If you are looking for the Best To Do iPhone App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best To Do iPhone App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best To Do iPhone App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best To Do iPhone App
1. Microsoft To Do
“Stay organised and manage your day-to-day with Microsoft To Do. Make shopping lists or task lists, take notes, record collections, set reminders and more to improve your productivity and focus on what matters.
Microsoft To Do is the task management app that makes it easy to stay organised and manage your life. Accomplish what’s important to you each day with My Day and Suggestions, personalised day planner tools.
Daily tasks are simple with To Do, from grocery lists to housecleaning routines. Intelligent suggestions recommend tasks from across your lists that may be relevant each day.
Microsoft To Do helps you quickly capture and retrieve your lists and tasks across devices. Sync reminders and tasks with Microsoft 365 to access them anywhere.
Capture tasks from different Microsoft apps and services and sync them with Microsoft To Do, from flagging emails as tasks in Outlook to lists from Cortana. Your tasks and lists are hosted securely on the Microsoft 365 service.
Make your lists unique with customizable features like emoji, colourful themes, dark mode and more. Stay connected and collaborate with friends and family by sharing lists to coordinate.
Microsoft To Do Features:
• Stay focused with My Day, a personalised daily planner with suggested tasks
• Get your lists anywhere, on any device
• Add notes to any task
• Share lists and tasks with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates
• Create colour-coded lists
• Set one-time or recurring due dates and reminders
• Break your tasks into manageable steps
• Attach files up to 25 MB to any task
To Do Lists for Any Purpose
• Bill planner
• Shopping lists
• Set reminders
• Task management
• Business calendar
• Note taking
• And more
Microsoft 365 Integration
• Sync your tasks between Outlook and To Do
• Host lists and tasks with the reliability and security of Microsoft 365
• Compile tasks from across your Microsoft 365 apps and services
Whether it’s for work, school, or home, To Do helps you organise and simplify your plans. To Do is free and available on all your devices.
Learn more: https://to-do.microsoft.com
Follow us on Twitter: @MicrosoftToDo
Have an idea or feature suggestion? https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2171952
Need support? https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2156547
2. “Notion – notes, docs, tasks”
Free for personal use
– Never hit a storage limit — add as much content as you want
– Just drag and drop to craft the dashboard, website, doc, or system you need
Free to try with your team
– Invite your team members and start getting organized with a free trial
– 90% of Forbes Cloud 100 companies use Notion to get work done
NOTES, DOCS, TASKS
Drag & drop anything. Organize everything.
COLLABORATE IN REAL-TIME
Easily share pages. Add comments and @mention teammates.
Create beautiful docs with images, to-do’s, and 20+ more content types.
Nest pages inside pages. No more messy folders.
PUBLISH TO THE WEB
Turn any Notion page into a website in just two taps.
SYNC WITH BROWSER, MAC AND WINDOWS APPS
Pick up on desktop where you left off on mobile.
To download the desktop app, visit notion.so/desktop.”
Start using nTask for iOS to streamline day-to-day activities, tasks, and projects.
With a simple interface and a variety of features, it is the easiest way of managing daily workloads for you and your team while on the move.
Teams & Workspaces:
Your teams and workspaces define your entire project at nTask. That’s a smart way of simultaneous resource scheduling, project management and so much more without any risk of jumbling important stuff.
• Create teams to invite team members for a project or any variety of tasks.
• Create dedicated workspaces and add them to the relevant team(s).
• Identify important tasks to get them done on priority.
• Collaborate with members across different teams identical to individual workspaces.
• Keep everything synchronized with a peace of mind.
Issue management helps you to outline any pending problems that may hinder your ability to meet important deadlines.
• Create issues on the dot and assign team members to resolve them.
• Collaborate with relevant team members under issue panel to keep everyone on the same page.
• Get real-time updates from your ‘assignees’ via our exclusive ‘@’ highlight feature.
• Resolve issues without the possibility of raising any red flags!
We understand that risk is part of any real-life project. By helping you to define/create risks, you eliminate the possibility of:
• Failing to meet project deadlines.
• Losing important clients and stakeholders.
Through nTask’s Risk Management, now you can do more in a lot less:
• Create/define internal and external risks to any project.
• Add team members to appoint assignees for the exclusive risk resolution process.
• Get things done faster, smarter and seamlessly by creating and resolving risks as they come by!
Use nTask as your personal to-do list app or as a sophisticated task manager for your team – depending on what you need.
• Create and manage tasks and assign them to existing projects
• Prioritize, clone and archive tasks
• Use checklists to ensure completion of important steps in a task
• Collaborate using task comments on the move
• Set color tags for your tasks as required
• View project activity log to keep track of all activities
• Set reminders for your tasks
• Set frequency for your tasks
Translate Agile Project Management into your work through nTask – your go-to, free project management software.
• View project status and all the projects assigned on nTask
• Get notification reminders for all project updates on the go
Use nTask as your meeting planner or event coordinator and keep track of all your important meetings and events, effortlessly.
• Create meetings with predefined agenda
• Schedule events with notifications and reminders
• Record meeting minutes and define follow up tasks
• View a list of meetings created through nTask to stay updated
Take teamwork up a notch through nTask – your team management app on the go.
• Create and manage teams for projects and tasks
• Assign tasks to team members and track progress
• Share files and documents with your team
• Collaborate with your teams through task comments
• Define team roles based on a defined hierarchy
• Confidently manage billing and payment for individual employees
Choose nTask Timesheets for employee time tracking and managing payroll.
