If you are looking for the Best Voice Over Ip App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Voice Over Ip App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Voice Over Ip App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Voice Over Ip App For iPhone
1. Bria – VoIP Softphone
Bria lets you take communications anywhere, no matter what network or device you use it on. Bria is available across a variety of devices, including phones and desktop PCs, and easily works with your VoIP service or call server.
• Talk with high-quality voice calls. Make calls between Bria team members instantly*, or set up your call server or VoIP service to call mobile and landlines.
• Chat with people instantly by sending a quick message instead of an email.
• Start a chat room or grab a colleague’s attention @ mentions.
• Meet face to face even if you’re miles apart with HD video calling
• Share files, photos, videos and more from Bria and reduce swapping between apps to collaborate effectively and efficiently.
• Bring conversations to life with emoticons for chat
*Bria Teams includes unlimited voice and video calls between team members. Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
Looking for support or troubleshooting help? Reach out and contact us at https://support.counterpath.com/
This version of Bria is tied to CounterPath Bria Solo and Bria Teams solutions and requires an account to log in. Without an account, the app will not work. Available features are dependent on your subscription. Please visit the CounterPath website for more information.
CounterPath’s Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly nor indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.”
2. Bria Mobile: VoIP Softphone
Stay connected wherever you go, leveraging your call server or VoIP service. Includes HD audio and video support, along with XMPP & SIP SIMPLE support.
Subscription not charged if cancelled within trial period. Please note, in-app subscription purchases are not supported through Family Sharing. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Subscriptions will be automatically renewed within 24-hours prior to following subscription period. Please check user’s Account Setting to disable auto-renewal.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Pre-defined VoIP provider list available when adding new accounts
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications and Push Support
• Audio codecs including G.722, Opus & SILK + G.711a/u, G.729
• Video in 720p HD on iPhone 5 or later
• Supported accessories include headphones, AirPods & other Bluetooth™ devices
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, German & Spanish.
• IPv4/IPv6 support
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Messaging & Presence – XMPP & SIP SIMPLE support
• Support for up to 25 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List & Favorites leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display & voicemail indicator
• Speaker, mute & hold functions
• Call history of received, missed & dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones & contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between 2 active calls, merge/split calls, transfer calls
• Support for DTMF to enter numbers to use an auto attendant
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS & SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups & call quality statistics
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier’s network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath’s Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls.”
“MobileVoip lets you make cheap calls to national or international destinations. Save on your mobile phone costs right away, by using this Mobile voip calls app! MobileVoip offers free 3G calls or WiFi calls!
Simply install our MobileVoip app, register with one of the many supported VOIP brands and place FREE calls to your friends and family abroad. If your selected destination is not among the FREE destinations, using mobile voip calls enable you to call them at almost no costs. MobileVoip offers either FREE calls or the cheapest calls you’ll find on the market!
– Make sure you have an account from a supported VoIP provider.
– Make SIP phone calls
– Use your own contacts from within the app
– Connect to Internet using 3G, WiFi, UMTS
– Place FREE iPhone calls to a selection of destination.
– Enjoy the cheapest international calls to any other destination.
Stop spending too much money on your phone calls; use free 3G calls or free WiFi calls with MobileVoip. MobileVoip is the best FREE calls app you’ll find on the market!
Supported VoIP Brands:
4. TextNow: Call + Text Unlimited
“TextNow is based around a simple idea: Communication belongs to everyone. We work hard to help people stay connected by providing them with a free, unlimited, text and calling app that fits every budget – even $0. Download the TextNow app and get a second phone number – with the area code of your choice – and start enjoying the freedom of communication without limits.
TextNow offers users a local 2nd phone number to stay connected with friends and family, allowing them to make free calls, free video calls, and free text messages over WIFI, or wirelessly in the US with TextNow’s nationwide network.
Introducing Video Calls
At TextNow, we believe that everyone should be able to connect without limits, and our free calls and texting service just got better with video calling to anyone, even if they don’t already have the app! Start video calls wherever you are and whenever you want from your iPhone, iPad, or computer. Unlike other apps that only let you start video calls with people who have the same app, TextNow lets you go out of network and call any smartphone, tablet, or computer connected to the internet.
• Get a local US phone number friends and family can call
• Make and receive unlimited voice and video calls, texts, video or picture messages to the USA or Canada for FREE!
• Use across multiple devices – send unlimited messages and make calls on your computer or tablet, then access them from your phone while on the go!
• Call and text without WiFi in the US
• Voicemail transcription
• Conference calling
• Turn your iPad, iPod or computer into a phone
• Have fun sending and receiving emojis, stickers and gifs
• Call from a different number
With TextNow, users aren’t constrained by devices, apps, networks, or operating systems. Users can stay connected with anyone on any device – even if they don’t have the TextNow app.
Cheap International Calling
TextNow offers low-cost, international calls to over 230 countries. Stay connected longer with rates starting at less than $0.01 per minute. Add credits to your account to place low-cost international calls or earn credits towards international calling by completing in-app offers.
Is it TextNow free?
There are no yearly or monthly fees and no catches!
How can all this be free?
The app comes with a few ads. If you don’t like ads, you can purchase a subscription to remove them.
Features Standard for All Users
• Bluetooth support for iPhone users
• Caller ID
• Google Smart Lock (no need to remember your password)
• Signatures: add a personalized signature to each text
• Customizable text-tones, ringtones, vibrations and backgrounds
• Quick Reply to speedily respond to friends
• A home screen widget for instant use
• Text from your computer and seamlessly synchronize with your mobile device
• Elastic Calling that chooses the best available network – no more dropped calls!
Download the app and get unlimited texts, voice calls, video calls over both WiFi and wireless.
Follow us on Social for the latest news and offers:
Facebook – @textnow
Instagram – @textnow
Twitter – @TextNow
TextNow offers auto-renewing 1 month and 1 year in-app subscriptions for premium features like voicemail transcription and call forwarding.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase, and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the subscription period, at the original subscription price & term.
You can turn off auto-renew or manage your subscription at any time from your iTunes Account Settings. Refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of the term.
5. Zoiper Lite voip soft phone
Feel free to contact us with support questions or for more information on whitelabel solutions.
Connect Zoiper to your PBX or voip provider and make crystal clear, echo free, voice or video calls through wireless and 3g.
Zoiper works flawlessly in the background and is optimized to use as little battery as possible while ensuring the reliability of incoming calls.
Use bluetooth to pair the Zoiper SIP softphone to your car audio system or your headset and enjoy voip on the go.
This softphone comes with a built in QR code scanner for 1 click account configurations. Never type account details and credentials again!
Try it for 7 days free! Subscription is not charged if cancelled within trial period. Please note that the in-app subscription purchases are not supported through Family Sharing.
1-Year Subscription: $9.99, 1 month $0.99 USD, automatically renewed until cancelled by the user.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Subscriptions will be automatically renewed within 24-hours prior to following subscription period. Please check user’s Account Setting to disable the auto-renewal.
- Call waiting
– Call transfer
– Call statistics
– Call recording*
– Conference calls*
– Instant messaging (SIP simple)
– Presence (SIP simple)*
– g.711 (ulaw/alaw)
* The 3rd party patented codecs h264 and g729 are available as optional in app purchase.
* The conference calls, call transfer, presence and call recording are available as optional in app purchase.
Zoiper is also available as an OEM / whitelabel solution license and can be customized on demand.
Be sure to configure ios to allow notifications for incoming calls for Zoiper and provide access to the contact list.
For more information on Zoiper’s features, please visit: https://www.zoiper.com/en/products/zoiperios