If you are looking for the Best Sudoku iPhone App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Sudoku iPhone App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Sudoku iPhone App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Sudoku iPhone App
1. Good Sudoku by Zach Gage
Good Sudoku turns your iOS device into an AI powered Sudoku genius whose only mission is to help you learn and love this classic game.
Whether you’ve never tried Sudoku, or you play every day, Good Sudoku’s elegant layout, intelligent hint system, and busywork reducing tweaks will help you play better and have more fun.
– Over 70,000 of the highest quality puzzles you’ll see anywhere
– Optional tools to reduce busywork
– AI powered hint support to continuously boost your skills
– 3 standard modes: Good, Arcade, and Eternal
– 3 Daily puzzle modes that get harder throughout the week + global leaderboards
– 5 levels of difficulty
– Import your own puzzles from elsewhere in Custom mode (and share them with friends!)
We put everything we could into making the best digital Sudoku game ever released:
– We wrote a puzzle generator from scratch to create over 70,000 of the highest quality puzzles you’ll see anywhere. We spent weeks figuring out how to generate intricate and complex puzzles you won’t find in other Sudoku apps. Our hardest puzzles require wild techniques like “XYZ Wings”, “Hidden Quadrouples”, “Jellyfish”, and “Swordfish”.
– Most people don’t know this but Sudoku puzzles are actually generated by programatic Sudoku solvers. The fastest way to know how hard your puzzle is, or if it’s valid, is to write a solver that knows all the strategies that can try it. With Good Sudoku, we run our solver as you are playing, so if you get stuck, it can detect what you know by looking at your answers and your notes, and then help you find the next technique you need to solve the puzzle.
– Most Sudoku games classify difficulty into vague Easy, Medium, and Hard difficulties — But what do these difficulties mean? Typically they refer to the kinds of solving techniques that are required to solve a given puzzle without resorting to guess-and-check. In Good Sudoku we aren’t vague about it at all. We lay out exactly which techniques are required for each difficulty level. Good Sudoku allows you to practice them individually outside of puzzles, and keeps track of which ones you’ve learned!
– When we first got interested in Sudoku we noticed that a lot of players spend most of their time looking at the board and counting. On easy puzzles, this counting serves as a way to increase the difficulty by making the puzzle take longer. We know some sudoku players love the counting but we found it a bit tedious and designed some tools to alleviate the busywork. At first these tools might feel a bit like cheating, but once your mind is freed up from counting you’ll have space to see the much deeper more fascinating side of Sudoku: all of the beautiful technique structures. Freed from the burden of busywork Sudoku becomes one of the best search-style games we’ve ever played. More fun than word-searches and solitaire, high-level Sudoku is a real treat — and with Good Sudoku and a little practice, anyone can learn it!
– We noticed when looking at other Sudoku apps although there are often daily puzzle modes, those modes never include global leaderboards. Weird! Good Sudoku remedies this problem!
– We wanted to make the best Sudoku out there, and while we’re proud of our puzzles, we recognize that puzzles come from all places. That’s why we built a quick and easy custom puzzle mode into Good Sudoku, so if you have a paper puzzle that you’re stuck on, or you’re trying some wild variant (Like the Miracle Sudoku!) it’s easy to put it into the game, play it, and share it with your friends. If the puzzle follows standard Sudoku rules, our hint system will even help you get unstuck!
We truly hope Good Sudoku can introduce you to, or deepen your love for this great game.
-Zach and Jack”
2. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
3. Just Sudoku – Puzzle Game
“Just Sudoku is exactly what the name suggests: simply a sudoku game, where the game itself is the center of focus. Just Sudoku’s interface is straight forward and simple in the right spots. This way you won’t be overwhelmed by visual effects, but instead can concentrate on the numbers.
Are you a sudoku veteran? Can you solve even the toughest puzzles by simply glancing at them? Try our jigsaw sudoku puzzles! Different boxes force your head to concentrate in a different manner. In addition jigsaw sudoku puzzles also add a splash of color in your everyday gaming.
No matter if you just discovered the pleasure of sudoku or if you are a true professional when it comes to combining numbers, Just Sudoku is the ideal app to follow your number passion. Just Sudoku is like a fitness studio for your brain. Your fitness coach with the matching workouts to train your logic throughout the day or to stay mentally fit and agile with age.
Did you just get started in the world of sudoku? Just Sudoku will help you get a good foothold: marking errors, giving hints, add pencil markings and much more.
Choose from 4 difficulties – an easy level for a quick training now and then or a more difficult level for a true brain-teaser.
