If you are looking for the Best Tts Voice App Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Tts Voice App Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Tts Voice App Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Tts Voice App Android
1. @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader)
“Listen to the app reading aloud or read on screen web pages, news articles, long emails, TXT, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documens, EPUB, MOBI, PRC, AZW and FB2 ebooks and more. It’s an HTML reader, document reader and ebook reader all in one, both for reading on-screen, or listening when your eyes hurt, malfunction or are busy elsewhere.
* Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files for reading aloud.
* Now includes OCR (Optical Character Recognition) for extracting text from PDF files, where normal text extraction does not work.
* Click “Share” or “Send by Email” button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* When sharing web pages to @Voice, their menus, navigation, ads, other junk are removed, leaving clean text to read or listen.
* In WhatsApp use Export Chat function to send chats to @Voice for listening
* If “Share” is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Read eBooks on screen with their original formatting, images shown, turn pages or read continuously. Or put headphones, turn off screen and listen!
* Handles Chinese and Japanese vertical text (right to left mode), or switch it to horizontal mode if preferred.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list – in Read List screen, press Menu – Add articles from Pocket, then read on screen or listen being read aloud.
* Record spoken articles to sound files – WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
* Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
* Speech correction for TTS, optionally using Regular Expressions (RegEx)
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence or to next/previous article on list.
* Auto-recognize the language to use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with “Select language” menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
WANT TO BETA TEST NEW RELEASES?
Join @Voice Beta Testing: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.hyperionics.avar”
2. Voice Reader Speech Central
With over 10,000 items sold and user ratings over 4 on all major stores Speech Central is one of the world’s most popular and loved brands in text-to-speech. It was nominated for the best iOS accessible app in 2020 and 2017 on AppleVis, picked for the Best of Windows Store in 2014. Now it is on Android with support for all the latest Android features including the dark mode!
No spyware and maximal privacy – compare permissions of Speech Central to other voice reader apps!
appPicker: “… is a game-changer, and is slowly transforming my life…”
The app implements state of the art features for voice readers:
◦ The best in class support for the web sites / news reading.
– listen to the all web pages – both articles and headlines (first ever) supported
– RSS feeds
– import from any app that can share a link like Chrome or Twitter
– open articles from headline pages
– sync articles with Pocket
◦ The widest support for documents/office and e-book formats
◦ Knowledge and text annotation tools built-in
◦ Export the text with annotations to .docx format
◦ The app is completely free for blind people. It is tested to be accessible by legally blind users.
◦ Functions of audio buttons can be customized for high productivity and accessibility. The widest selection of tools to control the speed and browse the text that is read aloud.
◦ The app can be used with any of languages that have text-to-speech support on Android, and all major languages are supported for the full automatic recognition.
◦ Your data stays truly private, we collect only analytics data with no identifiable reference to the user or imported content.
You can save an hour each day by using the text to speech while commuting, walking, running, doing the housework, etc. You’ll also save eyes for better things while having your battery and data plan last significantly longer. Keeping the screen off grants that you won’t get into the internet addiction and waste your time on unwanted things, and thus it can also help to people with ADHD. As a bonus, even if your internet connection is unstable you won’t notice any interruptions.
The voice reader can be used as an assistive technology and helper for people with visual impairments (eyesight problems) and disabilities like dyslexia.
Supported document types are: PDF (including scanned documents), Microsoft Word (.docx), Microsoft PowerPoint (.pptx), OpenOffice/LibreOffice (.odt, .odp), .html, .txt, .rtf, supported ebook formats are .epub, DAISY and .fb2 and emails in .eml format.
Get the app now and enjoy the most convenient text to audio!
– The free version has a daily limitation in the number of articles that you can add to it which is removed by purchasing the Pro add-on.
– Some features are available only on the latest version of Android.
– The add-on license is valid only for the Android platform.
– DRM protected books (e.g. Kindle books) are locked to their respective vendor apps and cannot be imported into the app.”
3. Talk FREE – Text to Voice – Read aloud
It supports importing web pages directly from the browser to listen to them. You can also import text from any other apps.
– Text to voice
– Read web pages
– Play / Pause / Stop
– Export audio as WAV file
– Lots of languages (internet connection required for some)
– Reading news or books
– Helpful for visually impaired people
– Helpful for speech impaired people
– Helpful for people that had wisdom teeth removed
There’s a paid version available WITHOUT ADS here:
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech enginge for Talk to work. If it doesn’t have it you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.
G+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/107986392540899459664″
4. Google Translate
“• Text translation: Translate between 108 languages by typing
• Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate (all languages)
• Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages)
• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)
• Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (90 languages)
• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (70 languages)
• Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (96 languages)
• Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
• Cross-device syncing: Login to sync phrasebook between app and desktop
• Transcribe: Continuously translate someone speaking a different language in near real-time (8 languages)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya), Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Google Translate may ask for permission to access the following features:
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• SMS for translating text messages
• External storage for downloading offline translation data
• Accounts and credentials for signing-in and syncing across devices”
5. Narrator’s Voice – TTS
“Narrator’s Voice app lets you create and share amusing messages using a narrator’s voice of your choice.
With a wide range of languages and reliable, pleasant sounding voices.
Simply speak or type a message, then choose the language, voice and any special effects for the app to use.
The end result is a customized narration of your original message, which you can share as desired.
Videos are one of the hottest projects for Narrator’s Voice, letting the narrator explain or comment on whatever’s happening on the screen. In fact, many people have been using the Narrator’s Voice app to add audio to their YouTube and TikTok videos, giving them a distinct voice that enhances the overall video’s vibe.
Can be equally successful when used with still images, slide shows, e-learning projects, or anything else that could benefit from useful commentary or clarification.
People are sharing it in droves.Millions are using it, and many are thrilled with it.
✅ Convert text to audio file MP3 or video MP4 and share on social networks
✅ Create or open text file, read aloud it, or export/share text as audio/video file.
✅ Your phone will speak what you type.
✅ With many voices with effects in many languages.
✅ Provides expressive and natural sounding voices.
✅ Make funny messages with your friends TIMELINE.
✅ Best text to voice and text to speech (TTS) app
✅ Include pinksheep voice (pink sheep), MLG voice – Daniel UK, CORTANA voice and others…
✅ Recommended by YouTubers [they uses this app]✅ Works offline after save audio
✅ Great for YouTube and TikTok videos
✅ Text to Speech, Read Aloud TTS
✪ BEST text-to-speech TTS ✪”
6. Speech Services by Google
“Power your device with the magic of Google’s text-to-speech and speech-to-text technology. Google Speech-to-Text functionality
Speech Services provides speech-to-text functionality to Google and other third party apps to convert what you say to text. For example, it can be used by:
• Google Maps when you use your voice to search places
• Recorder App to transcribe your recordings on device
• Phone App Call Screen feature to get a real-time transcription of your caller
• Accessibility apps like Voice Access for operating your device through voice
• Dictation or keyboard apps you might use to dictate text messages through voice
• Apps that contain a search by voice feature so that you can quickly search for your favorite shows or songs
• Language learning apps that recognize what you say as you practice a new language
• …and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Speech-to-Text functionality on your Android device, go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Default apps > Assist App. Select Speech Services by Google as your preferred voice input engine.
Google Text-to-Speech functionality
Speech Services powers applications to read the text on your screen aloud. For example, it can be used by:
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favorite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• Talkback and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• …and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-Speech functionality on your Android device, go to Settings > Languages & Input > Text-to-Speech output. Select Speech Services by Google as your preferred engine.
Note, on many Android devices, Speech Services by Google is already available, but you can update to the latest version here.”