If you are looking for the Best Tts App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Tts App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Tts App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Tts App For iPhone
1. NaturalReader – Text To Speech
NaturalReader is an essential tool for those with dyslexia and other reading difficulties. Open up your ears to a new reading experience with over 50 voices in over 20 languages. Just sit back, relax, and let us read to you.
Are you a student bogged down by a long reading list? Use NaturalReader to upload your e-textbooks, eBooks, or class notes to ease the burden and rest your eyes. Listen and review on the go while commuting to class or multitasking at home. Bookmark important pages for easy access later on. For both students and writers alike, NaturalReader is also an efficient proofreading tool.
NaturalReader is a great app for all kinds of readers. Adjust the speaker’s speed and background color to suit your own preferences. Use it to multitask and enjoy listening on the go while running, commuting, or any household tasks.
Open up any email attachments with NaturalReader to get your important documents to read to you instantly. You can also connect to your Dropbox, OneDrive, or Google Drive account to easily access and listen to your files from your device. Keep up with your favorite webpages with our built-in browser.
To improve your reading experience, we have added a new Pronunciation Editor. Use this feature to fine-tune the pronunciation of new or unusual words, or to improve the readability of acronyms.
No matter what kind of reader you are, experience more with NaturalReader.
Note: DRM-protected eBooks from iBooks, Kindle, Nook, or Adobe OverDrive cannot be opened with NaturalReader
PDF, MS Word (.doc & .docx), MS Powerpoint, RTF, TXT
DRM-free EPUB eBooks”
2. Speechify – Audio Text Reader
Speechify is an intelligent text-to-speech audio-reader that turns your reading material into interactive audiobooks so that you can save time, retain more information, and stay focused. Like your own personal reading assistant, Speechify can read books, documents, and articles while you cook, work out, commute, or any other activity you can think of.
“I am literally going to start crying at how profoundly amazing and revolutionary this is for me” – Chandler
“I suffer from A.D.D. and between this app and Audiobooks I have never felt more empowered… please know you made a real difference in my life” – Bill
• Listen to articles, PDFs, digital text, or physical books AS AUDIO.
• Listen with HD voices and 50+ languages.
• Toggle your reading speed up to 900 words per minute (~5x faster than sight-reading).
• Scan physical book pages with your device camera.
• Import internet articles straight from your mobile browser.
• Integrates with iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, and more.
• Sync audiobooks across your devices both Mac and Web.
LISTEN TO ANY TEXT, ANYWHERE:
• Import online articles, PDFs, clipboard-copied text, or even photos of physical book pages, and listen while Speechify reads your content to you in the highest quality digital voices available anywhere.
PERSONALIZE YOUR LISTENING EXPERIENCE:
• Listen to your content with any of Speechify’s HD voices or 50+ supported languages, and find the perfect reading speed that works for you. Read along with Speechify’s interactive reading interface, or simply lay back and listen!
SAVE TIME, RETAIN MORE, GET MORE DONE:
• While the average sight-reading speed is approximately 200 words per minute, Speechify users quickly learn to listen to 400 words per minute or faster, doubling their reading speed. Speechify’s reading screen highlights each word as it reads, and academic research shows that listening and reading at the same time results in significantly higher levels of comprehension.
PERFECT FOR USERS WITH READING DISABILITIES:
• Originally created as a solution for Speechify’s founder’s dyslexia, Speechify now empowers tens of thousands of users with Dyslexia, ADHD, Low vision acuity, anxiety, concussions, and other reading disabilities to breeze through their readings and engage with their curiosities.
SYNC YOUR LIBRARY ACROSS DEVICES:
• Download Speechify for iPhone, iPad, and Google Chrome, then your library of audiobooks will sync across all of your devices.
We created Speechify so that reading is never a barrier for anyone again. Designed to help people with dyslexia, ADHD, Low vision acuity, concussions, and other reading disabilities, Speechify now helps hundreds of thousands of people to consume their reading content with ease. From those with reading disabilities to auditory learners, productivity fanatics, second language learners, hobbyists, and more, we love all of our users and strive every day to create a reading assistant that empowers them to read more and succeed in life. We can’t wait for you to join the family 🙂
– Happy Listening & Much love, Cliff Weitzman, and the rest of the Speechify Team.
• Get access to Speechify’s HD natural reading voices with Speechify Premium on either a monthly, quarterly, or annual plan. Speechify’s cutting edge HD voices use natural human inflection to help you stay even more engaged with your readings.
