If you are looking for the Best Video App For Iphone To Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Video App For Iphone To Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Video App For Iphone To Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Video App For Iphone To Android
1. ZOOM Cloud Meetings
Zoom is #1 in customer satisfaction and the best unified communication experience on mobile.
It’s super easy! Install the free Zoom app, click on “New Meeting,” and invite up to 100 people to join you on video! Connect with anyone on Android based phones and tablets, other mobile devices, Windows, Mac, Zoom Rooms, H.323/SIP room systems, and telephones.
VIDEO MEETINGS FROM ANYWHERE
-Best video meeting quality
-Easily join a meeting or start an instant meeting with phone, email, or company contacts
-Best Android device content and mobile screen sharing quality
-Co-annotate over shared content
-Real-time whiteboard collaboration on Android tablets
UNLIMITED MESSAGING (WITH PHOTOS, FILES, AND MORE)
-Reach people instantly to easily send messages, files, images, links, and gifs
-Quickly respond or react to threaded conversations with emojis
-Create or join public and private chat channels
MAKE, RECEIVE, AND MANAGE PHONE CALLS
-Effortlessly make or receive calls with your business number
-Get voicemail and call recording with transcripts
-Use call delegation to make/receive calls on behalf of others
-Setup auto-receptionists to autonomously answer and route calls
-Safe driving mode while on the road
-Use your Android app to start your meeting or for direct share in Zoom Rooms
-Join Zoom Webinars
-Attend OnZoom events (US Beta only)
-Works over WiFi, 5G, 4G/LTE, and 3G networks
ZOOM LICENSE INFORMATION:
-Any free or paid license can be used with the app
-Zoom Phone is an add-on to paid Zoom licenses
-A paid Zoom subscription is required for certain product features
Follow us on social @zoom!
Have a question? Contact us at http://support.zoom.us.”
2. WhatsApp Messenger
“WhatsApp from Facebook is a FREE messaging and video calling app. It’s used by over 2B people in more than 180 countries. It’s simple, reliable, and private, so you can easily keep in touch with your friends and family. WhatsApp works across mobile and desktop even on slow connections, with no subscription fees*.
**Private messaging across the world**
Your personal messages and calls to friends and family are end-to-end encrypted. No one outside of your chats, not even WhatsApp, can read or listen to them.
**Simple and secure connections, right away**
All you need is your phone number, no user names or logins. You can quickly view your contacts who are on WhatsApp and start messaging.
**High quality voice and video calls**
Make secure video and voice calls with up to 8 people for free*. Your calls work across mobile devices using your phone’s Internet service, even on slow connections.
**Group chats to keep you in contact**
Stay in touch with your friends and family. End-to-end encrypted group chats let you share messages, photos, videos and documents across mobile and desktop.
**Stay connected in real time**
Share your location with only those in your individual or group chat, and stop sharing at any time. Or record a voice message to connect quickly.
**Share daily moments through Status**
Status allows you to share text, photos, video and GIF updates that disappear after 24 hours. You can choose to share status posts with all your contacts or just selected ones.
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
If you have any feedback or questions, please go to **WhatsApp** > **Settings** > **Help** > **Contact Us**”
3. FiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera
FiLMiC Pro v6 is the most advanced cinema video camera for mobile. Ever. FiLMiC Pro features cutting-edge capabilities and is the most responsive manual filming app available on mobile.
FiLMiC Pro has been used in more high profile video projects by award winning directors than any other app:
A Good Night – John Legend music video
Unsane & High Flying Bird – Steven Soderbergh
Tangerine – Sean Baker
Lose You to Love Me – Selena Gomez music video
Supid Love – Lady Gaga music video
FiLMiC Pro provides filmmakers, newscasters, teachers, vloggers, and artists with the capability to shoot in a true LOG gamma curve (included in the Cinematographer Kit optional in-app purchase). LOG V2/V3 allows for greater tonal range and flexibility in post production by expanding dynamic range and setting compatible Android device capabilities on par with traditional camera systems costing thousands more. †
v6 Banner Features:
•Dual arc slider controls for manual focus and exposure.
•Live analytics suite including Zebras, Clipping, False Color and Focus Peaking.
• 10-bit support for compatible handsets.
• Clean HDMI Out for monitoring and webcam use (adapters required).
• Ramped zoom rocker.
• Waveform monitor with tri-mode histogram.
• White balance adjustment matrix with custom presets.
• Content Management System for file naming.
• FiLMiC Sync account to store presets in the cloud and share between devices.
• Gamma curve controls for Natural, Dynamic, Flat and LOGv2/V3. †
• Live shadow and highlight controls. †
• Live RGB, saturation and vibrance controls. †
(† Available as an optional in-app purchase. Not available on all devices).
• Standard, manual and hybrid shooting modes. A shooting style for any skill level.
• Vertical and landscape orientations.
• Variable speed zoom.
• Sync audio frame rates of 24, 25, 30, and 60 fps**.
• High speed frame rates of 60,120, 240 fps**.
• Slow and fast motion FX.
• Time lapse recording.
• Tri-mode histogram, including waveform.
• Downsampling to multiple resolutions.
• Saved shooting presets.
• Aspect ratio framing guide overlays.
