If you are looking for the Best Vegetarian Recipe App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Vegetarian Recipe App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Vegetarian Recipe App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Vegetarian Recipe App For Android
1. gonutss – Vegan Translator
“Featured on PETA (“10 Vegan Apps You Need to Download”), Veganuary and AptGadget (“Best Vegan Apps”), gonutss helps you find vegan alternatives easily – just search for non-vegan food, recipes or ingredients to discover delicious vegan options.
gonutss includes hundreds of vegan products, recipes and raw materials. gonutss is for everybody: vegans, vegetarians and the curious.
★ Search for non-vegan food to find vegan alternatives – recipes, ingredients and products you can buy.
★ The Veganpedia – a resource to learn all about awesome vegan raw materials.
★ Filter by: Fair Trade, Gluten Free, Non GMO, Peanut Free, Raw, Soy Free, Sugar Free, Tree Nut Free.
★ Baking calculator – go egg-free with our baking calculator.
★ Protein calculator – work out and be fit with our protein calculator.
FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT
Want to be a gonutss hero? Have questions or require support? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your device is not supported, visit our mobile-friendly website at https://www.gonutss.com
2. HappyCow – Find Vegan Food
“Since 1999, HappyCow has helped users discover healthy, vegetarian and vegan food options at 156,000+ restaurants, cafes, and grocery stores etc. in 180+ countries. With the app, you can do food search effortlessly via filters, connect with the community, and get all the inspirations you need! Read 860,000+ reviews and look at 1,000,000+ photos posted by our awesome community!
• Filter by Vegan, Food Delivery, Take-out, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, cuisine types, and more!
• Easily search near you, or an address (perfect for planning a trip!)
• Order food for delivery and take-away via an easy link (within USA)
• Plan your travels by using our interactive map and saving places for offline viewing
• Find popular and undiscovered restaurants with keywords and cuisine filters: perfect for foodie adventures and Instagram pics!
• See hours, directions, photos, and reviews – so easy!
► COMMUNITY & ENGAGE
• Join the world’s largest Veg community
• The Feed (beta): Scroll to see what the community thinks about the latest vegan food around you
• Search or browse to find like-minded people to connect with and send instant messages
• Add restaurants to your Favorite list or Travel list
• Upload photos & submit reviews at places you love!
• Emoji Reactions: Love a review? Show it with an emoji!
• Content is updated 24/7 by a dedicated team and 2 million+ monthly visitors
• HappyCow is supported in Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish, and now Portuguese.
Please send us a message at email@example.com before leaving feedback or rating — we’d like to help you.
► CONTRIBUTE TO HAPPYCOW
We are a community-run app, and we rely on users like you to keep our reviews and content up-to-date.
Can’t find your favorite vegan place on HappyCow? List it! See an issue with an existing listing? Send an update!
HappyCow apps use your device location to find restaurants near your current location. We do not store your device location on our servers.
HappyCow apps provide you with a way upload restaurant photos from your existing library on your device. We never access your photos until you choose to view them from within the app.
HappyCow app allows you to take photos of your favorite restaurants, which we encourage you to share with our users. The app stores these photos with your other pictures on your device so you may admire them whenever you please, or upload at a later date. We never access your camera or save photos until you perform those actions from within the app.
Vegan powered by HappyCow.com”
3. 21-Day Vegan Kickstart
“This must-have recipe app designed by nutrition experts offers the chance to put the healthiest diet to work for you! This evidence-based program has everything you need to get started on a plant-based diet: meal plans, recipes, grocery lists, daily videos, nutrition tips, cooking demonstrations, and more.
– Delicious, healthy, all-vegan recipes
– Preparation made simple with high-resolution step-by-step photos
– See the ingredients for each step you need with just a tap
– Ability to mark your favorite recipes to come back each time with ease
– View recipes full-screen, with step-by-step instructions
– Recipes from all over the world
– Daily messages to inspire you and keep you on track for 21 days!”
4. Vegetarian and vegan recipes
“Looking for vegetarian and vegan recipes? Fast, delicious, Italian veggie food? You’ve found it!
VegMenu is an app to prepare lots of veg foods. Cooking in vegetarian and vegan version some of the typical and most healthy recipes of the Italian cuisine.
A cookbook full of appetizers, first courses, main courses, salads, side dishes and delicious cakes, children’s recipes, quick dishes, seitan recipes, tempeh recipes, tofu recipes.
Whether you follow a vegetarian diet, a vegan diet or an omnivorous diet, you will find lots of healthy recipes, to suit every palate.
With VegMenu you can:
• Browse through hundreds of vegetarian and vegan recipes for free!
• Cook many recipes of Italian cooking in vegetarian and vegan version.
• Choose the number of portions and VegMenu will automatically calculate quantities.
• Get step by step help in preparing the recipe.
• View the nutritional values and calories for each recipe to help you keep in shape!
• Find menus for all occasions: Christmas, New Year, Carnival, Easter, Halloween etc…
• Buy ingredients and keep them in a shopping cart.
• Respect portions by using a spaghetti doser.
• A spaghetti doser to always respect the portions.
• Eat healthy and cheap with the help of an in-season fruit and vegetable guide.
• A handy measurement converter to easily convert from grams to ounces, from milliliters to liquid ounces and from Celsius to Fahrenheit.
• Search by color recipes to have an iron constitution, or to prepare a romantic dinner for your partner, in short, for the right recipe for every occasion!
• Look up recipes without gluten, lactose or eggs.
A diet based on plant foods is:
• Ethical, because it respects animals.
• Eco-sustainable, because it respects the environment
• Healthy, because it respects the well-being of your body and of your mind.