After a free trial, the total amount for the subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal at the total subscription price within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed or canceled via your iTunes Account Settings.
Terms of Service: https://speechify.com/terms/”
3. Text to Speech!
“Bring your text to life with Text to Speech! Text to speech produces natural sounding synthesised text from the words that you have entered in. With 82 different voices to choose from and the ability to adjust the rate and pitch, there are countless ways in which the synthesised voice can be adjusted.
– 95 Different voices to choose from
– Voices are available in 38 different languages/accents
– No internet required
– The ability to adjust the pitch and rate
– Speak as you type
– Highlight spoken text
– Star your favourite phrases
– Group starred phrases into folders
– Export speech into audio files
– Mix speech into your phone calls
English (United States)
English (United Kingdom)
English (South Africa)
Arabic (Saudi Arabia)
Korean (South Korea)
Czech (Czech Republic)
Chinese (Hong Kong)
– More voices are available in system settings
Go Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Speech -> Voices
– Exporting speech and mixing speech requires iOS 13″
4. Voice Aloud Reader
“Are you too busy to read books, newspapers, or favorite websites? Or maybe you have health problems that make reading difficult? If so, then you must try this app. The app can read aloud any text document, e-book, website, or paper book.
Voice Aloud Reader – text to speech (TTS) converts text to a natural sounding voice.
The highest quality text-to-speech App available for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and now iPad!
Use iCloud or iTunes to share files between your computer and the app.
Choose from 40 languages, listen in different voices
Supports the most popular text formats
Customize the font and the read mode at your own discretion
Change pitch, volume, and speed of reading
Supports text-to-speech in the following languages:
English, Chinese, French, Polish, Korean, Japanese, Catalan, Afrikaans, Danish, German, Russian, Finnish, Haitian Creole, Dutch, Czech, Latvian, Romanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, Slovak, Swahili, Turkish, Welsh, Spanish, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Hindi, Indonesian, and Vietnamese.
5. Voice Dream Reader
“2021 Apple Design Award Winner! Voice Dream Reader lets you listen to any document and ebook using text-to-speech. Featured by Apple as Best New App and App of the Day in 81 countries and part of App Store Permanent Collections in Education.
“This app is one of the best educational finds of my entire career.” – Forbes
“As a user myself and as a mother of a child with dyslexia, I am blown away by the features of Voice Dream.” – Quartz
“Voice Dream Reader is hailed by many as the best mobile text-to-speech (TTS) app.” – Examiner
– One premium Acapela voice of your choice free with the purchase of the app.
– 36 built-in iOS voices in 27 languages are also available for free.
– 200+ additional premium voices in 30 languages from Acapela, NeoSpeech and Ivona available through in-app purchases.
– Correct pronunciation with your own pronunciation dictionary.
– All voices work offline and play in the background even with the screen locked.
Supported Document Formats
– PDF, Plain text, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, RTF, and Google Docs.
– Web articles.
– Bookshare Books.
– EPUB eBooks. (DRM-free books only. Kindle, iBooks and most commercial eBook platforms are not supported.)
– DAISY text-based books and audiobook.
– Audiobooks in MP3, MP4 or zipped MP3 format.
– Rich text and image support for all documents.
– Scan paper documents with the camera for text-to-speech.
– State-of-the-art A.I. is fast and accurate, even in poor lighting conditions.
– Works entirely on device: No need for internet and your data stays private.
– Only languages using Latin alphabets are currently supported.
– Tee-up a list of articles and play while you drive, walk or run.
– Spoken word is highlighted to improve comprehension and retention.
– Auto-scrolling and full screen, distraction-free mode to help reader focus.
– Finger reading. For beginners to read by at running a finger under each word.
– Pac-Man. Harvard and MIT developed speed-reading method for everyone to read at 2x speed with no loss of comprehension.
– High contrast and large font size for low vision readers.
– Optimized for VoiceOver, Braille and switch control.
– Recognize text for scanned PDF documents.
– Bookmarking, text highlighting and annotation. Highlights and notes can be exported.
– Full-text search.
– Built-in dictionary.
– Automicatically skip text in PDF header and footer.
– Native support for Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud Drive, Pocket, Instapaper and Evernote.
– Native access to Bookshare.
– Safari extension to save Web pages and Web addresses.
– Support for Box and OneDrive via iOS Document Picker.
– Your entire library, including folders, reading locations, bookmarks and annotations are synchronized across all your devices using iCloud Drive”