If you are looking for the Best Video Projector App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Video Projector App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Video Projector App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Video Projector App For Android
1. Panasonic Wireless Projector
“Application software that allows wireless projection of the captured screenshot and document files such as PDF, JPEG, and PNG, from Android device.
(Documents created with PowerPoint/Excel/Word are not supported on Wireless Projector Ver. 2.6.0 or later.)
(Android OS 4.4 are not supported on Wireless Projector Ver. 2.7.0 or later.)
– Easy wireless projection of PDF, JPEG, and PNG files.
– Able to rotate images, flick pages, and zoom in/out.
– One Shot Projection wirelessly sends captured screenshot of the Android device with a special command.
– Multi-live mode allows wireless projection from multiple devices.
– Able to wirelessly project captured images of Android device with Camera function.
– Marker function allows you to draw freehand lines(marker) onto image or document while projecting.
– Supports S-DIRECT and SIMPLE network connection for easy connection with projector.
See the following website for supported projectors and displays.
Devices that support Android OS 5/6/7/8/9/10
PDF, JPEG, PNG files
Panasonic Wireless Projector for Android
2. Projector Pro
Watch videos on wall from your mobile is a projector.
Projector Pro is a cool projector simulator app with great collection of Video for your android device.
We had made a User-friendly design.The application is specially optimized to be extremely easy. You can watch your Latest Video.
you will feel fun and enjoyment in gathering with friends and on special events
So Download this app to enjoy video on your mobile device!
“MultiPresenter is an application software which enables you to display photos and documents on the receiving devices (MultiPresenter stick and projectors) via wired or wireless LAN from Android tablet/phone.
You can find user manuals on the MultiPresenter official website.
If your device runs Android 8.0, INTELLIGENT CONNECTION may be disconnected unexpectedly since your device switches to another known network (Under consideration for countermeasures).
Media files such as photo and document can be transmitted to the receiving devices (MultiPresenter stick, projectors).
Camera image taken by the built-in camera can be transmitted to the receiving devices (MultiPresenter stick, projectors).
Web page can be transmitted to the receiving devices (MultiPresenter stick, projectors).
・Mirroring display (for Android only)
Application can transmit the screen displayed on each device to the receiving devices (MultiPresenter stick, projectors).
You can write lines and texts onto the images and documents that are displayed by this application.
The pointer can be displayed at a location where you want to draw attention to.
Images transmitted from multiple terminals can be received and displayed by a single receiving device.
・Simultaneous Display onto multiple receiving devices
Images can be transmitted and displayed onto multiple receiving devices.
・Projector control function
This app can control the connected projector.
Switching input signal, Picture-Mute, Sound-Mute, etc. are available.
Our projector supporting MultiPresenter:
– NP-UM351W/NP-UM301W/NP-UM361X/NP-UM301X (Firmware Version 1.02 or later)
– NP-UM351W/NP-UM301W/NP-UM361X/NP-UM301X (Firmware Version : 1.01 or earlier)
English / Japanese / Simplified Chinese / German / French / Italian / Spanish / Swedish / Russian / Korean / Portuguese
File formats that can be displayed
Supporting PDF1.7 (compatible with Arobat 8) or later
JPEG (.jpg / .jpeg)
ClickShare Wireless Presentation and Conferencing technology creates understanding between people by freeing them to interact easily and naturally. The ClickShare App lets you easily connect to the meeting room, allowing you to share any content on your device with everyone in the meeting.
◉ Share to any ClickShare or ClickShare Conference equipped meeting room (CS-100, CS-100 Huddle, CSE-200, CSE-200+, CSE-800, CX-20, CX-30, CX-50)
◉ Quickly find and connect to your meeting room (network-connected ClickShare Base Units)
◉ Automatically connect to stand-alone meeting room setups after switching to the Base Unit Wi-Fi
◉ Share your screen in portrait or landscape mode (with supported apps)
◉ Control screen sharing from anywhere through the system shortcut
◉ Secure encrypted screen sharing”
5. Epson iProjection
What it enables you to do:
1. Wirelessly display device’s screen
2. Display documents & images stored in your Android devices & Chromebook
3. Use the integrated camera on your device
4. Easily connect your devices with the projector by QR code
5. Connect up to 50 devices, and use moderator feature to manage and display contents
6. Marker function enables to highlight and annotate on projected images, and also save them to your device
7. Control the projector
8. Share your projected image to other connected devices
*iProjection ver. 3.2.3 or later can also be used on Chromebook.
*Projectors supported: Please go to www.epson.com to find the list of all supported projectors.
*Audio output is not supported.
*Chromebook doesn’t support Quick connection mode.
*QR code connection doesn’t work with Chromebook.
*File formats supported: JPG/JPEG/PNG/PDF
We welcome your feedback, but please understand we cannot reply separately.
The screenshot images are examples of how to use the application.
It may differ from the actual specifications.”