• Create multiple timesheets for multiple teams
• Log hours, review, approve and maintain timesheets
• Track past timesheets as required
Have a question, query or suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
4. Things 3
Best of all, it’s easy to use. Within the hour, you’ll have everything off your mind and neatly organized—from routine tasks to your biggest life goals—and you can start focusing on what matters today.
“Things offers the best combination of design and functionality of any app we tested, with nearly all the features of other power user applications and a delightful interface that never gets in the way of your work.”
—Wirecutter, The New York Times
• Your To-Dos
Your basic building block is the almighty To-Do—each a small step toward a great accomplishment. You can add notes, tag it, schedule it, and break it down into smaller steps.
• Your Projects
Create a Project for any big goal, then add the to-dos to reach it. Use headings to structure your list as you outline your plan. There’s also a place to jot down your notes, and a deadline to keep you on schedule.
• Your Areas
Create an Area for each sphere of your life, such as Work, Family, Finance, and so on. This keeps everything neatly organized, and helps you see the big picture as you set your plans in motion.
• Your Plan
Everything on your schedule is neatly laid out in the Today and Upcoming lists, which show your to-dos and calendar events. Each morning, see what you planned for Today and decide what you want to do. The rest is down to you 🙂
MORE THINGS TO LOVE
As you dive deeper, you’ll find Things packed with helpful features. Here are just a few:
• Reminders — set a time and Things will remind you.
• Repeaters — automatically repeat to-dos on a schedule you set.
• This Evening — a special place for your evening plans.
• Calendar integration — see your events and to-dos together.
• Tags — categorize your to-dos and quickly filter lists.
• Quick Find — instantly find to-dos or switch between lists.
• Magic Plus — drag the + button to insert to-dos anywhere in a list.
• Share extension — create to-dos with content from other apps.
• Widgets — see your lists on the home screen.
• Mail to Things — forward an email to Things; now it’s a to-do.
• And much more!
MADE FOR IPHONE
Things is tailored to the iPhone with deep system integrations as well. A great example is the Share extension, which allows you to create to-dos with content from other apps, such as a link to a website you want to get back to.
You can also enjoy a beautiful dark mode at sunset, connect your calendars, add widgets to your home screen, create to-dos via Siri, import from Reminders—Things can do it all! There’s even Shortcuts integration if you want to automate your workflows.
MADE FOR APPLE WATCH
Things comes with a great app for Apple Watch. Just raise your wrist to glance at your Today list, mark to-dos complete as you go, and dictate new ones on the fly—all synced instantly with your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Made in Stuttgart, with two Apple Design Awards to its name, Things is a fine example of German engineering: designed not only to look fantastic, but to be perfectly functional as well. Every detail is thoughtfully considered, then polished to perfection.
“It’s like the unicorn of productivity tools: deep enough for serious work, surprisingly easy to use, and gorgeous enough to enjoy staring at.”
GET THINGS TODAY
Whatever it is you want to accomplish in life, Things can help you get there. Install the app today and see what you can do!
• Things is also available for Mac and iPad (sold separately).
• Sync is provided for free via our Things Cloud service.
• A free trial is available for Mac: thingsapp.com
If you have any questions, please get in touch. We provide professional support and will be glad to help you!”
5. TickTick:To-Do List & Calendar
“Ranked as “the best to-do list app” by Wirecutter (A New York Times Company), loved by MKBHD as his favorite productivity tool, TickTick is trusted by tens of millions of people to organize, manage and collaborate on tasks, both at life and work.
TickTick is a powerful to-do & task management app with seamless cloud synchronization across all your devices. Whether you need to schedule an agenda, make memos, share shopping lists, collaborate in a team, or even develop a new habit, TickTick is always here to help you get stuff done and keep life on track.
Key features of TickTick:
• Sync tasks across all devices
• Multiple reminders
• Flexible calendar views
• Integrate with calendar application
• Set flexible recurring tasks
• Create checklists
• Share task lists for collaboration
• Add task via email
• Upload attachments to tasks
• Classify tasks with tags
More functions to help you get focused and boost productivity:
• Use Siri to create tasks faster and easier
• Enable Focus feature to stay concentrated
• Integrate with the Health app to sync your Focus data
• Set a Goal to develop a Habit
• Instant time & location reminder
• Four priority levels
• Different sort options (by order/date/name/priority)
• Add description/comments to tasks
• Batch edit tasks
• Quick search tasks
TickTick is always free, while you could also upgrade to Premium account to enjoy full access to the most advanced features.
What to enjoy more at TickTick Premium?
• More lists and tasks: 299 lists, 999 tasks in each list, 199 subtasks in each task
• Add up to 5 reminders to each task
• Share a task list to up to 29 members for better collaboration
• Upload up to 99 attachments every day
• Subscribe calendars in TickTick
• Grid view of calendar
• Custom Smart List
How TickTick makes you more productive?
• Get all things done
• Never miss a schedule
• Collaborate more efficiently
• Sync across multiple platforms
• Save efforts for stuff that really matters
About billing of Premium:
Auto-Renewable subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes account as soon as purchase is confirmed. Any unused portion of Premium period you upgraded via other platforms will be forfeited at the same time. Your subscription will get auto renewed unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Please feel free to manage or cancel the auto-renew subscription at any time from the account settings on iTunes after purchase.
For questions, feedback, or tips, we’re happy to help you at email@example.com
Connect with us:
6. Todoist: To-Do List & Tasks
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like “every Monday”.
• Organize your projects in kanban style with Boards.
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on iOS:
• Stay organized from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like “tomorrow at 4pm” and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from iOS: Siri, Today widget, share extension, handoff, and quick actions.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Pro plan billing*:
If you upgrade to Pro plan, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or yearly. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.”