If you are looking for the Best Vj App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Vj App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Vj App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Vj App For iPhone
~ Features ~
-Modern and fast drawing with multithreading and full Metal render pipeline
• Metal is Apple’s next-generation Graphic API that works synergistically with the unified memory of A-series chips for incredible performance.
• The render system, which is independent of the UI system, is not easily affected by screen operations and enables smooth drawing.
-Smooth synchronization with the OS built-in photo album
• Import from file app is also possible
-Overlapping 3CH chain effect
• 3-axis parametric effect with XY pad and Z slider
• Audio sync effect
• BPM sync effect
-Input sources other than common assets such as photos, videos, GIFs, etc. (Playables)
• Camera input
• Aether client with another 100VJ in the local network as the input source
• Text display
-Other useful features
• Real-time output recording function
• Automatic switcher, auto BPM detection from microphone input
• Transition effects, slideshows
• Settings such as resolution and frame rate (Press and hold the gear icon to display the setting screen.)
• Control from MIDI, Network MIDI
• NDI® sender
• Aether H.264 codec real-time server
• Connect to Siphon (Requires Mac with Aether Syphon installed)
The manual is available on the support page.
We have also set up a forum so that you can actively use it.
Beeple’s VJ loop is used in the screenshot of the App Store. (CC license)
100VJ is not copyrightable in content created using 100VJ.
Use it sensible to use any asset.
You can create original images using the recording function, playback function, and effect function.
If you would like to use it several times, please evaluate it.”
2. COLORCODE VJ
COLORCODE VJ can switch and display movies, images, and texts. You can also output to external displays via separately available adapters (*1).
***We stongly recommend to use with iPad2, because of the hardware limitations (lack of CPU power and available memory) of iPad1. It will be difficult to use comfortably with iPad1.
=What you can do with COLORCODE VJ=
– Load, mix, and output movie files.
(You can display up to 2 movies simultaneously)
– Overlay PNG image files. You can move the images by touching on the screen, or preset the movement in advance. PNG transparency is supported.
– Display texts. Like images, texts can also be moved.
– Play tracks in your Music library as BGM (*2).
-The sound of video can be played now.
– Output to external displays such as your TV, PC monitor, and projector. (*1) Works with most recent LCD TVs!
– You can use a Internal Camera on iPad.
– As part of a full-fledged VJ equipment set.
You can even get up on the stage with your iPad while VJing!
– As a VJ tool for musicians.
COLORCODE VJ offers musicians a quick way to play movies in addition to their instruments.
Take control of both music and images to add depth to your expression!
– As a party tool
Simply hook up your iPad to a TV or monitor and start VJing! You can also show movies that were filmed with your iPad.
A video slideshow? No problem!
– As a presentation tool
While there are many presentation tools for iPad, COLORCODE VJ may be the one for you when a simple slideshow just doesn’t cut it.
Tweak your presentation to match the atmosphere for a successful presentation!
– As a simple digital signage
Connect your iPad to a monitor and play movies for in-store promotions.
=COLORCODE VJ Basics=
– COLORCODE VJ has 2 modes of operation.
Edit mode for preparing your VJ play, and Play mode for performing the actual VJ play.
Note that output to external display will be disabled under Edit mode.
– Is an external display a must? Absolutely not!
COLORCODE VJ will work perfectly fine with just your iPad.
It’s a lot more fun with an external monitor though!
– In iPad, since there are few memories and the capability of CPU is also low, the COLORCODEVJ cannot run comfortably.
=Facebook page & Tutorial Videos=
Movies and images provided with COLORCODE VJ are for use within the app only. Contact the respective creator if you wish to use the materials for any other purpose. The material is premised on using on iPad.
– VJ REEL(http://www.reelvision.jp, http://www.reelvision.jp/apprication/apprication.html)
– takafumi tsuchiya/TAKCOM (http://www.takafumitsuchiya.com)
– takuya hosogane (http://www.hsgn.tk/)
– Keitaro Maruhashi(brix video syndicate, VJ Illegal function call, 2E2L artworks)(http://www.facebook.com/keitaro.maruhashi)
– “Kappa-godaime” by CPP
(*1) The following adapters are supported:
– Apple Digital AV Adapter
– Apple VGA Adapter
– Apple Composite AV Cable
Select the cable to match your display.
(*2) DRM protected tracks purchased on the iTunes Music Store cannot be played. iTunes Plus tracks are DRM-free and can be played.”
3. GoVJ – VJ video mixer
Turn your iPhone or iPad into a fully fledged video mixer.
You can use GoVJ to:
– Provide visuals for DJs, bands and musicians. Use GoVJ to provide live video accompaniment at your performances
– Control visuals at parties. Simply connect your device to a TV or projector!
– As part of a professional VJ set-up. GoVJ can make a great accompaniment to your main VJ rig
– Mix videos loaded into the app via Files app, iTunes File Sharing, or from your Photo Library.
– Mix two channels of video.
– Choose from Alpha/Add/Multiply/Subtract or Lumakey based blend modes.
– Add and control effect filters on either channel.
– Effect filters, including: Blur, Divide, Edge Detect, Fish Eye, Fish Eye RGB, Heat, Invert, Kaleidoscope, Mirror, Monochrome, Pixellate, RGB levels, Shift RGB, Toon Shading, Tracing, and Vignette.
– Control playback speeds of video on either channel, independently.
