If you are looking for the Best Third Party Camera Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Third Party Camera Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Third Party Camera Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Third Party Camera Android App
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation features on newer phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to buy a new phone or wait for the next Android update to get swipe gesture controls. Navigation Gestures brings swipe gestures to any Android device! Replace the navigation bar buttons and get gesture controls with Navigation Gestures!
Best of all, Navigation Gestures can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the first gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. Go crazy and split the pill in 3! There’s a lot of ways you can use the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture pill looks? Customize it!
Here’s everything you can do:
– Single tap
– Double tap
– Tap and hold (long press)
– Swipe up and hold
– Swipe left
– Swipe left and hold
– Swipe right
– Swipe right and hold
– Swipe up
– Swipe down
– Swipe up from left
– Swipe up and hold from left
– Swipe up from center
– Swipe up and hold from center
– Swipe up from right
– Swipe up and hold from right
– Recent apps
– Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
– Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
– Open Assistant
– Hide pill
– Toggle navigation bar
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Skip to previous media track
– Skip to next media track
– Play/pause current media track
– Show keyboard switch dialog
– Launch app
– Lock screen
– Take screenshot
– Kill all background apps
– Rotate screen
– Toggle flashlight
– Toggle Bluetooth
– Toggle WiFi
– Toggle battery saver
– Toggle screen timeout
– Open volume panel
– Launch Activity
– Launch Shortcut
– Trigger Tasker Event
– Send Intent
– Toggle auto brightness
– Lower brightness
– Raise brightness
– Open app drawer
– Lower volume
– Raise volume
– Cycle ringer mode
– Toggle media volume mute
– Kill all background apps
– Hold back
– Go forward
– Open menu
– Kill current app
– Accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Choose accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Send keycode
– Send long-press keycode
– Send double-press keycode
Appearance (all free)
– Customize pill color
– Customize pill transparency
– Customize pill border color
– Customize pill corner radius
– Customize pill width/height
– Customize pill X/Y position
Behavior (all free)
– Blacklist pill/show NavBar in selected apps
– Customize sensitivity
– Customize vibration duration
– Customize animation duration
– Automatically hide pill after delay
– Many more
Setting up ADB: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
– If your system navigation bar keeps hiding itself, run this ADB command:
adb shell settings delete global policy_control
Or, hit the “PROBLEMS?” button on the main screen and select the option that describes this issue.
– If you uninstalled the app without turning off “Hide Navigation Bar,” run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan reset
– If your lock screen icons are cut off, go to Settings>>Behavior>>Blacklisting and enable Don’t Hide NavBar on Lock Screen
Please visit this page for more details on the latest release and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out the official XDA forum thread to leave feedback.
Please visit the GitHub page to report any issues you find.”
2. MotionCam: Camera & RAW Video
“MotionCam replaces your built in camera with advanced computational photography algorithms to produce natural looking images. It stacks multiple images to reduce noise. It also allows for capture of true RAW video at full sensor resolution on a high end device.
* True RAW video capture with support for Cinema DNG.
* Ability to go back in time and pick images from the past.
* Full customization of post processing including white balance, tone mapping and sharpness.
* Customizable advanced image stacking algorithm to reduce noise.
* Full manual controls of shutter and ISO.
NOTE: Motion Cam needs a high end device to function. Your device will need complete Camera2 API support. Please visit https://github.com/mirsadm/motioncam for support.”
3. Open Camera
“Open Camera is a completely free Camera app. Features:
* Option to auto-level so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what.
* Expose your camera’s functionality: support for scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, selfie with “screen flash”, HD video and more.
* Handy remote controls: timer (with optional voice countdown), auto-repeat mode (with configurable delay).
* Option to take photo remotely by making a noise, or by voice command “cheese”.
* Configurable volume keys and user interface.
* Upside-down preview option for use with attachable lenses.
* Overlay a choice of grids and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos; store date/time and location as video subtitles (.SRT).
* Panorama, including for front camera.
* Support for HDR (with auto-alignment and ghost removal) and Exposure Bracketing.
* Support for Camera2 API: manual controls (with optional focus assist); burst mode; RAW (DNG) files; slow motion video; log profile video.
* Noise reduction (including low light night mode) and Dynamic range optimisation modes.
* Options for on-screen histogram, zebra stripes, focus peaking.
* Focus bracketing mode.
* Completely free, and no third party ads in the app (I only run third party ads on the website). Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, the Android version, etc.)
Website (and links to source code): http://opencamera.org.uk/
Note that it’s not possible for me to test Open Camera on every Android device out there, so please test before using Open Camera to photo/video your wedding etc 🙂
App icon by Adam Lapinski. Open Camera also uses content under third party licences, see https://opencamera.org.uk/#licence”
4. Google Camera
• HDR+ with Exposure and White Balance Controls – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
• Top Shot – Pick the best moment with Top Shot. It automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right.
• Night Sight – You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight brings out all the details and colors that get lost in the dark. You can even take photos of the Milky Way!
• Super Res Zoom – Super Res Zoom makes your pictures sharper when you zoom in.
• Motion Mode – Capture life in motion. Take professional quality Long Exposure and Action Pan photos.
• Long Shot – Take casual, quick videos by simply long-pressing the shutter key in the default camera mode.
Requirements – The latest version of Google Camera only works on Pixel phones running Android 12 and above. Some features are not available on all devices.”
5. Adobe Lightroom: Photo Editor
Easy image editing tools like sliders and filters for pictures simplify photo editing. Retouch full-resolution photos, apply photo filters, or start photo editing wherever you are.