• Image stabilization**.
• Support for FiLMiC Remote. Remote allows you to control an Android device running FiLMiC Pro with a second device running FiLMiC Remote.
** Not supported on all devices.
Full manual controls with pull capabilities for:
• Exposure: ISO and shutter speed
• Manual focus
8 aspect ratios including:
• Widescreen (16:9)
• Super 35 (2.39:1)
• Letterbox (2.20:1)
• Ultra Panavision (2.76:1)
• Square (1:1)
4 encoding options to balance quality and file size:
• FiLMiC Extreme (offers up to 240Mbps encoding at 4K on latest gen devices)
• FiLMiC Quality
• Apple Standard
3rd Party Hardware Support:
• 1.33x and 1.55x anamorphic lens desqueeze
• 35mm lens adapters
• Horizontal flip
• Zhiyun Smooth 4
• Movi Cinema Robot
• DJI OSMO Mobile 1/2/3/4
Advanced Audio Features:
• Pro audio meter
• Manual input gain
• External microphone level control
Note: Not all features available on all devices. Use our free FiLMiC Evaluator to check what your device supports.”
“The screen layouts are excellent. DSLRs could learn a thing or two from the design of ProShot”
“if you can name it, chances are ProShot has it”
— CAMERA FEATURES —
• Auto, Program, Manual, and two fully configurable Custom modes, just like a DSLR*
• Manual, semi-manual, or automatic control over exposure, flash, focus, ISO, shutter speed, torch, and white balance*
• Shoot in JPEG, RAW or RAW + JPEG* (RAW = .DNG file)
• Light Painting mode with infinite shutter and live preview. Watch as your photos develop right before your eyes!
• Shoot full resolution in 16:9, 4:3, and 1:1
• Custom Aspect Ratio Mode: shoot in any aspect ratio you want, 21:9, 17:10, 50:3, it’s all possible!
• Timelapse mode with full manual controls
• Zero-lag bracket exposure up to ±3, in 1/3 stop increments*
• Auto ISO option, turns Manual mode into Shutter Priority*
• Manual focus assist*
• Live histogram
• Front-facing camera with exposure control
• Zoom with just one finger
• Fully featured Camera Roll integrated into the viewfinder. View EXIF, support for video playback, media sharing, and delete
• Grid overlay
• Level with 2 different modes
• Adjust JPEG quality, Noise Reduction quality, photo location
• Shortcuts for GPS, screen brightness, camera shutter, and more
• Most innovative camera UI ever created
— VIDEO FEATURES —
• Up to 4K (3840×2160)*
• 60fps, up to 175Mb/s*
• Manual or automatic control*
• Adjustable resolution, frame rate, and bitrate
• Industry-standard options for 180 degree rule
• Zoom and change any camera parameter, even during video recording
• Real-time audio input levels
• Timelapse video, with full manual control
• Video light
Leave the heavy DSLR at home, ProShot’s got your back.
*not available on all hardware”
5. KineMaster – Video Editor
• Download and re-edit projects from the Get Projects menu (NEW!)
• Import and export project files (NEW!)
• Tools to cut, splice, and crop your videos
• Combine and edit videos, images, stickers, special effects, text, and more
• Add music, voiceovers, sound effects, and voice changers
• More than 2,500 downloadable transitions, effects, videos & images, stickers, fonts, and animations from the KineMaster Asset Store
• Create amazing visual effects by reversing, speeding up, adding slow-mo, and applying blending modes
• Use color filters and color adjustments to make your video stand out
• Color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and images
• EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
• Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
• Save your video in 4K 2160p at 30FPS
• Share on YouTube, TikTok, Facebook Feed and Stories, Instagram Feed, Reels, Stories, and more!
• Many, many more features, options, and settings!
KineMaster is completely free to use, but you can unlock even more with a KineMaster Premium subscription! A subscription removes the KineMaster watermark and offers an ad-free experience. Learn more by tapping the crown button on the main screen.
Find out why creators love KineMaster for YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram and why journalists, educators, marketers, and vloggers use it professionally! Download KineMaster to edit and share your own amazing videos!
Subscriptions to KineMaster Premium automatically renew unless you cancel in Google Play.
For more information, please tap the FAQ button on the KineMaster main screen. If you cannot find the solution you’re looking for, contact KineMaster by tapping the E-mail Support button at the bottom of any FAQ article.”
6. Gif Me! Camera – GIF maker
It’s easy: capture a small moment with your built in camera, and share it on social networks. You can apply an image filter too.
Some of the features:
• Create GIF with your built in camera, you can make a sequence or stop motion
• Import Video
• Import Images (more than 150 images
• Import saved GIF
• Import GIF from online service (TENOR)
• Edif GIF
• Change speed of animation
• Add text, border, stickers
• Apply filter on image
• Manage the image sequence
• Share your GIF on Facebook, twitter, Giphy, Instagram
• Intuitive interface
You can create back-and-forth looped videos/gifs, stop-motion videos/gifs, jitter/wiggle videos/gifs, time lapse videos/gifs, slideshow videos/gifs
You like Gif Me!? Please give us 5 stars! Your feedback is very important to our work.
Help us to improve Gif Me! by sending your bugs or requests on email@example.com