If you are looking for the Best To Do List App For Android Free to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best To Do List App For Android Free that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best To Do List App For Android Free, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best To Do List App For Android Free
1. Google Tasks
“Get more done with the Google Tasks mobile app. Manage, capture, and edit your tasks from anywhere, at anytime, with to-dos that sync across all your devices. Integrations with Gmail and Google Calendar help you get tasks done—faster.
Quickly capture tasks anywhere
• Create task lists with your most important to-dos
• View, edit, and manage tasks on the go, from any device
• Manage tasks created in Gmail or Calendar on the web from your mobile device
Add details and create subtasks
• Break down your tasks to subtasks
• Add details about the work you need to focus on
• Edit details about any task as your work progresses
View tasks created from emails
• Create a task directly from an email in Gmail
• View your tasks in the side panel of Gmail
• Trace a task back to its source email
Stay on track with due dates and notifications
• Set a due date for every task to help you achieve your goals
• Organize your tasks by date or prioritize using drag-and-drop
• Receive due date notification reminders to keep your tasks on track
Part of G Suite
• Bring Google’s suite of powerful, intelligent apps to your business
• Leverage Google’s AI to bring data insights and analysis to every employee
• Connect with your team seamlessly using one suite: Gmail, Tasks, Calendar & more
Take control of your task management and install the Google Tasks mobile app. Start easily managing your to-do list on the go with the Tasks planner app from Google.”
2. Quire: Unfold Your Ideas
Whether it’s for developing a cool app, launching a new product, or making a masterpiece film, Quire is there to help boost productivity for you and your team.
Capture Your Ideas in Seconds
Whenever something inspires you, or the lightbulb goes off in your head, you can snap it as words or photos at the right moment and place.
Turn Your Plan into Step-by-Step Actions
No matter how big or challenging your goal is, you can break it down into as many and as small a step as you need to complete them without losing the big picture.
Collaborate with Your Team in Real Time
Share your projects, assign tasks to colleagues or partners, add comments in the app and more, while getting notified of any changes made instantly.
Manage Your Tasks, Anytime and Anywhere
Add, complete, move or schedule your tasks from your phone and desktop with a 24/7 sync across all of your devices so you’ll never lose track of what’s important to you.
That’s it in a nutshell. You can learn more about Quire at https://quire.io. Or, simply download it for free!”
3. ProofHub: Project Management & Collaboration App
Log in using your existing ProofHub account or join 85000+ teams and businesses that are able to bring their plans, tasks, projects, files, communication, and more, in one shared space by signing up for ProofHub. Flat pricing, UNLIMITED USERS, UNLIMITED PROJECTS, PRIORITY SUPPORT, and plenty of other advanced features. For details, click: https://www.proofhub.com/pricing
Top-Rated Project Management App for Team Collaboration – (GetApp)
One Of The The Best Project Management Software Companies Of 2020 – Digital(dot)com
The #1 project management tool for growing teams – Anna P. – (verified review from Capterra)
A personalized space to stay productive on the go
• Things you need to work upon
• What’s in store for the day
• Save important links and information for quick access
• Effortless onboarding and adoption
• Stay on top of everything with real-time notifications
Keep things crystal clear
• Ask questions and add comments to tasks
• Find everything you need instantly
• Sort information using filters
• Highlight critical points in projects
• Stick to the project timeline
A safe place for all the stuff that matters
• Bring all your files and documents under one roof
• Store information; keep it personal or share it with others
• Automatically sync information between the web and mobile app
Everything you need to work together
• Stay connected with your in-house and remote teams
• Discuss things on the go
• Share important updates with your team
Want to know more? See the full feature list here: https://www.proofhub.com/features
DOWNLOAD THE FREE PROOFHUB APP TODAY!
Have something to ask? Our support team is here to help
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/proofhub
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/3216845/”
4. nTask: Task Management for teams
Start using nTask for Android to streamline day-to-day activities, tasks, and projects.
With a simple interface and a variety of features, it is the easiest way of managing daily workloads for you and your team while on the move.
Teams & Workspaces:
Your teams and workspaces define your entire project at nTask. That’s a smart way of simultaneous resource scheduling, project management and so much more without any risk of jumbling important stuff.
• Create teams to invite team members for a project or any variety of tasks.
• Create dedicated workspaces and add them to the relevant team(s).
• Identify important tasks to get them done on priority.
• Collaborate with members across different teams identical to individual workspaces.
• Keep everything synchronized with a peace of mind.
Issue management helps you to outline any pending problems that may hinder your ability to meet important deadlines.
• Create issues on the dot and assign team members to resolve them.
• Collaborate with relevant team members under issue panel to keep everyone on the same page.
• Get real-time updates from your ‘assignees’ via our exclusive ‘@’ highlight feature.
• Resolve issues without the possibility of raising any red flags!
We understand that risk is part of any real-life project. By helping you to define/create risks, you eliminate the possibility of:
• Failing to meet project deadlines.
• Losing important clients and stakeholders.
Through nTask’s Risk Management, now you can do more in a lot less:
• Create/define internal and external risks to any project.
• Add team members to appoint assignees for the exclusive risk resolution process.
• Get things done faster, smarter and seamlessly by creating and resolving risks as they come by!
Use nTask as your personal to-do list app or as a sophisticated task manager for your team – depending on what you need.
• Create and manage tasks and assign them to existing projects
• Prioritize, clone and archive tasks
• Use checklists to ensure completion of important steps in a task
• Collaborate using task comments on the move
• Set color tags for your tasks as required
• View project activity log to keep track of all activities
• Set reminders for your tasks
• Set frequency for your tasks⁃
Translate Agile Project Management into your work through nTask – your go-to, free project management software.
• View project status and all the projects assigned on nTask
• Get notification reminders for all project updates on the go⁃
Use nTask as your meeting planner or event coordinator and keep track of all your important meetings and events, effortlessly.
• Create meetings with predefined agenda
• Schedule events with notifications and reminders
• Record meeting minutes and define follow up tasks
• View a list of meetings created through nTask to stay updated⁃
Team Management :
Take teamwork up a notch through nTask – your team management app on the go.
• Create and manage teams for projects and tasks
• Assign tasks to team members and track progress
• Share files and documents with your team
• Collaborate with your teams through task comments
• Define team roles based on a defined hierarchy
• Confidently manage billing and payment for individual employees
Choose nTask Timesheets for employee time tracking and managing payroll.
• Create multiple timesheets for multiple teams
• Log hours, review, approve and maintain timesheets
• Track past timesheets as required
Have a question, query or suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com.
Haven’t signed up yet? 😱 Sign up today – it’s free! 🙌
Learn more about nTask at https://www.ntaskmanager.com/”
5. Todoist: To-Do List & Tasks
Todoist is used by 20 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like “every Monday”.
• Organize your projects in kanban style with Boards.
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on Android:
• Stay organized from your phone, tablet and Wear OS watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like “tomorrow at 4pm” and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from Android: lock screen widget, Quick Add tile, Assistant, and notifications.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Pro plan billing*:
If you upgrade to the Pro plan, payment will be charged to your Google Play account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or yearly. You can turn off auto-renew in your Google Play settings any time after purchase.”
6. To Do List
“What is SplenDO?
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do – you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time – you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget – icon with optional today’s and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget – resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar – component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar – to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android – sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SplendApps/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/splendapps/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/SplendApps”