If you are looking for the Best Tape Measure App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Tape Measure App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Tape Measure App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Tape Measure App For iPhone
1. CamToPlan – AR tape measure
Measuring a length is now easier than with a laser meter or any other measure tool. You draw your measurement lines in 3D thanks to the camera directly on the video of your phone or tablet. You export your plans in PDF, PNG or DXF. CamToPlan is the AR measuring app that brings your measures from cam…to…plan !
For personal or professional use, always measure like a pro. Thanks to Virtual Reality (VR), you can measure floors, dimensions of walls, windows, doors or a whole home in a few seconds. No more tape measure or ruler needed!
This app has infinite applications for everybody:
– Personal use: the length measure app for the handyman who loves DIY !
– Real estate professionals (real estate agent, interior design decorator or designer, architect, topographer, energy adviser…): this app will help you make a floorplan of a house, apartment, a specific room of a flat.
– Construction workers can use it to quickly measure jobs : concreter, tile layer, carpet fitter, painter, drywall guy, plasterer, builder, carpenter, electrician, plumber, slater…
– For gardener, landscaper, swimming pool builders and maintenance, digger, earth-moving, navvy: this app also works outside
– Cost estimation professionals: this length measure app can make pricing estimates, it will be a great assistant for quantity surveyor, price studies technician, economist…
– Building industry: foreman, site manager or engineer can drop their tape measure and ruler to perform a quick measurement check
How does this measuring app work?
It relies on ARKit by Apple. Machine learning algorithms combine the device sensors data (accelerometer, gyroscope…) with odometry which analyses in real time the video of the camera and relies on visual details of images, in order to scan the environment and find the position and rotation angle of the device.
– you can measure in metric (meters, centimeters) or imperial units (feet, inches)
– the app measures distances horizontally (= on the ground) and vertically!
– no need to remove the furniture from the room for measurements. The application determines the intersection between the floor and the target, even if it is hidden.
– The application may have difficulty with some types of tiles.
– The accuracy is not guaranteed.
– you can move while performing measurements to get closer to your target point, for maximum precision, even if it is not visible and calculated by extrapolation.
CamToPlan Premium =
+ No ads
+ Vertical mode
+ Expert mode
+ Unlock Edit & Export
+ Access all your drawings
CamToPlan Premium is a recurring subscription. You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by going to your account settings on the App Store. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your Apple ID account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
2. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
3. Moasure – smart tape measure
Simply move your phone from one point to another point and Moasure displays the distance or height difference between the two points, or the angle between them.
Top 10 in overall App Store in 101 countries.
There’s no tape, no string, no laser beam or camera images. Instead Moasure uses the same technology found in space rocket guidance systems – the iPhone’s accelerometers and gyroscopes – to calculate precisely how far you have moved your phone. Moasure really is rocket science!
Moasure can measure the length, width, and height of objects, as well as internal room dimensions and even inter-room dimensions.
In fact, there’s not much that Moasure can’t measure.
• Measures distances from 10cm to 3000m (4” to 1000ft) quickly and easily.
• The only app that retains its accuracy for distances greater than 10m/30ft, thanks to Moasure’s unique multi-step measurement mode.
• 5 different measuring modes for measuring objects, spaces, height difference and angles.
• Measures round obstacles as if they weren’t there – great for measuring room dimensions.
• Label and save measurements for future reference, printing and sharing via SMS or email.
• Displays in metric or imperial units.
• Measures the angle between two lines or surfaces.
• Distance accuracy better than 1% accuracy on iPhone 7 and 2% on iPhone 6. Angle accuracy better than 1 degree. (Watch the help videos for tips on achieving the best accuracy.)
IMPORTANT: Moasure has not been designed for use on iPad, because of its size. Please be careful when using an iPad to take measurements.
A simple app on your smartphone, Moasure is available whenever and wherever you need it. No Internet connection is needed, and there’s no need to hunt through a toolbox or kitchen drawer for a ruler, tape measure or a laser. You’ll never find yourself without a tape measure.
EASY TO USE:
You don’t need someone to hold the end of a tape measure, just move your smartphone from A to B and let Moasure do the rest. The measurement will be displayed on your screen instantly.
Moasure can measure almost anything, from the width of a tile to the length of your garden. If there’s something in the way, like a wall, just walk round it and Moasure will measure straight through it.
USED BY PROFESSIONALS:
Moasure is a serious measuring tool, suitable for use by professionals. It‘s ideal for estimating dimensions when quoting for jobs. (However, please don’t use Moasure when measuring to cut or drill material – it isn’t accurate enough to do that just yet.)
Moasure uses patented technology to get the most accurate and consistent results of any motion-measuring app available.
The accuracy of the measurement depends on the iPhone model, and the time it takes to complete the measurement. A visible and audible timer indicates when the accuracy starts to deteriorate.
For even greater accuracy, you can repeat the measurement a number of times and Moasure displays the average measurement.
We’ve taken thousands of test measurements, covering all the different iPhone models, and in our experience, you should be able to achieve an accuracy* of between 1% and 3%, depending on your individual phone.
If you require greater measurement accuracy, please see Moasure ONE at www.moasure.com/one
*Results are for measurements taking 2 to 3 seconds to complete. Measurements over a shorter period should be more accurate, whilst longer measurements will be less accurate. When using multi-step measurements, the accuracy is determined by the time period for each measuring step.
Please see our website: www.moasure.com
This app is also the companion app for Moasure ONE – learn more about the world’s first motion measuring tool here: www.moasure.com/one”
4. Tape Measure®
Measure anything with your phone!
Some of the many great features of Tape Measure ® include:
• Tape Measure
• Laser Level
• Stud Finder
• Measurement History
• .. And many more tools!
Augmented Reality features require ARKit with an A9 processor or later (iPhone 6S or later).
5. Tape Measure™
Join over 5,000,000 contractors, real estate agents, DIYers, homeowners, surveyors, developers, landscapers, interior designers, construction workers, builders, business owners and everyday people who use our suite of measuring tools to get the job done.
Advanced A.I. and computer vision transforms your iPhone into a hub of digital tools that go where you go. Features & tools include:
• Snap & Chain measurements
• Area measurement tool
• Floor plan tool
• Height tool
• Level tool
• My Measurements + more
– The level tool & flashlight are currently not available on iPad devices.
Get the job done with Tape Measure Pro:
Subscribing to Tape Measure Pro gives you access to all Tools & Features within the app plus an ad free experience while you are an active subscriber:
• You can subscribe to a yearly plan that comes with a free 3 day trial.
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via iTunes Account Settings.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases our subscriptions.
Please visit: https://tapemeasure.app/terms to read more about our terms of service and see: https://tapemeasure.app/privacy to read our privacy policies.”