If you are looking for the Best Travel Log App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Travel Log App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Travel Log App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Travel Log App iPhone
1. Evernote – Notes Organizer
Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can stay productive on the go. Tackle your to-do list with Tasks, connect your Google Calendar to stay on top of your schedule, and see your most relevant information quickly with a customizable Home dashboard.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, and to-do lists.
• Clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later.
• Add different types of content to your notes: text, docs, PDFs, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more.
• Use your camera to scan and organize paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, and handwritten notes.
• Manage your to-do list with Tasks—set due dates and reminders, so you never miss a deadline.
• Connect Evernote and Google Calendar to bring your schedule and your notes together.
• See your most relevant information instantly on the Home dashboard.
• Create separate notebooks to organize receipts, bills, and invoices.
• Find anything fast—Evernote’s powerful search can even find text in images and handwritten notes.
• Sync your notes and notebooks automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet.
• Start work on one device and continue on another without missing a beat.
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Keep a journal to keep your thoughts organized.
• Go paperless by scanning receipts and important documents.
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Keep everyone up to date by capturing meeting notes and sharing notebooks with your team.
• Bring people, projects, and ideas together with shared Spaces.
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep track of lecture notes, exams, and assignments so you don’t miss important details.
• Create notebooks for each class and keep everything organized.
Also available from Evernote:
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Create and manage tasks
• Connect one Google Calendar account
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• 20 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Create, manage, and assign tasks
• Connect multiple Google Calendar accounts
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Home dashboard – Full customization
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Where applicable, your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may not be cancelled for refund except as provided in Evernote’s Commercial Terms. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Commercial terms: https://evernote.com/legal/commercial-terms”
Automatically track your travels in a beautiful way. FindPenguins creates your travel journal, simply with your phone in the pocket.
AUTOMATIC TRAVEL TRACKING
Turn on our travel tracker and your phone automatically follows your itinerary. Our tracker is battery-saving, works offline, detects flights and much more!
BEAUTIFUL PHOTO BOOKS
At the end of your journey you can order a beautiful photo book of your FindPenguins travels into your home: Through a brilliant algorithm, your book is automatically and professionally designed, with your stories, photos, visited places and if you like, even the comments of your friends.
Get $10 off your first photo book with the following voucher code: EARLY10
INTERNET IST NOT REQUIRED
Track your route in the wilderness, in the desert or on the ocean! The FindPenguins travel app doesn’t need internet, it works completely offline. Simply upload your posts and travel route whenever you are online.
Travel route, world map, photo albums, statistics? Blog your “Footprints”, all the rest of your travel journal comes entirely automated.
MORE THAN A TRAVEL JOURNAL
FindPenguins is not only for journeys lasting for months. You are on a two week holiday? Why not write a travel blog? Capture your life’s travel memories, whether a city trip, summer holiday or backpacking the world and combine it all in your personal travel profile!
BLOG YOUR FOOTPRINTS
Posts on FindPenguins are called “Footprints”, with your stories, favorite photos or videos and the location. Footprints represent your visited places around the world, a beach cabin, your favorite café, a city, a national park, all is possible.
FOLLOW YOUR FRIENDS
Did you ever wonder, what your friends or fellow backpackers do during their travels? Which cities, bars, national parks, beaches – places in general they visit? Follow travel blogs of like-minded and let others follow you.
If you decide to subscribe for a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $4.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $29.99 per year (price may vary by location). Subscriptions automatically renew and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. Auto-renewal may be turned off in your account settings in iTunes any time after purchase.
JUST THE RIGHT APP FOR YOUR TRIP!
Terms and conditions of use: https://findpenguins.com/terms
Data privacy statement: https://findpenguins.com/privacy”
3. Journi Blog – Travel tracker
“Journi is the easiest way to capture your life as beautiful timelines with photos, notes, maps and more. Turn them into printed photo books in seconds & easily define which photos are private! Use it offline, create timelines together & sync across all your devices! Make more out of your photos and remember all your life moments with Journi now! It’s free.
What others say about Journi:
• “Makes travel blogging a pleasure” – Condé Nast Traveler
• “Best new app, hot apps, apps we love” – Apple
• “The best, I can use it offline.” – L.A. Times
◆ Your Advantages ◆
▸ Turn your travel adventures into beautiful stories with photos, text, maps, stamps, weather, flights and more.
▸ Order your unique photo book with one click.
▸ Decide who can see your stories: Just for you, Secret, Only on request or Public.
▸ Use Journi offline, without Internet.
▸ Create stories together with friends and have all moments captured in one place.
▸ Upload multiple photos at once and let Journi build your story automatically. No matter if it’s photos from a past or current adventure, Journi will group them smartly by time and location data.
▸ Save your photos for free in full size and high resolution
▸ Invite friends to follow or share your journi via iMessage, WhatsApp, Facebook, Email, etc.
▸ Explore and search other stories from around the world and get inspired.
▸ Find and navigate to moments using the timeline or the overview map.
▸ Back-up your journis to Dropbox and Google Drive.
