If you are looking for the Best Time Converter App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Time Converter App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Time Converter App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Time Converter App For iPhone
1. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
2. Klok – Time Zone Converter
“Klok is a time zone converter widget that helps you stay on time with people you care about in different time zones.
Quickly glance and convert time by swiping down from anywhere, your phone doesn’t even have to be unlocked.
● Add the time zones you most commonly use
● Add the Klok widget so you can swipe down at any time to access
● Tap on a time zone and convert time instantly
● See the time converted across all time zones”
3. The Time Zone Converter App
Enter times with the unique number pad and am/pm button entry. Don’t mess with scrolling wheels for setting times.
Add custom locations like your hometown.
Pull down to reset to the current time.
Look up time zones by city names, U.S. states, countries, time zone names (like “Pacific Standard Time”), and time zone abbreviations (like “EDT” or “UTC+5”). Uses 24h time based on your iPhone settings.
The time zone information comes from the authoritative worldwide collaborative Tz Database.”
4. Time Buddy – Easy Time Zones
▶ Convert time with a glance down the column of hours.
▶ Pick good meeting times (look for light tiles, representing work/awake-hours).
▶ Select and share times by adding to your calendar, sending in email or copying the times to clipboard.
▶ Use our Widget to easily check current times and to do basic planning.
Locations / Timezones
– 20,000+ cities and time zones
– Rename locations as you like
– Create locations groups (pro)
– Manually re-order and sort
Daylight Saving Time
– Daylight saving (DST) support
– DST warnings 1 week in advance
– Auto-updated time zone and DST database
– Optionally, show your calendars above the hours
– Easily avoid scheduling over existing events.
– Forex calendar is included!
– Swipe to switch to next/prev
– Inline calendar for quick jumps
– Full calendar for longer jumps
– Actively maintained world clock app
– Landscape & portrait support
– Available on iPhone, iPad”
5. World Clock – Time Converter
“World Clock – time zones converter app. Add the location you want and scroll the timeline to check what time will be there. On the calendar screen, you can easily find common working hours for the selected locations.
Have an idea or a bug report? Text me at email@example.com!
Terms of service: https://vdugnist.com/tz_tos.html”
6. World Clock Time Widget
**Featured in “Utilities > Apps We Love” in the App Store (US)**
**Featured in “Cool Clocks and Timers” of the App Store (US)**
**Featured in “Enhanced for 3D Touch” in the App Store (US)**
**Featured in the Best New Apps section of the App Store (UK)**
**Featured in Federico Viticci’s ‘My Must-Have iPhone Apps’ (MacStories)**
World Time Widget brings the world clock to your Notification Center making it quicker and easier to see the correct time and date anywhere in the world – all within a single swipe.
This app is perfect for checking timezones of international colleagues, keeping on top of world travel, or staying in touch with distant friends and family.
HOW IT WORKS:
iPhone / iPad widget:
Just add your chosen locations to the World Time Widget app, then swipe down from the top of your device whenever you need to check the time. You can even swipe down from the lock screen to see the times – try it!
Get quicker access to the timezones that matter to you with World Time Widget.
* ACCURATE – reliable time keeping in sync with your iOS device
* COMPREHENSIVE – hundreds of cities to choose from worldwide
* RELIABLE – automatic adjustment for daylight savings when applicable
* CUSTOMISABLE – rename your clocks, choose 12h or 24h display, prioritise the order of your locations
* COLORFUL – choose from six different themes
* SECONDS – show the time to the second
* CONVENIENT – see your world locations in a single swipe
* USEFUL – plan meetings or calls with the handy time travel feature
* CLEAR – see whether it’s day or night in your chosen timezones
* SYNC – Timezones sync via iCloud
World Clock uses auto-renewing subscriptions. Premium Club subscription provides additional features like time travel, themes, and an ad free experience. The subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of your subscription period and will be charged through your iTunes account. Subscriptions renew automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
7. World Clock-Timezone Converter
You can use it anytime, anywhere.
Most similar applications cannot set the date in other regions. This application can freely convert the date and time in any region on the list.
This app can search for the time of any area you want to know corresponding to the time of the area.
This app to accurately know the time of the area where foreign friends or friends traveling abroad are located. Easy to contact your friends.
This app can help you successfully check international conferences.
This app can set up widgets for easy viewing at any time.
This app can set the theme color.
This app can set UTCs and standard times.
You can set 24 hours format or 12 hours format.
This app is free.
This application welcomes user’s feedback.”
8. Zen World Clock Time Converter
“Zen World Time makes finding times in any location around the globe fast and easy. Figuring out the best time to call someone in a different time zone has never been easier—just drag our unique slider.
• Over 22,000 locations available worldwide
• Customizable daylight hours for each location
• Elegant and intuitive interface
• Nighttime and daytime hours are clearly differentiated
• Time slider lets you advance to future times quickly
• In-app purchase gives you access to all features
Try it today!”