EDIT PHOTOS ANYWHERE
Edit and transform raw photos with one of the world’s most intuitive photo editing apps. Tap and drag sliders to improve light and color, apply filters for pictures, presets and more. Breathe life into your photo editing with leading photography tools.
Retouch light and color to make camera photos pop. Easy photo editor sliders let you control photo properties from your phone screen.
Crop and Rotate tools find the right size and aspect ratio to show off your camera work. Create clean camera shots with straight lines by adjusting perspective with powerful upright, guided upright, and Geometry sliders.
Compare photo edits without losing the original and pick your favorite look.
Access all your presets anywhere. Image edits on one device are applied everywhere else.
EDIT THE FINE DETAILS
Finesse details with the advanced picture editor. Remove almost anything with a touch of the Healing Brush. Create masks to edit a specific area of a photo without impacting the rest of the image. Lightroom AI makes life easy by automatically selecting the sky or subject of your photo to edit further. Achieve stunning effects with advanced color grading and import your own graphical watermarks for a personal touch.
Easy, guided tutorials teach you to use the photo editor to its full potential.
LIGHTROOM PRESETS SIMPLIFY PHOTO EDITING:
Achieve pro photo editing faster with presets – filters for pictures – and get perfect Recommended Presets with the help of AI. Simplify your photo editing, and access 150+ new hand-crafted presets with Lightroom Premium. Combine presets to recreate your favorite photo effects perfectly every time with one tap.
The picture editor with unique camera controls to unlock your photography potential. Choose exposure, timer, instant presets, raw and more. Control your photography with camera capture modes like Professional and HDR.
SMART PHOTO ORGANIZATION
The photo editor harnesses Adobe Sensei AI to tag and organize photos based on the objects or people that are in them. Use handy organizational tools like ratings and flags to mark and group your photos.
ADVANCED PHOTO SHARING
Group Albums let you invite others and collect photos in one place. Share your work with users in the Discover section so they can see your creative process. Lightroom galleries showcase your photos online. Photo edits sync seamlessly and keep changes up to date. Get inspiration from other creatives in the Lightroom Community and see personalized content with cool presets in your feed.
Follow your favorite photo editors, discover presets and get inspiration for your camera work.
EASY ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE:
The Lightroom image editor is the best cloud-based service for photography lovers.
Retouch full-resolution shots and have originals and edits backed up to the cloud. Searchable keywords are automatically applied to sort photos without tagging.
*Full raw HDR capture mode is currently supported on devices that contain advanced processing and memory capabilities including but not limited to devices such as – Samsung S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, Note 8, Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, and OnePlus 5.
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights”
6. Photoshop Camera Photo Filters
“Adobe Photoshop Camera is a free photo editor camera app that lets you add the best filters and effects for your photos — before you even take the shot. Show off your unique style with over 100 aesthetic, Insta-worthy lens effects and filters inspired by your favorite artists and influencers. And with no picture editing or Photoshop skills needed, it’s easy to share your world — your way.
Photoshop Camera is packed with fun and amazing AI-powered features that help you choose the right lens and take gorgeous selfies, food and scenery shots, the perfect portrait, and more. Quick auto-tone fixes and portrait controls mean you can apply unique photo effects like blur background and fun filters for your pictures to create high-quality photos with a simple tap or swipe of your finger.
• FUN WITH CAMERA FILTERS: Apply Photoshop camera filters and effects with just one tap. With dozens of custom filters for pictures, it’s easy to swap them in and out and save your favorites to use again and again. The filters for pictures library includes: Portrait, Bloom, Pop Art, Spectrum, Desync, Food, Scenery, Natural Skies, Analog, Night Shift, Dreamcatcher, Supersize, Double Expo, Prism, Mixed Media, Blue Skies, Artful, and more. You’ll also find widely popular lenses like Studio Light, Comic Skies, Interstellar, Celestial, Cosmos, Grit, Dappled, Vibrant, Neon Pulse, and Color Echo to help you create a variety of cool photo effects.
• REAL-TIME PHOTOSHOP EFFECTS: Take a better picture with the magic of Photoshop and AI-powered picture editing.
• AUTO-TONE PHOTO EFFECTS: Photoshop Camera gets “real life” right with no more extreme differences between areas of brightness and shadow for enhanced picture editing.
• CONTENT-AWARE RECOMMENDATIONS: Pick your shot and Photoshop Camera does the rest. It knows which photo effects to apply to get the best result, so there’s no more fuss when it comes to the right lighting and focus.
• PORTRAIT CONTROLS (Bokeh, Face Distance, Face Light, Face Relighting): The Face Light feature in Photoshop Camera optimizes for lighting, eliminating the appearance of any sharp shadows and creating the perfect portrait (read: no more under-eye bags). For group selfies, Photoshop Camera recognizes where each subject is positioned, so there’s no more distortion. And the Bokeh (blur background) feature makes it easy to quickly apply blurring effects and enhance portrait quality.
• INFLUENCER-INSPIRED LENS OPTIONS: See yourself through the eyes of your favorite creators by using their aesthetic, custom-designed camera lenses. There are over 100 lens effects and new, seasonal options are added all the time, so there’s always something fun to discover.
• BUILT FOR SOCIAL: Easily capture and share fun, high-quality photos to your favorite social network.
Photoshop Camera photo editor is brought to you by Adobe, creators of the Photoshop family.
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights
Adobe Photoshop Camera is a fun, free photo-editing app that lets you express your unique style with creative photo art. Use cool effects like blur background and over 100 different lens options including Dreamy, Monochrome, Vintage, and Ambient Skies, plus lots of fun filters, and dazzle with your beautiful camera work on social media.”