▸ Journi is optimized for long battery life.
We constantly improve and update the app.
*** MORE ABOUT PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP & PHOTO BOOK***
Get full access to all Journi features by becoming a premium member. Additionally to all the free features this includes the option to save your journis to the cloud, add weather and flight information to your timeline & get access to all 600 stickers. If you choose the yearly membership get 10% off all your photo book orders.
Choose from 3 Premium Membership plans:
– 1 month for €9.99
– 6 months for €43.99
– 1 year for €53.99
Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to local currency. Should you choose to subscribe to Journi Premium Membership, the purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will be renewed automatically at the end of each term unless cancelled 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. You can manage, upgrade, downgrade and cancel it in Account Settings in iTunes.
Photo books start at €22.99 incl. worldwide shipping. Our books are made in the Alps out of environmental friendly paper that is FSC certified.
Your photo books are personalized products that are made just for you. Hence they are not replaceable, not returnable and can not be refunded. Please make always sure to carefully check the preview of your book before you place your order. Production and shipping times are between 3-7 days within the EU, 5-10 days for USA and Canada and for all other countries 10-16 days. We are already working on decreasing both delivery times and our CO2 footprint.
Terms and conditions: https://www.journiapp.com/terms-of-service
Visit our website https://journiapp.com to learn more about how Journi makes your travel adventures unforgettable.
For questions, assistance or other inquiries contact:
Helpcenter – http://journiapp.com/faq
Facebook – http://facebook.com/journiapp
Email – email@example.com
We love to hear from you.”
Over 3M+ explorers have chosen Polarsteps to create and capture their adventures. This all-in-one travel app shows you the world’s most enticing travel destinations, gives you insider tips and plots your route, locations and photos when the journey is underway. The result? A beautiful digital world map that is unique to you! As well as the chance to turn it all into a hardback Travel Book when you’re done. And it doesn’t stop there…
Doesn’t drain your battery, works offline and you have full privacy control.
■ Polarsteps Guides, created by our travel-loving editors and other explorers like you, show you the best of the world (as well as giving you top tips for once you get there).
■ Itinerary Planner to build your dream (editable) itinerary.
■ Transport Planner helping you get from A to B with clear transport options between destinations.
■ Automatically track and plot your path on a digital world map (that grows fuller as your passport does).
■ Add photos, video, and thoughts to your steps along the way making your memories all the more vivid.
■ Save spots that you love so that you can always find your way back.
■ Leave tips for the traveling community on where to go and what to see.
■ Share your journey with friends and family if you want to. Or keep it to yourself. You have full privacy controls.
■ Follow others and share in their adventures.
■ Retrace your steps – scrolling through places, photos, and your travel stats.
■ Create a unique Travel Book filled with your pictures and stories with the touch of a button.
WHAT THE PRESS ARE SAYING ABOUT POLARSTEPS
“The Polarsteps app replaces your travel journal, making it easier and more beautiful.” – National Geographic
“Polarsteps helps you track and share your journeys in an easy and visually appealing way.” – The Next Web
“Polarsteps’ resulting travel log is impressive, and is the source of a severe case of itchy feet in your correspondent.” – TechCrunch
Questions, thoughts, or feedback? We’d love to hear what you think about Polarsteps. Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.”
5. Swift Miles – Mileage Tracker
Swift Miles simplifies mileage tracking, using automatic trip detection, automatic tracking of mileage, and even automatically classifying trips based on your past trips. It all happens magically without the user needing to intervene all the time. Send trip deductions reports in PDF format with a single tap, useful for claiming tax deductions.
# Automatic trip detection
Automatic trip detection removes the pain of manual trip tracking. It makes sure that no trip is missed. Minimize your App and start tracking in the background all the time. Magically detects, creates, and classifies trips in the background, without the worry of keeping track of trips.
# Automatic mileage tracking
Mileage is tracked and logged automatically in the background, for every trip you drive.
# Tax deduction
Uses the latest IRS mileage rates for calculating deductions.
# Backup and Restore
Secure all of your trip data, by backing up data, and later restoring it to any of your iPhone.
# Accurate route maps
Swift Miles plots the actual route taken for the trips accurately on a map.
# Auto-classify trips
Automatically classifies trips as Business, Charity, Medical, or Personal based on usage Can sub-classify based on names too.
# Track trip expenses
Track expenses along with image receipts for each trip
# Custom reports
It simplifies your report generation with a single tap. Email a detailed report of your trips in PDF/CSV format.
# Get started right away with 10,000 miles of Automatic mileage tracking.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Swift Miles uses algorithms that are designed to limit iOS GPS usage and as a result, uses a nominal amount of battery power.
Swift Miles, our paid subscription product, is available for $39.99 per year for annual subscriptions or $4.99 per month for monthly subscriptions.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with a cost of $39.99 for an annual subscription or $4.99 for the monthly subscription, as the case may be.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable.”
6. TripIt: Travel Planner
As soon as you book a flight, hotel, car or other reservation, simply forward it to email@example.com and we’ll instantly add it to your master itinerary. We make it easy to sync travel plans to your calendar or share them with anyone you choose.
