If you are looking for the Best Superimpose App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Superimpose App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Superimpose App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Superimpose App For iPhone
1. “Pixlr – Photo Collages, Effect”
“Unleash your creativity with Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) – a free and easy photo editor.
No account creation required, just download and start editing.
Capture any moment and edit with over 2 million combinations of FREE effects, overlays, and filters.
Share of your photos seamlessly with friends or followers through email, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any social network.
Follow us on Instagram (@pixlr) for daily inspiration, tips, and tricks to make cool photo edits.
Show us your awesome edits, #madewithpixlr for a chance to be featured on our feed!
• Create photo collages easily with a variety of preset collages, grid style, customized ratio, and background.
• Instantly adjust the color of your photo in one easy click using Auto Fix.
• Use Double Exposure to create an array of effects easily with layers and adjustable transparency.
• Create cool photo effects using Stylize (pencil sketch, poster, watercolor and more).
• Effortlessly remove blemishes, red-eye, smoothen skin, or whiten teeth with simple tools.
• Bring out the color with Color Splash effect or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Choose from a range of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
• Adjust the tone of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Easily add text to your photos with a variety of fonts to choose from.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that suits you.
• Keep things fresh with our growing release of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
• Crop and resize images quickly and easily before saving.
We love hearing your ideas and feedback.
Follow us on Instagram (@pixlr), Twitter (@pixlr) or Facebook (/Pixlr).
For support or bug reporting, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPGs
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned ‘Control Point’ technology: position up to eight points on the image and assign enhancements. The algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners, just like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content relating to your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening); ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images; great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively across shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches and film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks, with realistic grain and a ‘wash’ effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look, straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smooth skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits, based on three-dimensional models”
Superimpose provides a very simple workflow, which almost anyone can follow. Yet, it provides a wide range of tools suitable even for advanced users, to create complex compositions.
Blend/mix/combine/cut/copy and paste one photo on another. Creating double exposure photo is as easy as loading two photos and then choosing opacity and blending modes.
With advanced masking tools, you can manually or semi-automatically erase portions from one image and then blend that with another photo. From magic lasso, that cuts out an image from a roughly painted boundary to a simple brush masking tool, you can use wide range of masking tools to create all sorts of masking, using this app.
The app has tons of masking tools like brush, smart brush, magic wand, magic lasso, lasso, polygon, rectangle, ellipse, linear and radial gradient and color range. Text masking tool and you can even create a mask from an image.
And how do you cut out hair or fur of your pet? You can create fine mask of hair, using hair masking tool even to cut out hair!
To keep the flow simple, Superimpose works with two photos at a time. But you can keep merging and keep adding more and more layers of photos to create complex compositions.
To blend two photos even better, the app supports a set of adjustment tools like exposure, saturation, hue, color balance, curve etc.
Apart from blending, advanced masking and filters, Superimpose comes equipped with assorted set of editing tools like perspective correction, adding text with extensive text settings and tools like motion blur, zoom blur etc.
Creating a natural shadow of objects that you blend with a photo is easier than ever. A dedicated tool just to create a shadow.
Store all your cut outs, stickers or masks in a built-in mask library. For example, you can take photo of your products, mask them and then save them in the mask library. You can later add those cut outs on a background you want to add it to.
Create a fun photo by adding one part of the photo as a foreground and another photo as a background.
Save images in high resolution either in JPEG, PNG or HEIC format.”
4. Superimpose X
Packed with wide range of editing capabilities from multiple layers, blending modes, masking, adjustment layers, brushes, smudge, warp, effects, clarity to casting shadows, Superimpose X is a modern tool for creating your photo contents.
Whether you are a professional or an amateur, you will be amazed by the power Superimpose X gives to your fingertips. Composing images with multiple layers, double exposure, superimposing is easier than ever.
All your projects are saved in beautifully designed session area. So, you do not have to lose your current project if you want to move to another one in the middle.
And of course Superimpose X comes with Masking Library, where you can save all your masked images, like stickers for later use.
And all of this, packed in a beautifully designed interface that does not intimidate you, despite the amount of capabilities it comes with.
To list out a few features…
• Multiple layers (up to 24).
• 16 different adjustment layers.
• Blending modes, 18 of them.
• Opacity control.
• Numerous masking tools. From Magic Wand to Magic Lasso to predefined shapes.
• Automatically mask out people from photos using AI.
• Filling of a layer directly from camera, with real time rendering with its mask and blending modes.
• Built-in shadow creation tool.
• Built-in Light Wrap tool.
• Masking Library to store your masked images.
• Session Library, that automatically stores all your projects.
• Non destructive adjustments and layer blur.
• Non destructive beautiful photo effects (63 of them).
• An amazing Clarity tool.
• Advanced adjustment tools.
• Tools like Text, Curved Text, Selective Blur, Motion, Zoom and Spin Blur, Lens Blur, Gradient and more.
• Number of distorting tools like Warp, Perspective transform and more.
• Numerous paint and effect brushes and option to customize them.
• Smudge brush
• Clone stamp brush
• Brush for Darkening, Lightening, Desaturating etc.
• Option to export PSD with layers.
• Access to more than a million royalty free stock photos.
And if you are already using the classic Superimpose app, you can seamlessly transfer all your masks into the new Superimpose X. This is how you could transfer the masks…
1. Open the original Superimpose app.
2. Press the “?” button on the top right corner of the “Home” screen.
3. There you should see an option called “Transfer masks to Superimpose X”.
4. Press that and your masks should be available in Superimpose X.”
5. Superimpose+:Background Eraser
– Photo Background Eraser –
“Analyze” : Analyze your photo, and cut out object automatically in one tap.
“Smart Eraser” : The background eraser that can automatically detect contours and remove unwanted area. Also it can make the removed area transparent.
“Eraser”: The background eraser that can delete the traced part.
– Change Background –
You can also change background by giving a different background to photo with background removed.
– Mix Multiple Photos & Superimpose images –
You can overlay and edit multiple images and photos and combine them. Also it can superimpose images and text. Of course, you can also overlay and composite images with a transparent background.
With Superimpose+, you can create:
-white or transparent background photos
-transparent background png images
-fun collages and stickers”