/low, 54 week high/low, volume/avg volume
Earnings info for up to past 6 quarters
Next earning release date
Add coming earning release date to your calendar
-== Chart ==-
Simple line/candle chart
1, 5 day, 1,3,6 month and 1,2,5 year chart
Intraday chart. 1min, 5min, 15min chart
MACD,RSI,Bollinger bands, Stochastic …
More than 50 technical indicators and overlays
-== Portfolio tracker ==-
Create unlimited portfolios
Added unlimited positions to existing portfolio
Delete/Re-order your portfolio and positions
Gain/Loss summary per portfolio
Gain/Loss details per position
Realized Gain/Loss and Gain/Loss summary in transaction log
-== Alerts ==-
Setup unlimited push notification based alert
Backed by our streaming quote engine, alerts are run/triggered in seconds
Setup simple alerts based on price, price change/percent, volume
Trailing stop alert
Price on home screen (badge)
-== News and economic events ==-
Economic event calendar
* real-time quotes provided by BATS, US stocks only
-== Nasdaq Qutes Subscriptions ==-
$.99 /month for elite member
$5.99/month for non member
– Subscription Auto Renewable
-== Elite Membership Subscriptions ==-
– VIP server
– 15/30 secs chart
– Extended hour chart
– All full version features are included
– Subscription Auto Renewable: $9.99/month
– 7 Days free trial
– No charge will be applied if you cancel before the trail ends
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– Unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
5. Yahoo Finance
Follow the stocks you care about most and get personalized news and alerts. Access real-time stock information and investment updates to stay on top of the market.
• Track the performance of your personal portfolio
• Follow stocks to get real-time quotes and personalized news
• Discover detailed financial information such as historical financials, ESG ratings, and top holders
• Go beyond stocks and track currencies, bonds, commodities, equities, world indices, and futures
• Compare and evaluate stocks with interactive full screen charts
• Sign in to view and edit your web portfolio on the go
• Follow all the stocks you care about by searching for the ticker and tapping the star icon
• Create multiple watchlists to organize the stocks you follow
• Enable notifications for price alerts, breaking news, earnings reports, and more
• Sync your portfolios across devices
About Yahoo Finance Plus billing:
• Upgrade to Yahoo Finance Plus for exclusive tools that help you maximize your profits with confidence.
For Yahoo Finance Plus Lite: You can choose to be billed $24.99 monthly or $249.99 annually.
For Yahoo Finance Plus Essential: You can choose to be billed $34.99 monthly or $349.99 annually.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account as soon as you confirm the purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each billing period unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any point in your App Store account settings.
Terms of Service: https://legal.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/privacy/index.html”