Important features in a quick list:
– classic and jigsaw sudoku variants
– 4 difficulty settings
– night mode, so that your eyes don’t get strained at night or so that your partner can continue to sleep
– many different help functions, each individually selectable
– make the interface your own, with a large selection of fonts and font-sizes
– no matter if you play on iPhone or iPad, portrait and landscape modes are supported
Just Sudoku is free and ad-supported. If you choose to purchase Just Sudoku Premium to remove ads, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current price for the yearly subscription is $9.99 USD, and may vary from country to country.
4. Sudoku – Logic puzzle game
With our hint system, it’ll teach you all the skills you need to solve the puzzle with every step, and the instructions are very easy to understand, also with helpful animations and colorful visual effects. The hint system will not only tell you the answer but also help you to understand why the answer is, whether you’re completely new to this game, or the way to the expert.
We created this innovative free game with several various key features:
• Sudoku variations such as squiggly, X, and Color
• 8 difficulty levels from very beginners to the expert
• Hint system will help to learn how to solve the puzzle, not only the answer but also why the answer is
• Career statistics to keep track of your game progress
• You can update your Sudoku puzzle from the server at any time, without re-installing the game
• Compete with global players in the Champions Challenge and win the bounty
• Custom Sudoku puzzle can let you create your own Sudoku puzzle
• More than 15000 Sudoku puzzles are waiting for you
during the game, you will be able to
• Auto highlighted numbers for the intelligent hint
• Use pencil marks
• Double-tap the cell to erase numbers
• Use various kind of items, like checking the errors
• Unlimited redo & undo
you can also find more useful functions like
• You can share with your friends via Google+, Twitter, and Facebook
• Auto-save, you can pause at any time you like without losing any progress
• Use Dark mode at night to protect your eyes
• Timer, you can also disable it in settings
• Selected cell highlighting
• Incorrect digits mark
• Enchanting visual effects
• Various numerals like Chinese or Roman
• Universal App looks great on phone and tablet
• Give us feedback in the game, with your help we’ll make it better
We hope you will enjoy the stunning designs of our sudoku, it’s really a brain teaser game that helps to work out your brain! All for FREE!”
5. Sudoku – No ads
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
This App offers an auto-renewing subscription to provide you with unlimited access to the sudoku solution . the price is $4.99/Year for unlocking all content and features.
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of service: https://weibo.com/5580956204/I55tg3VVB
6. Sudoku ″
“Sudoku for beginners and advanced players alike, with no ads, unlimited grids on or offline, 6 difficulty levels ranging from “easy” to “diabolical,” daily challenges, and a beautiful ergonomic design.
Sudoku with no distractions:
– Fast: no lengthy intros or slow animations.
– Small: doesn’t eat up a lot of storage on your device.
– Friendly: big buttons avoid fat-fingering.
– Non-intrusive: plays your music and nothing else.
Sudoku with all the nuts and bolts:
– Undo / Redo.
– 10 concurrent grids.
– Automatic and manual notes.
– Conflict and error highlighting.
– Customizable input and display settings.
Sudoku on all your devices:
– Universal: iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
– Retina: native resolution on all screens.
For feature requests and feedback, please email us at email@example.com.
The friendly team at mindthefrog :)”
7. Sudoku.com – Sudoku Puzzle
“Have fun and train your brain with one of the most downloaded sudoku apps in the AppStore! Millions of people play sudoku daily and it’s truly a game for everyone! Sudoku.com app has thousands of classic sudoku puzzles to help you keep your brain active, unwind from stress or relax. Install to play now!
Classic sudoku for beginners and advanced players. Whether you’d like to relax or keep your mind active – pass the time in a pleasant way! Get a short stimulating break or clear your head with Sudoku.com. Take your favorite game with you wherever you go. Playing Sudoku.com on mobile is as good as with a pencil and paper.
Choose any level you like. Play easier levels to challenge your brain or try expert levels to give your mind a real workout. Sudoku.com has some features that make the game easier for you: hints, auto-check, and highlighted duplicates. You can use them, or complete the challenge without their help – it’s totally up to you! What’s more, in Sudoku.com each puzzle has one solution.
Get an amazing sudoku experience:
· Take notes to keep track of possible numbers. Every time you fill in a cell, your notes are automatically updated!
· Hints can guide you when you get stuck
· Complete Daily Challenges and get unique trophies
· Take part in Seasonal events and win unique medals
· View Statistics and track your progress
· Color themes. Choose one of the three looks to play with more comfort, even in the dark!
· Challenge yourself and figure out your mistakes, or enable Auto-Check to see your mistakes as you go
· Highlight duplicates to avoid repeating numbers in a row, column, or block
· Express yourself with funny ninja stickers for iMessage!
Challenge your brain with Sudoku.com anywhere, anytime!”