If you are looking for the Best Time Stamp App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Time Stamp App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Time Stamp App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Time Stamp App For iPhone
“DateStamper brings back old memories for me … It looks good, it gets the job done, and it’s nicely integrated with Apple’s Photos app.”
– MacStories Editor-in-chief and Founder, Federico Viticci
The modern photo date stamp is here! Easily add a date stamp to your photos – and include location and a caption if you’d like – so you can know when or where they were taken. This is especially useful when printing pictures to display in your albums and scrapbooks. Say goodbye to the traditional point and shoot camera!
◦ With many fonts, colors, and styles to choose from, you can get just the look you want*
◦ The vibrant style beautifully blends the date into the photograph, allowing the image behind the date to shine through
◦ Or go with a classic look with the traditional digital display font
◦ Customize the date and time format
◦ Use the date taken, date created, current date, or a custom date
◦ Add the location where your photos were taken — name, address, GPS coordinates, or custom text
◦ Or add your own caption
◦ Easily select photos from your library to stamp – select each individually, swipe to select, select a range, or select all photos in an album
◦ Stamp multiple photos at the same time**
◦ Take a new picture with the stamp pre-applied
◦ Use the DateStamper plugin to stamp images in the Photos app
◦ Edits are applied right on top of the photo in your library, no duplicating necessary
◦ Remove or change a date stamp at any time, it’s completely nondestructive
◦ With iCloud Photo Library, when you apply a date stamp on one device, it will appear on all your other devices automatically
◦ Beautiful and intuitive design
◦ Ad-free experience
◦ Split View and Drag and Drop support
◦ Full accessibility support including Dynamic Type and VoiceOver
◦ Universal app for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Apple Silicon Mac
* Premium Styles is an available in-app purchase that allows you to utilize all of the style options
** Unlimited Batch is an available in-app purchase that allows you to stamp more than 10 photos at a time”
2. PhotoMarks – Watermark Photos
“There are many photo apps out there you can use to add customisable watermarks to your online pics, but this new app from Bits&Coffee promises to make it easier than ever.”
— CreativeBloq – http://bit.ly/photomarks
With PhotoMarks you can completely customize the appearance of your text and logo marks. Working with multiple layers is an easy and visually pleasing experience. Brand, trademark, and copyright protect your pictures with ease!
• Export Photos in Full Resolution With No Quality Loss
• Add Multiple Layers of Text and Logo Marks
• Work in Landscape or Portrait Mode (New)
• Save your Marks as Profiles and Easily Retrieve them Later
• Undo & Redo Support
• Rotate, Scale and Position with Simple Gestures
• Select from All System Fonts
• Select from a Great Combination of Colors
• Set the Transparency
• Add a Shadow Effect
• Add a Stroke Effect
• Rotate, Scale and Position with Simple Gestures
• Adjust the Transparency
• Add a Shadow Effect
Save to Camera Roll or Share to
3. Timestamp Camera – Date Stamp
“Capture iconic moments and place a timestamp on your photos.
Timestamp Camera is perfect for those dieting, reading, working out, memorizing and much more. Capture your baby growth as a mother and watch as they turn from a toddler to an adult with Timestamp.
Change the type of your timestamp to blend with the color of your image background while you make it stand out.
Change the color of your font to make it more stylish and beautiful in the background.
It delivers the current date and times for any image background you may find yourself.
It also integrates with other third party apps in terms of uploading contents that is to be shared with the public.
• Change the position of the time and date
• Import images from gallery and timestamp
• Watermark your photos with a unique logo.
• Save and share on social media.
How to use the app?
1. Choose or take a photo.
2. Choose the date stamp type you want.
3. Customize the color of your stamp.
4. Save it!
5. Share on social media!
Timestamp camera offers you an app with few ads and no distorted images in case you think this application reduces the quality of your pictures – it doesn’t.
It is FREE to use for the most part and doesn’t freeze when called upon to carry out its function.
It has become quite useful for a lot of purposes. For example, Timestamp Camera allows you to save and share this content with family and friends all over the internet without hitches.
Browse pics from your gallery and place a timestamp on them too, this will ensure you know the right moment and time each a photo was shot.