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details like when your flight gets in or the confirmation number for your hotel. Find them instantly with TripIt — even when you’re offline. Access this information hands-free with Siri shortcuts!
Upload PDFs, photos, boarding pass and digital passport QR codes and more to your travel plans, so everything is in one place.
DESTINATION-SPECIFIC GUIDANCE AND SAFETY SCORES
TripIt’s travel guidance compiles details for you as you prepare for departure—including any vaccination certifications needed, testing requirement timeframes, entry requirements, recommended apps to download and more.
See safety scores for neighbourhoods around the world, representing risk levels across a variety of categories, such as women’s safety, political freedoms and access to health and medical services.
TripIt has lots of features to help you stay organised and find your way around on your next road trip. Map View plots out your entire trip on a map; Navigator quickly pulls up driving directions between two points; and Nearby Places locates the closest restaurants, parking, cafes and cash machines.
Manage all your plans for free with TripIt, or for about the price of checking in your bags, upgrade to TripIt Pro to get stress-free travel all year long. When you upgrade, TripIt Pro will do all this for you (and more!):
• Send real-time flight status alerts
• Monitor for flight refunds
• Let you know how long the security lines are
• Provide interactive airport and terminal maps
TRIPIT PRO FOR SAP CONCUR USERS
If your company uses SAP Concur, you may receive complimentary TripIt Pro benefits that most travellers have to pay for. Make sure you’re connected to TripIt to get itineraries created for you as soon as you book, and receive a complimentary subscription to TripIt Pro, if you’re eligible.
7. TripLog: Mileage Tracker & Log
“Ditch manual mileage logbooks for the #1 automatic mileage tracker! Trusted by over 500,000 users worldwide, TripLog helps drivers save time spent logging and processing their mileage logs and easily access IRS-compliant reports.
► Top Benefits of TripLog
• TripLog helps users save an average of $7,200 annually.
• Save significant time by automating your mileage & expense capture.
► The Most Feature-rich Mileage & Expense Tracking App
• Automatic Mileage Capture: TripLog uses accurate GPS, ensuring drivers never miss a mile. With six unique tracking options to choose from, users can find the method that works best for them.
• Expense Capture: Upload your paper receipts, tolls, and fuel receipts for easy reimbursement. Scan fuel & gas receipts with OCR text recognition.
• Better Map Views: Multiple-stop route planning, daily driving overview, frequently traveled heatmap, most visited locations, longest stayed places, and real-time fleet tracking.
• Calendar Integration: Read meetings from Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, and Salesforce and import them into TripLog.
• Tax Compliant Reports: Hassle-free tax logs.
TripLog provides accurate mileage tracking for tax deductions and reimbursements for every type of user and business, big or small. From drivers using their cars for their rideshare business to companies offering mileage reimbursement to their employees, TripLog offers diverse options and features for every type of user.
► Miles = Money
TripLog is perfect for the self-employed, employers, and employees, for any and all business needs:
• Employers: Businesses rely on TripLog to track mileage expenses, reimbursements, and minimize their tax exposure.
• Employees: Employees can easily track and submit mileage expense logs for fast, accurate reimbursement, so you never miss a deserved dollar.
• Business owners: Business owners can cover a single car or a small fleet of vehicles to ensure accurate and tax compliant mileage tracking. TripLog is the best mileage tracker for contractors, sales representatives, real estate agents, and home care providers.
• Freelancers: easily segment between business use and personal use when tracking mileage related to work.
• Independent contractors: can easily keep their business and personal mileage separate and properly track mileage related to client work.
• Built for the gig economy: TripLog makes it easy for rideshare drivers to track mileage related to service passengers and reporting expenses to the IRS. Great for Uber / Lyft / GrubHub / etc.
• Personal use: Whether using a vehicle for charity work or personal reasons, keep track of virtually every mileage situation.
► Enterprise Features
While also the #1 mileage tracker for single users, TripLog also offers a best-in-class enterprise feature suite.
• Built With Companies In Mind: Approval management, daily commute mileage, department/office, single sign-on, Google maps distance, company address book, time tracking reports, custom tags, and more.
• Track Driving Safety: Detect hard braking, rapid acceleration, phone calls, and speeding.
• Comprehensive Dashboard: Employers can manage their company’s accountable plan and employee’s requirements with an easy-to-use interface.
• Data Integration: ADP, Concur, Chrome River, QuickBooks, Xero, and bank and credit card integration to track revenue and expenses.
• HIPAA Compliance: TripLog encrypts protected health information (PHI) and personally identifiable information (PII) in a secure environment for your privacy.
• Real-time Location Monitoring: Helps companies and drivers stay on track throughout the day, including a map view with daily/weekly travel routes.
COUNTRY SUPPORT & MILEAGE RATES
– TripLog automatically calculates reimbursements based on the current mileage rates from your local tax authority and custom rates for you to maximize your benefits.
– If you have questions or feedback please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org”