If you are looking for the Best Vnc Viewer App Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Vnc Viewer App Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Vnc Viewer App Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Vnc Viewer App Android
1. VNC Viewer – Remote Desktop
VNC® Viewer turns your phone into a remote desktop, giving you instant access to your Mac, Windows and Linux computers from anywhere in the world. You can view your computer’s desktop remotely, and control its mouse and keyboard as though you were sitting down in front of it.
Just visit realvnc.com and download VNC Connect remote access software to each computer you want to control. Then sign in to VNC Viewer on your device using your RealVNC account credentials. Your remote computers automatically appear; simply tap one to screen share.
Alternatively, you can connect directly to VNC Connect with an Enterprise subscription or VNC-compatible software from third parties by entering the remote computer’s IP address. Note that you may need to configure firewalls and port forward routers.
VNC Connect password-protects each remote computer out-of-the-box (you may need to enter the same user name and password you use to log in to your computer). All sessions are then encrypted end-to-end.
During a session, your device’s touch screen serves as a trackpad to give you precise control of the remote desktop. Drag your finger to move the remote mouse cursor and tap anywhere to left-click (other gestures such as right-click and scroll are explained in-app).
RealVNC® are the original inventors of VNC remote access technology, and we’re confident you’ll love what VNC Viewer has to offer. If you’re still not convinced, check out our reviews!
– Connect with ease via our cloud service to a remote desktop.
– Backup and sync your connections between all your devices by signing in to VNC Viewer on each one.
– A scrolling bar above the virtual keyboard includes advanced keys such as Command/Windows.
– Support for Bluetooth keyboards and mice.
– Free, paid and trial VNC Connect subscriptions available.
We’d love to hear from you:
Better still, leave us a review!
RealVNC and VNC are trademarks of RealVNC Limited and are protected by trademark registrations and/or pending trademark applications in the European Union, United States of America and other jurisdictions. Protected by UK patents 2481870, 2479756; US patent 8760366; EU patent 2652951.”
2. TeamViewer Remote Control
Remote into another computer, smartphone or tablet, while you are on the road!
TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access and is already used on more than 1 billion devices worldwide.
– Control computers (Windows, Mac OS, Linux) remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them
— Provide spontaneous support or administer unattended computers (e.g. servers)
– Remotely control other mobile devices (Android, Windows 10 Mobile)
– Screen sharing and complete remote control of other devices
– Intuitive touch and control gestures
– File transfer in both directions
– Computers & Contacts management
– Sound and HD video transmission in real-time
– Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
– Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. On the device you want to connect to, download TeamViewer QuickSupport
3. Enter the ID from the QuickSupport app into the ID field and connect”
3. Remote Desktop
“Use Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your admin. With Microsoft Remote Desktop, you can be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access using the information at https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
Learn about our other Remote Desktop clients at https://aka.ms/rdclients.
• Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server.
• Access managed resources published by your admin.Connect through a Remote Desktop Gateway.
• Rich multi-touch experience supporting Windows gestures.
• Secure connection to your data and applications.
• Simple management of your connections and user account from the Connection Center.
• Audio and video streaming.
• Redirect your clipboard and local storage.
Submit feedback at https://aka.ms/rdandfbk.”
4. VNC Viewer for Android
“VNC Viewer for Android is the original Open Source (GPL) remote desktop program for Android devices. Connects to most VNC servers: incl TightVNC, RealVNC on Win and Linux, x11vnc, and Apple Remote Desktop on OS/X. Lots of customizable features let you adapt the way your device controls map to the controls of your desktop.
0.7.1 – After some years of neglect, VNC for Android has been updated to let you access the menus on more modern Android devices.”
5. Desktop VNC Viewer
✔️ Four different pointer control options
✔️ Screen tabs for jump to location in a snap
✔️ Modifiers and arrow keys above keyboard
✔️ Full screen high quality pc mirror image
✔️ Custom hotkeys with command support
Use any VNC server to connect. Example,
RealVNC – https://www.realvnc.com/download/”
6. bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer
Please support my work and GPL open-source software by buying the donation version of this program called bVNC Pro!
If you have questions, please don’t post a negative review, rather,
ask your question on the forum so everybody benefits
Check out my RDP Client as well
bVNC is a secure, open source VNC client. Its features include:
– Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD, or any other OS with a VNC server installed
– Master password support in the Pro version
– Multi-factor (two-factor) SSH authentication in the Pro version
– Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tap middle-clicks
– Left, right and middle button drag/drop if you don’t lift the first finger that tapped
– Scrolling with a two-finger drag
– Force Landscape, Immersive Mode, Keep Screen Awake
– Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected, and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
– Full rotation
– Full mouse support
– Full desktop visibility even with soft keyboard extended
– SSH tunneling, AnonTLS and VeNCrypt for secure connections (does not support RealVNC encryption).
– High-grade encryption superior to RDP using SSH and VeNCrypt (x509 certificates and SSL), preventing man-in-the-middle attacks
– AutoX session discovery/creation like NX client
– Tight and CopyRect encodings for quick updates
– Ability to reduce the color depth over slow links
– Copy/paste integration
– Samsung DEX, Alt-Tab, Start Button capture
– Ctrl+Space capture
– SSH public/private (pubkey)
– Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format
– Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes
– Two Direct, one Simulated Touchpad, and one Single-handed input modes
– In single-handed input mode, long-tap to get a choice of clicks, drag modes, scroll, and zoom
– Supports most VNC servers including TightVNC, UltraVNC, TigerVNC, and RealVNC
– Supports Mac OS X built-in remote desktop server (ARD) and Mac OS X authentication
– Does NOT support RealVNC encryption (use VNC over SSH or VeNCrypt instead)
– Stowable on-screen keys
– Right-click with Back button
– D-pad for arrows, rotate D-pad
– Hardware/FlexT9 keyboard support
– View-only mode
– In-app help on usage, connection setup and input modes (see in-app Menu)
– Hacker’s Keyboard recommended
– Instructions for Windows:
Secure VNC over VeNCrypt:
Secure VNC over SSH:
– Instructions for Linux:
Plain VNC (Remote Desktop on Ubuntu):
NOTE: To use Vino (default Ubuntu VNC Server), first run:
gsettings set org.gnome.Vino require-encryption false
AutoX Secure VNC over SSH:
– Instructions for Mac OS X Remote Desktop:
Secure VNC over SSH:
7. alpha vnc lite
This app is using the Android Accessibility services.
Posterior Android 7 (Nougat), there are no input restrictions.
– software keyboard is accessible directly
– all systems items are clickable!
– a pointer device (such as a computer mouse) can be used to point & click
– the mouse wheel can be used to scroll up & down
– one finger swipe gestures are supported
– copy text from your local computer & paste to the remote device with Ctrl+V
Prior Android 7 (Nougat), there are still some restrictions and their work-around:
– A standard 104 key US keyboard layout is used as keyboard input.
– most items are clickable, but not all. There are minor issues with certain web-browsers and apps.
– The navigation buttons cannot be clicked directly. The following keys are used as shortcuts: ‘ESC’-> for back navigation, ‘home / pos1’-> trigger home button, ‘page up’-> toggle recent apps, ‘page down’-> pull down notification bar and ‘end’-> call power dialog.
Posterior Android 10, the “Autostart” is not available!
For more information, please refer to the manual: https://www.abr-solutions.de/alpha-vnc-howto/
In the free version, the session will be disconnected after 10 minutes. Full version can be purchased.
For questions or recommendations, please use the contact link in the play store.”