• It offers you clear and bright pictures that can be used at any point in time.
• Images found on Timestamp camera accommodates zooming in high resolution.
• Great picture resolution with bright lightning
• Use front and back end cameras to capture any photo.
• Use the flash on the camera to brighten up the place.
• Control the white balance on the app from time to time whenever you use it.
Keeping hold of cherished moments on a photo can be a difficult task these days.
The constant transfer of data means a photo’s detail could be reading 2018 when you exactly took it in 2015.
Timestamp camera doesn’t work that way. Immediately you timestamp a photo, only serious editing can remove the date and time on it.
For that reason, TimeStamp camera photos go on for many years, leaving its continuous mark on that particular photo for a long time.
When the progress of your work needs highlights for reference purposes, Timestamp is the only app that can capture the moments with a clear and neat stamp.
Users of Timestamp Camera
• Dieters find it motivating when they timestamp a weight or size they use to be and their current shape.
• Using Timestamp Camera allows different meals that have led to this day by day transformation in size and weight to be stamped for reference purposes.
• Workout involving different workout sessions can be time stamped as well.
• Mothers can use the app to capture baby growth moments and share to family and friends. They can also create an album for such a child.
• Reading a particular set of note each day can be time-stamped for easy memorizing.
• Event organizers can capture various sections and times of their project and use them to build a brochure that can pitch to clients who want to see the progress of their work.
• Seasonal photographers can always create unique photos at different seasons in a particular area and timestamp them. That way they can always show tourist what it looks like at different periods at a specific place.
• Timestamp Camera is carefully designed to cater for a simple outlay and incredible design.
• No hitches during navigation and capturing monuments on the app.
• The app has a user interface that is appealing to a lot of people.
Download today and enjoy.”
4. Timestamp Camera Basic
• Automatically insert current time and address when taking photo or video in real time, you can change time format or select the address around easily. Timestamp Camera is the only App that can record video with the time watermark accurate to millisecond(0.001 second).
– Support 81 timestamp formats.
– Support change font, font color, font size.
– Support set timestamp in 6 positions: top left, top center, top right, bottom left, bottom center, bottom right.
– Support auto add address and GPS.
– Support input and display custom text on camera.
– Support input and display tag on camera and insert to the Exif.
– Support change opacity of text and text background.
– Support four text margin modes: no margin, one line margin, half line margin, suitable for printing
• Support display altitude and speed.
• Support display map on the camera.
• Support display compass on the camera.
• Support import watermark logo image to display on the camera.
• Support change photo resolution, support the maximum resolution supported by the camera.
• Support change video resolution(540P, 720P, 1080P, 4K) and fps(30fps, 60fps).
• Support record video without audio.
• Support pause and continue record fragments to one video.
• Support timer to take picture (3, 5, 10 seconds with count down).
• Has 4 modes. “Video”, “Square”, “Timelapse” support record video and capture photo. “Photo” mode only support capture photo with special optimization.
• All the effects are real-time and can be used when taking photo or video.
• Support change effect, toggle camera when recording.
• Support “Battery saver mode”, the brightness of screen can be changed when turn it on.
• Support show 3×3 grid.
• Support import photo as a virtual camera.
• Support portrait and landscape.
• Support both iPad and iPhone.
• Photo and Video will be saved to Camera roll.
Please mail us email@example.com if you have any problem or suggestions. Thank you.”
5. Timestamp It – Photo Stamper
This is Timestamp It. The perfect app for foodies, photojournalists, real estate agents, police officers, firefighters, and others looking to a stamp to their photos! Become a stamper!
Timestamp It is easy to use:
– take a photo or select one or more from your photo albums
– customize your stamp or use the default stamp settings that you can update
– save and share your stamped photo!
Here is a list of everything you can do with Timestamp It:
– choose a custom date
– timestamp / date-stamp your photos
– add caption to your photos
– choose a custom color for your stamp
– choose a custom font for your stamp
– choose a location for your stamp
– stamp multiple photos
– edit single photo or bulk edit all the selected photos
– save stamped photos to your camera roll
– share multiple stamped photos via messages, email, and social media
– delete photos you don’t want anymore
– quickly send photos using the iMessage app