If you are looking for the Best Translation App For iPhone Offline to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Translation App For iPhone Offline that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Translation App For iPhone Offline, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Translation App For iPhone Offline
1. Google Translate
“• Text translation: Translate between 108 languages by typing
• Offline: Translate with no Internet connection (59 languages)
• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)
• Photos: Take or import photos for higher-quality translations (90 languages)
• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (71 languages)
• Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (96 languages)
• Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• Photos for importing photos from your library
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish Gaelic, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish, Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya), Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu”
2. iTranslate Translator
“iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary app. Easily translate text, websites, or start voice-to-voice conversations in over 100 languages. Our Offline Mode allows you to use iTranslate abroad without having to pay expensive roaming charges.
• Get translations in over 100 languages.
• Listen to translations in male or female voices.
• Switch between different dialects.
• Dictionaries with synonyms and different meanings.
• Phrasebook – With over 250 predefined phrases.
• iMessage App & Keyboard Extension
• Apple Watch App
• Widgets & Flashcards: Learn a new phrase or word each day, directly from your home screen!
• Transliteration, Sharing, Favorites, History, and much more.
• Award-winning apps for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Lens: Use your camera to instantly translate menus or signs and more.
• AR Mode for Real-time Object Translation
• Offline translation mode.
• Voice-to-Voice conversations.
• Website translation, including a nifty Safari extension.
• Verb conjugations in different tenses.
LOVED AND TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
• 200 million downloads and over 1 million App Store reviews!
• Best of 2015, Editor’s Choice, App Store Essentials
• “…never encounter a language barrier” – Time.com
• Featured many times in Apple TV ads and on the App Store
Learn more about iTranslate at: https://www.itranslate.com/
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
For a Complete Language overview: https://www.itranslate.com/languages
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the “Apple’s App Store Matrix” for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Terms of Service:
California Privacy Rights:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.”
3. Offline Translator 8 languages
“OFFLINE photo translator and dictionary — the ultimate foreign language tool when you are abroad!
Translates sentences and photos without data connection between English, Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Turkish and Bulgarian in offline mode. A must have if you travel to foreign countries – save on data roaming charges!
Our unique translation technology often delivers translations that excel both Google Translate and Microsoft Translator while using much less storage space.
It also allows more language pairs than other paid apps having offline translation such as iTranslate.
– you will be reminded to support us by using one of our paid apps;
– you will be able to try 50 times the functionality of the full app (voice output and photo translation);
– translates from and to English, Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Turkish and Bulgarian;
– full-text translation without any internet connection;
– automatically detects input language;
– second language button (in the upper left corner) and swap languages button (in the top center of the screen) for easy swapping between the two languages.
PHOTO / PICTURE TRANSLATION AND OCR
– take a picture of printed text and translate it in seconds offline!
– available for English, Chinese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Turkish and Bulgarian;
– use this feature to easily convert photos of printed text into editable text in offline mode;
VOICE / SPEECH
– voice / speech output for French, German, Italian, Spanish, English, Chinese, Bulgarian and Turkish*;
– allows reading individual words by tapping the desired word in the translation;
– dictionary between English, Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, German, French, Italian and Bulgarian;
– recognizes any word form and identifies its features (number, person, gender, etc.)
– displays all the translations for a given word;
– displayed for single words when hitting the Translate button;
– allows reading individual words by tapping the desired word in the translation;
You can test the app performance by getting the free version, Offline Translator 8 or online at http://offline-translator.com
If you encounter problems with the app, please contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org !
*Turkish is not supported on iOS 6.*”
“Translate lets you quickly and easily translate your voice and text between any combination of 11 languages. Designed to be the best and easiest-to-use app for translating conversations, Translate combines high-quality translations with an intuitive design, so that having a conversation is natural and simple.
• Conversations – In the Conversation tab, tap the single microphone button to speak, and automatic language detection will transcribe what you say in chat bubbles on the correct side of the conversation.
• On-device mode – Enable a fully offline experience in Translate and for downloaded languages. Keep your translations private without needing to turn off your internet connection.
• Voice translation – Translate your voice from one language to another. The app detects which of the two selected languages you’re speaking and provides the translated text and audio in the other language.
• Text translation – Text translation is fast, simple, and intuitive. All supported languages include their keyboards so you don’t have to download or manually switch between them.
• Auto Translate – Translate speech without tapping the microphone button in a conversation. Auto Translate automatically detects when you start speaking and when you stop, so the other person can just respond.
• Face to face view – Change the conversation view when chatting face to face so that each person can see the conversation from their own side.
• Favorites – For phrases you use frequently and want to keep, save them to your Favorites for easy access later.
• Dictionary – Tap a word in a completed translation to see the definition in the built‑in dictionary.
Translate currently supports translation between any combination of these languages:
• Chinese (Mandarin – China Mainland)
• Chinese (Mandarin – Taiwan)
• English (US)
• English (UK)
• French (France)
• German (Germany)
• Italian (Italy)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Spanish (Spain)”