– Control effects live on device via pop-up controls.
– Preview your output in real-time on the device.
– Save and load your selected videos as named collections.
– Comes pre-loaded with 18 premium video loops.
– Output your mixed video, full screen via Apple AV Adapter or over WiFi using AirPlay.
GoVJ is free to install for everyone, with an in app purchase to unlock full functionality.
If you bought GoVJ when it was a paid app, then you can still unlock all functions! (Thank you for supporting the app)
Optimal configuration and comptability:
– GoVJ works best with videos at full HD (1920×720) or lower resolution.
– iPhone 5s or newer device
– Output via Apple branded video AV Adaptors for HDMI or VGA connections.
– Output via Apple TV for AirPlay.”
4. Loopy Pro: Looper DAW Sampler
You get the idea. Loopy Pro is deep. But it’s also designed to be friendly, and a great deal of fun.
You can set up Loopy Pro to work however you do, with features like hands-free looping with count-in, count-out and automatic loop detection; or “free” looping, where you can choose on-the-fly how long to make loops. There’s even retrospective recording, where you can lock in a loop after the fact.
There’s extensive MIDI controller support, including built-in support for the Launchpad and the APC40 mk2, and effortless MIDI Learn for setting up your controllers.
You can also drag-and-drop audio straight onto loops in Loopy Pro, with sophisticated tempo and pitch adjustments, and use Loopy Pro as a clip launcher, with all kinds of options for song sectioning.
The built-in mixer lets you set up insert and send effects for every channel in your project, and load AUv3 Audio Unit instruments, effects, and MIDI sequencers.
And there’s a built-in sequencer, for arranging songs, and even performing them live, totally automated and hands-free.
There’s also a great deal still to come.
So, what are you reading this for? Go take Loopy Pro for a spin – there’s a 7-day free trial just waiting for you.
Join other Loopy Pro users on Discord, Facebook or the forums – loopypro.com/communities
Loopy Pro’s Pricing Structure:
Loopy Pro has a pricing structure that mimics the classic desktop software model, in order to enable continued development:
• A 7-Day Free Trial, so you can make an informed purchasing decision.
• A one-off In-App Purchase to buy the app: to keep, forever.
– This gets you permanent access to all current features, and all those added in the following 12 months.
– It also gets you bug and compatibility fixes for the lifetime of the app.
• A completely optional “Upgrade” In-App Purchase, available any time from 12 months after initial purchase, to buy the latest features and all those released in the following 12 months, to keep forever. Upgrade once, or every year, or just when there’s a new feature you want, or never upgrade after the initial purchase – it’s completely up to you. And you keep what you buy, forever.
• This will allow Loopy Pro to continue evolving for years to come, while letting me support my family.”
– Import up to 125 videos into your set via iTunes File Sharing or from the iPad’s library
– Playback and mix two channels of video with independent playback speed control and 10 different blend modes
– Display the output on an external screen or projector using any iPad-compatible video-out adapter
– Use the iPad’s front and back-facing cameras as input to integrate live footage into your set
– Record video of the app’s output in real-time, and use immediately in your set or transfer to a PC later
– Apply one of 54 effect filters to each channel and the master output
– Control effect parameters using the multi-touch enabled preview area
– Preview the output in full-screen on the iPad
– Save and load your set to recall, backup or transfer sets between iPads using iTunes File Sharing
– Configure the interface layout to your preference
– 10 demo clips by hexler and pixeldelay included
– CoreMIDI support allows full control of TouchViZ wirelessly using OS X CoreMIDI Network sessions, using iPad MIDI interfaces such as iRig MIDI, iConnectMIDI, MIDI Mobilizer II, Yamaha i-MX1, or by connecting a compatible USB MIDI-controller using the iPad Camera Connection Kit
– Open Sound Control support allows full control of TouchViZ over WiFi from any application that supports OSC such as Max/MSP, PureData, Max4Live, TouchOSC and others”
“The “VJ-Pro App” is a proprietary and closed network mobile client interface which allows registered users of www.vj-pro.net content distribution services to preview promotional music driven video content offerings, manage their content acquisitions, and administrate their accounts utilizing their cell phones. Existing clients will utilize this app to preview recent submissions from our content provider partners put forth for the client’s consideration for potential inclusion within their respective display programs.
NOTE: Login access to this application is not available to the general public under any circumstances or conditions as a commercial source of music or music video properties. End users must be registered with www.vj-pro.net prior to utilizing the VJ-Pro App. This app will not function in any manner for non-registered clients. Client registration is not possible directly through the VJ-Pro App. Application for registration by potential clients is only available through the home site www.vj-pro.net alone. Registrants must meet and prove certain levels of professional criteria in order to be approved for our services. VJ-Pro.com is owned in whole by Lodestar Entertainment, LLC of New York, which along with its content aggregation partner Screenplay, Inc of Seattle is the largest, fully licensed distributor of music driven video content within the United States and its territories. Lodestar Entertainment and Screenplay both operate under specific licenses granted individually by the original copyright holders and/or their authorized consigns under usage, and display definitions in accordance with United States Copyright Code, Title 17; §106(4,5) and §114(b) respectively. Our clients are limited to screened and thereby bona-fide non-broadcast audio/video programming professionals exclusively. For further information on VJ-Pro, and our services, please visit www.vj-pro.com , www.lodestar-entertainment.com and www.screenplayinc.com.”