If you are looking for the Best Voice Recorder App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Voice Recorder App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Voice Recorder App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Voice Recorder App For iPhone
1. FilmoraGo-Video Editor & Maker
“FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use video editing app with advanced features and tons of ways to be creative. Create music videos, velocity edit, make your own movies, and share videos with your friends! You’ll save time and have a blast.
Why you’ll love FilmoraGo:
POWERFUL YET SIMPLE VIDEO EDITING TOOLS
– Intuitive timeline view makes it easier to manage multiple timelines.
– Trim, split, duplicate, or merge video clips.
– Adjust playback speed for fast or slow motion.
– Rotate video clips in any degrees.
– Playback your clips in reverse.
– Stunning templates help create videos in seconds.
– Adjust display: change brightness, contrast, temperature, vignette, saturation, clarity.
PERFECT MUSIC AND SOUND EFFECTS
– Royal-free music library and built-in sound effects.
– Record your own voice-overs.
– Trim and cut the audio to remove unwanted parts.
STUNNING VIDEO EFFECTS
– Add animated text or fun stickers on video and photo.
– Support fantastic filters and text overlays.
– PIP: add multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, etc.
– Canvas: add background to your video and adjust aspect ratio.
ADVANCE CAMERA FEATURES
– The first iOS video editor with Double Take/multi-cam (available for iPhone XR or later).
– AR Camera: Create memoji/animoji selfie video
– Retouch: Reshape your face of size, eyes and lips
– Video beautification: Whiten and Smooth your skin
EASY VIDEO-SHARING AND SAVING
– Share your video to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
– Save videos to your camera roll.
FilmoraGo Unlimited Subscription:
– With FilmoraGo Pro Unlimited subscription, you have access to all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages etc. Watermark and LogoRoll will be removed automatically.
– Get all of FilmoraGo’s features and paid add-ons including stickers and filter packages.
– No export watermark or logo roll.
– Monthly, quarterly, or annual billing.
– Payments will be charged to your iTunes account.
– Subscriptions will automatically be renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the time of renewal.
– Your account will be charged for the subscription renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period in order to avoid service gaps.
– You can turn off auto-renewal at any time through your Account Settings.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
We value your feedback.
Here’s how you can contact us:
2. Voice Memos
“Voice Memos turns your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch into a portable audio recorder, making it easy to capture and share personal notes, family moments, classroom lectures, and more. Editing tools like trim and replace let you fine-tune your recordings. And with iCloud support, you can capture audio on the go with your iOS device, then use your Mac to do even more with your recordings.
• Record using the built-in microphone, a Bluetooth headset, or a compatible external microphone.
• Choose compressed or uncompressed audio formats.
• Automatically name recordings based on your location.
• iCloud support to keep your recordings and edits in sync across all your devices.
• Pinch-to-zoom for more precision when editing.
• Trim your recordings to save just the portion you want.
• Replace and resume to fine-tune your recordings.
• Enhance Recording reduces background noise and room reverberation with a single tap.
• Quickly find recordings with the search feature.
• Folders make it easy to organize your recordings.
• Mark recordings as Favorites so you can quickly access them later.
Listen and share
• Speed up or slow down playback of your recordings, or jump 15 seconds forward or back.
• Skip Silence analyzes your recordings and automatically skips over gaps in your audio.
• Share multiple recordings at once via AirDrop, Mail, Messages, and more.
Voice Memos for Apple Watch
• Capture new recordings right from your wrist and automatically sync across your iPhone, iPad, or Mac with iCloud.
• Listen to your most recent recordings through the built-in speaker on Apple Watch or connect a bluetooth device.
• Rename recordings with Dictation or Scribble.”
3. Voice Record Pro
“Voice Record Pro is a professional voice recorder. It allows you to record voice memos and on-site sounds at unlimited length with configurable quality.
Recorded voices are in standard AAC/MP4/M4A format. Voice Record Pro can record directly in MP4 (AAC), MP3 (MPEG) and WAV (PCM) formats plus convert function for all supported formats.
With recorded files you can:
– Export to and import from Google Drive™
– Export to and import from DropBox
– Export to and import from Microsoft® OneDrive
– Export to and import from Box Cloud
– Export to and import from iCloud Drive
– Export to SoundCloud
– Export to FTP server
– Export to Any Web base Script
– Send to other devices via Bluetooth
– Download directly to PC using built-in web server via local WiFi connection
– Upload from PC using WiFi connection
– WebDav support using WiFi service
– Convert to a movie clip and export to Photo Albums
– Post as a Movie Clip on YouTube
– Export to other apps on your device that can handle the audio file
– Import from other apps
– Send Audio or Movie by email
– Send Audio or Movie by SMS/iMessage
– Add notes to records
– Add photo to records
– Add bookmarks to records
– Modify ID3v2 tags
– Append a record to another record
– Split a record into multiple parts
– Join multiple audio records into one
– Apply effects to the recorded or imported file including:
– Pitch & Speed
– 3/6/10 Band Equalizer
Additionally you can:
– Convert the records to other formats
– Trim the records
– Duplicate the records
– Append records
– Protect the app with a passcode
and much more. Enjoy.”
4. Voice Recorder & Audio Editor
Record for as long as you want and as many times as you want. (No restrictions as long as you have enough available storage on your device).
TRANSCRIBE RECORDINGS (In-App purchase)
Transcribe recordings into text using speech-to-text technology
Quickly start and stop recording from your home screen
TEXT NOTES (In-App purchase)
Add notes to individual recordings
Upload recordings to iCloud Drive, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, Box and more.
Share audio or video by Email, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat.
Download recordings by USB cable or WiFi Sync onto your desktop computer
– Multiple audio formats
– Passcode protect recordings
– Loop recordings
– Trim recordings
– Change playback speed
– Skip backwards/forwards 15 seconds
– Favorite recordings
CALL RECORDER (*Requires subscription*)
Record incoming and outgoing phone calls. To record a phone call you must facilitate a 3-way conference call. The third “caller” is our recording line that will save your phone call. It is not possible to record phone calls using the built-in microphone on your iPhone.
No limit on how many recordings. No per minute fee.
NOTE: Call Recorder feature requires your carrier supports 3-way conference calling. SimplyTalk and H2o Wireless do NOT offer this service in the US.
Please check local state or Country Laws regarding telephone call recording before using this app.
Recordings will be deleted from our server after 7 days. Please make sure you download them offline during this timeframe.
CALL RECORDER SUBSCRIPTION
– You will require a monthly subscription to use the Call Recorder feature.
– Subscription length: Monthly (includes one week free trial).
TAPMEDIA PRO SUBSCRIPTION
– You will receive access to the apps in the TapMedia PRO bundle for the duration of the subscription.
– Subscription length: Monthly (includes one week free trial).
– Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
– You may cancel a subscription during its free period via the subscription setting through your iTunes Account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098″