If you are looking for the Best Swing App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Swing App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Swing App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Swing App iPhone
1. Golf SwingPlane
Some comments buy our pro users:
“Swing Plane is the best golf app available. Simple to use and a $2.99 app can replace several thousands of dollars in video equipment.
The easy to use telestrator and frame by frame feature can tell you everything you need to know about your swing.
As an instructor, the side by side feature allows me to show students the improvements they have made from previous swings.”
…”Thought I’d give you an update on your great product.
I am working with two time PGA Tour winner Frank Lickliter. Using nothing but my phone and your app, I helped him finish 13th at the Valero Texas Open several weeks ago. His best finish in 5 years.
He is on his way to winning again.”
-Monte Scheinblum…World Long dive Champion and Instructor at Oak Creek Golf Club, Irvine, CA
“Having been a golf coach for the past 23 years and spent thousands on laptops and swing software this is the best money I have ever spent! I am a golf pro at Moortown GC and use this app for coaching.
I recommend this to all my pupils and fellow professionals. Martin Heggie head pro at Moortown recommended this to me”
-Craig Helliwell Moortown GC
* Free to use with in app purchases for pro videos, video lessons and some enhanced features. Requires registration.
– Record videos with the built in camera with no restriction on the length of the recording.
– Side by side compare, including the drawing analysis
– Export/Import videos and shapes to another iPhone/iPad running SwingPlane (requires local WIFI with Bonjour enabled)
– Record down the line and face on swings on two iPhones/iPads running SwingPlane, then import to view both at the same time (see screenshot)
– Upload the videos and shapes to the web for sharing or analysis on a bigger screen
– Import Shapes from another video
– Trim videos within app and on import
– Organise videos in separate folders
– Angle indicators on lines
– Online instruction manual
– Click and hold a shape to move it after creating it, or move a previous shape (or all at once)…makes getting the shapes in the right place easy.
– Email videos or upload to Facebook or Twitter.
– Import previously recorded videos from your photos app with the option to play and review then trim the video before import.
– Playback the videos and add lines, rectangles and circles in three colours.
– Frame by frame advance and rewind.
– Slow motion
– Fast forward, rewind and fame by frame using the slider to move to any part of the video.
– Repeat playback.
– Any analysis (lines or other shapes) you add to a video are saved and reloaded when you play the video again.
– Add notes to a video that are accessible direct from the video player (useful for when you finally have worked out what was wrong with your swing, and want a record of what it looks like!).
– Regular updates with new features added
See our website for details of all our golf apps…http://www.iGolfApps.com, and check out http://sp.iGolfApps.com for videos uploaded from the SwingPlane app you can view and comment on.
SwingPlane is for avid golfers and golf professionals alike, but any sport or activity where analyzing motion and tempo is important would benefit from SwingPlane. Baseball, Softball, Cricket, Rugby, Football, Swimming, Wrestling, Bowling and Hockey, to name a few, are all sports where you can benefit from SwingPlane.
SwingPlane captures video using the built in video camera. You can easily analyze your swing with its playback and drawing tools. This app will improve your practice sessions and will result in lower scores.
Check out our website www.iGolfApps.com for further info, and other iPhone golf apps to improve your game.”
2. Mirror Vision
“Want to improve the way you move? Mirror Vision allows you to see your golf swing like never before. The first swing analysis software that fully utilizes the iPhone’s potential. By streaming the camera from one iOS device to another’s screen with ultra-low latency, you can see your swing in real-time! Just like looking in a mirror only with a few more benefits. This real-time feedback allows you to learn new motor patterns faster than ever before. Feel vs Real has always been a huge issue in golf instruction. Users can now visually see what they’re feeling and make changes far quicker.
– Real-time stream. No Wi-Fi or data connection needed.
– Slo-mo 240 fps video recording and playback.
– Review and analyze swings with our intuitive video editing tool.
– Draw reference lines to help guide your swing and movements.
– Seamlessly share videos between devices .
– Import and export videos to and from your camera roll.
– Name and organize videos.
Mirror Vision Pro Subscription:
Payment is charged to the iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your account will be automatically charged for renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited with purchase of a subscription. You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes account settings.
3. Swing Profile Golf Analyzer
“See instant replay of your own golf swing after the shot. Automatically create and print beautiful swing sequence photo. PGA show “Best Overall Product” Swing Profile is the only golf app that automatically captures and plays back your golf swing completely handsfree. No sensor required. Perfect for golf training, swing analysis and coaching. Download now and witness the world’s Fastest Golf Swing Analyzer and Training Aid!