A vegetarian or vegan diet prevents many diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, obesity, diabetes, osteoporosis, dementia and Parkinson’s.
For technical support or for other help, send an e-mail to the app developer: firstname.lastname@example.org”
5. Easy Vegetarian
“Here you’ll find everything you need for a successful vegetarian diet – loads of quick vegetarian and vegan recipes, easy to use shopping lists and lots of helpful vegetarian information at your fingertips.
The Easy Vegetarian App was created by the people behind hurrythefoodup.com, namely Kat, Dave and Hauke. Over time we’ve built up a great resource of quick and nutritious vegan and vegetarian recipes.
Our goal: making the switch to the vegetarian diet as easy as possible. We think recipes should be enjoyable and not a constant source of worry or second guessing. So, of course, we needed an app with easy vegetarian recipes too!
EASY VEGETARIAN APP FEATURES
– Almost 200 Vegan and Vegetarian Recipes – more added every week
– Many high protein recipes
– Nutrition information with each recipe
– Shopping List – add ingredients from any vegetarian recipe or add ingredients manually
– Smart Ingredient Sorting – your ingredients on the shopping list are divided by recipe.
– Favorites Section – save your fave vegetarian recipes in one handy list
– Read offline – available only for the recipes you visited before
– The Veggie Guide – we answer all important questions around the vegetarian diet
– Many more features on their way
ALMOST 200 VEGAN AND VEGETARIAN RECIPES!
You can choose from close to 200 vegan and vegetarian recipes, more added every week. Most of them are done in much less than 30 minutes and are very nutritious. Best of all, we love high protein recipes, so you’ll find many of those as well.
If you’re already a seasoned vegetarian we’re confident that we can surprise you with a couple of creative vegetarian recipes you haven’t come across yet.
That being said, we work with a team of professional chefs to develop vegetarian recipes that are exciting, easy and come out great.
This is what our recipes will help you with in a nutshell:
– easily make the transition from meat to meat-free
– get all the nutrients you need (yep, especially protein and other essentials)
– make vegetarian cooking as easy effortless as possible without sacrificing the taste
ABOUT THE VEGETARIAN DIET
The vegetarian diet excludes the consumption of meat (also poultry and fish) as well as any by-products of animal slaughter like rennet and gelatin.
The vegan diet goes one step further and removes all animal products from the menu, meaning meat and also dairy, eggs and honey.
Roughly half of our recipes are vegan, the rest includes dairy and/or eggs.
GOING VEGETARIAN IS COMPLETELY SAFE AND HEALTHY
The American Dietetic Association says an appropriately planned vegetarian diet including vegan diets are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. With that opinion, they’re in line with Harvard Medical School as well.
We keep a close eye to their guidelines when developing our vegetarian recipes. That doesn’t mean there are no “naughty recipes” on our app, but our focus is mostly on the healthy side.
THE VEGGIE GUIDE INCLUDES:
– Why Become a Vegetarian?
– What Going Vegetarian Can Do For You
– Fats (Omega 3 vs Omega 6)
– Vitamin B12
– Is a Vegetarian Diet Healthier Than a Diet Including Meat
– How to Make a Gradual Switch to a Vegetarian Diet
– How to Announce Going Vegetarian
– Losing Weight on a Vegetarian Diet
The current version of the EASY VEGETARIAN App is just the beginning and we’re more than happy to receive feature requests. Oh, and if you have any cool easy vegetarian recipe ideas you think we should create, we’re all ears!
For any (recipe) ideas and feedback please send an email to email@example.com – Thank you!
A big thank you to Martin, our talented developer! The Easy Vegetarian App would still be only wishful thinking without your help.
Curious what else we’re up to? Make sure you check us out at hurrythefoodup.com for more delicious vegetarian recipes, meal plans and articles all around the vegetarian diet.”
6. I’m Hungry: Vegetarian Recipes
“Eat healthy and eat delicious with these curated recipes from around the world. Flip through mouthwatering images of dishes from the following cuisines: American, Chinese, French, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Spanish and Thai.
* Succulent images *
Pictures that will make your mouth water!
* Browse or search *
Browse by international cuisine or dish category
* Save and share your favorite recipes *
Star your favorite recipes for easy access, or share them with friends!
* Remove ads *
In-app purchase available to remove ads
Recipes link to some of the best cooking blogs, which contain full preparation instructions. Visit often to automatically download newly added recipes.”
7. Vegetarian Recipes: Easy Vegetarian Recipes Free
“Vegetarian recipes are the most balanced recipes among the other types of recipes. These simple recipes offline app is about tasty vegetarian recipes for free. You will find healthy vegetarian recipes with step by step quick recipes and cooking instructions. Download now for free and get lots of offline vegetarian recipes and start making veg recipes from today.”
If you are a fan of tasty and healthy veg recipes then this low calorie diet veg food recipes app is for you. You will find some delicious healthy vegetarian recipes for weight loss and each is offline vegetarian recipes so you do not need an internet connection for recipes. You will also find pure veg recipes with easy recipe making methods.
❖➜ Easy User Interface
❖➜ Share Recipes with Your friends and Family
❖➜ Can make favorite recipe List
❖➜ No Internet connection required for recipe
❖➜ Filter Recipes from the big list
❖➜ Smooth Performance
If you are searching for easy and quick recipes offline then this is the app for you. You can use each vegetarian cooking apps recipes as your dinner recipes or lunch recipes. They are healthy and very delicious too.
So download these healthy vegetarian recipes for weight loss for free and don’t forget to give us your feedback about this simple offline vegetarian recipes app. Stay with us.