If you are looking for the Best Unfollow App For Instagram iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Unfollow App For Instagram iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Unfollow App For Instagram iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Unfollow App For Instagram iPhone
1. Mass Unfollow for Instagram
• Bulk block/unblock/unfollow users
• Bulk delete posts
• Bulk unlike posts
• Whitelist manager
• Support for filters, multiple accounts, relationship indicator
• Quick selection tools (Ghost followers, Inactive users, Non-followers, etc.)
Disclaimer: This app and its makers are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with, Instagram Inc.”
2. Unfollow for Instagram +
Get deep insights and complete report about your profiles, You will find the information about:
– Daily reports for Total Followers, New Followers and Lost Followers
– Watch Stories
– Watch Highlights
– Know your best friends
– Most likes and comments posts.
– Know your most commented posts
– Know your most liked posts
– Check Beautiful Designed Charts and monitor your account growth
– Catch who is commenting you the mostand soo much more
and more coming soon
This app includes an optional auto-renewable subscription to access all features:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Account will be charged USD $3.99 for 1 Week or $6.99 for 1 month or $29.99 for 1 year for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of Services: https://iosappspro.wordpress.com/terms-of-service/
Good Luck and enjoy.
3. Unfollow for Instagram™
– Batch unfollow users
– Batch block/unblock users
– Batch delete posts
– Batch unlike posts
– Whitelist manager
– Support for filters, relationship indicator
– Quick selection tools (Inactive users, Non-followers, etc)
– Convenient selection tools
– Task queue, Now it saves all pending tasks and automatically retries when limit Exceeded
Disclaimer: The app and its makers are not sponsored or endorsed by or affiliated with Instagram Inc.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
4. UnFollowers for Instagram +
If you’ve asked yourself this question more than once, then UnFollowers on Instagram is the app for you.
Followers on Instagram keeps track of all of your followers. It can show you who UnFollowed you, allowing you to quickly unfollow them back!
-Track New UnFollowers
-Track New Followers
-Track Followers you don’t Follow Back
-Track Users you Follow that Don’t Follow You
No longer will you ask yourself: “Who Unfollowed me on Instagram?”
Now’s your chance to find those pesky UnFollowers, Download Now!
Note: This app is not affiliated with Instagram.
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.