Swing Profile features include:
* Auto-Replay Golf Training – playback your golf swing in slow motion right after the shot so you can continuously refine your technique
* Auto Swing Detection – film your own golf swing hands-free on a mobile holder
* Auto Create Swing Sequence – like Golf Digest pull-out pages
* Auto Draw Swing Plane
* Auto Trim Video to just the 2-second swing motion
* Auto Synchronise any two golf swings
* Tools for golf schools and golf teams: Voice-over, High Speed Recording, Group Chat, Cloud Storage and more
* Opportunity to list your business in the Coach Directory to attract more students
* Already used by golf coaches worldwide for teaching
Awarded “Best Overall Product” and “Best Market Research” at the 2012 PGA Merchandise Show, SwingProfile golf swing analyzer, training aid and coaching is a must-have for golfers of all level.
See what some of the pro golfers say about Swing Profile:
A brilliant golf swing analysis app that bleeds efficiency for the busy golf instructor…continuous recording with auto-trim, auto draw of swing plane/shoulder plane/vertical reference lines, side by side analysis/video overlay tools with automatic swing synchronization, and my favorite…frame-by-frame sequence view…I believe!
Deb Vangellow, LPGA Master Professional, 2012 LPGA National Teacher Of The Year
I’m impressed with Swing Profile. It’s incredibly time efficient and easy to use. As a golf professional, it is very important not to waste my client’s time when teaching. The degree of automation provided is exactly what I need to deliver the swing information correctly and quickly.
Scott Pickett, NZPGA – Head Coach of North Shore Golf Club
Swing Profile is an amazing development in swing analysis software. In a few easy steps you can record and view your swing in a number of key positions, helping you to see and understand the swing changes you are working on with your PGA Professional. This application is an absolute must buy for all golfers who enjoy practicing and improving their swing.
Stephen Cowan, NZPGA – Head Coaching Professional, Complete Golf
About Swing Profile auto-renewable subscription:
1) Elite: $9.99 monthly, $99.99 annually (17% off)
2) Coach : $19.99 monthly, $199.99 annually (17% off)
– Availability of subscription plans may vary from time to time.
– Price may vary by location
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
Swing Profile is the essential golf analysis software for coaches and the perfect golf training aid for golfers of all level.
Hardware requirement: iPhone 5 or later; iPad 2 or later”
4. V1 Golf
“The free V1 Golf swing analysis and golf instruction app empowers golfers to be their best. Capture and review your technique with powerful golf swing analysis and playback tools. Send golf swing videos to your golf coach and receive voice-over video lessons. Don’t have a golf coach? Connect with one of thousands of coaches who teach with V1 Sports. (Golf Instructors: Download the V1 Pro app for the ability to create and deliver voice-over video lessons to your students.)
CAPTURE & ANALYZE YOUR GOLF SWING:
• Capture up to 240 FPS in HD on capable devices
• Playback in slow motion and frame-by-frame
• Drawing tools to measure and highlight technique
• Limited HD professional model swing library
• Cloud storage for golf swing videos
• Accelerate, trim, and edit golf swing videos
• Organize golf swing videos with tags and folders
• Zoom in to see detailed technique
• Flip golf swing videos to show right or left handed view
RECEIVE VIDEO ANALYSIS LESSONS FROM A V1 PRO COACH
• Send golf swings directly to your V1 Pro golf coach for video analysis
• Receive video analysis lessons and playback anywhere, anytime
• Connect with one of thousands of V1 Pro golf coaches
MANAGE YOUR GOLF SWING VIDEOS
• Tag golf swing videos by club type and view angle
• Sort golf swing videos in folders
• Easily manage and locate golf swing videos
• Search golf swing videos by name, folder, club, date, or view angle
V1 GOLF PLUS (in-app annual subscription):
• Ad-free experience
• Extensive HD golf model swing library (New content added monthly)
• Import golf swing videos from camera roll
• Compare two golf swing videos in slow motion and frame-by-frame
• Overlay two golf swing videos for more precise comparison
• Delete multiple golf swing videos at one time
• Share golf swing videos on social media and via email
• Create custom folders
• Priority in-app support (from our US-based support team)
• Exclusive benefits from our partners including the hottest brands in golf
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase:
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable