If you are looking for the Best Vr App For iPhone X to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Vr App For iPhone X that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Vr App For iPhone X, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Vr App For iPhone X
1. Amikasa – 3D Floor Planner with Augmented Reality
“Design your dream interior with Webby Award Winner Amikasa. Recreate and style your room using furniture and decor from real brands. Then use augmented reality to see how furniture really looks in your room before you buy.
AWARD WINNING APP
• 2015 Webby Award Winner
• 2015 W³ Silver Award Winner
• Wonen-doe-je-zo App of the month
ADD YOUR PRODUCTS TODAY
Whether you’re a global brand or an individual with one brilliant product to showcase, add your products to Amikasa with direct links to your webshop. Go to amikasa.com/brands for more info.
• Design your dream room
• Experience your design as if you were there with the ‘in the room’ mode
• View products in your home with Augmented Reality
• Purchase your favorite items
• Ask for advice by sharing your rooms with friends
WHAT USERS HAVE TO SAY
“Great app! Very well designed, easy to use and intuitive.” By Cinephile, 5 stars.
“Extremely Helpful. I have been looking and trying multiple apps to help me design my bedroom (we are redoing it) and this app is the best by FAR! It has really helped me out, because you can put in your actual room dimensions and create an exact replica of your room.” By Thor Hammer, 5 stars.
“Simply Beautiful! This app is awesome for anyone interested in designing a room.” By Leoterio, 5 stars.
We are always looking for feedback so please send any ideas on how we can improve the app to email@example.com. Want to show how much you love Amikasa? Rate us in the app store.”
2. Google Cardboard
To fully enjoy this app, you’ll need a Cardboard viewer. Learn more and get your own Cardboard viewer at http://g.co/cardboard.
Do not use this app while driving, walking or in any way that distracts you from real-world situations and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety regulations.”
3. LIFE VR
“An extension of the iconic LIFE brand, LIFE VR is a virtual reality and augmented reality platform offering immersive experiences from some of today’s most beloved Meredith brands, including TIME, People, Sports Illustrated, Real Simple, Travel + Leisure, Southern Living, and InStyle.
LIFE VR elevates Meredith’s acclaimed storytelling capabilities to new levels through 360° video, interactive virtual reality, and immersive augmented reality experiences to engage every passion, including news, entertainment, sports, fashion, history, food, and travel—all with new content curated every month from the best of the Meredith brands.
This mobile app is one of many platforms from which you can explore LIFE VR’s growing slate of world-class stories and original programming. Others include Steam for the HTC Vive; Samsung Gear VR; and Oculus Rift.
A short list of LIFE VR’s most recent experiences:
• College Football’s Most Iconic Landmarks in 360°
• The Solar Eclipse in 360°
• Travel+Leisure’s World’s Best City – Mexico’s San Miguel de Allende
• Capturing Everest
• The Crystal Reef
• Experience Dubai
• Rogue One: A Star Wars Story in 360
• Remembering Pearl Harbor
• Best Love, A VR music and fashion experience featuring Yuna
• Travel+Leisure’s Destination of the Year – Portugal
• Defying the Nazis VR, a companion piece to the Ken Burns’s documentary on PBS
• Fast Ride by The Drive
Visit Time.com/lifevr for more information and a sneak peek at upcoming content.”
4. Mobile VR Station®
“Mobile VR Station is a media player designed for Virtual Reality with head tracking. With this app you can view your Photos, Panoramas, Videos & Files projected onto a virtual screen floating in space. Our app supports displaying standard 2D and 3D Side By Side/Over Under content. The app can’t display DRM protected content, such as content bought from iTunes.
“The most feature-packed VR media player available, with editable profiles that let you adjust the viewing experience across multiple devices and VR adapters. Excellent all around!”
-Quote from Manuel M, Beta Tester
If you need help we provide links inside the app to view our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channel.
– Works with every headset, very flexible configuration
– Watch movies in a virtual theater
– Watch 3D 180 Degree content.
– Explore 360/Spherical movies (Great for demos).
– Experience 3D content (Left/Right, Right/Left and Top/Bottom).
– See your device’s photos & videos in a new way.
– View panoramas with some depth.
– Access external video content with UPNP.
– Watch HTML5 Video from Mobile Safari with Micro VR Station extension.
– Native App, written in Obj-C with SceneKit
– Watch App for Remote control capabalities
– This app is currently only available in English
– Free version limits video playback to the “first” five minutes.
– Supported formats: MOV, MP4 & M4V.
– Supported HMDs: None (Mono), None (SBS), Cardboard, Altergaze, Firefly, Custom, ….
– Cardboard QR scanner available for quick setup
– Supported Devices: Any device running iOS 8.1 can install the app, but iPhone 5S/iPad Mini (Retina) and above provide a great experience.
– Projections: Dome, Full Dome, Curved (Large curve), Plane (Flat), Cylinder & Spherical
– Skyboxes: 47 built in options.
– Profiles: Each user/headset can have their own specific configuration.
– Audio: Language switching available.
– Subtitles: The app can load UTF-8 formatted *.srt files, after a movie has been started
– Files: Each file has its own preview icon and meta data. You can either generate a icon or upload your own. Please see the FAQ on how to make your own icons.
– Bluetooth Remote: If your headset has Play/Pause & Next/Previous buttons, you can use them to control video playback.
– UPNP: Basic support for viewing & downloading video & image content. Music can play if you mess with a few settings.
– Other File Formats: We are researching how other formats and higher quality content could be displayed, we understand the need and want to deliver in the future.
-1080P @ 60 FPS is available on 5S+ and beyond. Devices under 5S should consume 720P.
– 4K @ 30FPS is available for 6S, 6S+, 5SE & iPad Pro
– Support for SanDisk™ iXpand Drives
– Please see the guide book for more information
– If video playback starts to lockup, or a setting doesn’t stick please turn your device off and on again.
– It’s strongly recommended to go through Training at least once and check out the help videos if you have time.
– Every projection is editable, just dig into “Manage Presets” for the details.
– If you really need help, ask on our Facebook page, Twitter account, or reddit /r/iOSVR/
– MFI Controller/Bluetooth keyboard support (While in VR).
– When not using a HMD device buttons can be tapped.
– Tap anywhere in the right eye or empty space to recenter view.
– Tap 3 fingers on screen to quickly exit VR.
– Support for Occipital Bridge Controller”
5. Solitaire Zen
“The world’s first virtual reality solitaire game – no headset required! Prepare yourself for the stunningly gorgeous, spectacularly immersive Solitaire Zen. It’s classic Klondike (Windows) solitaire like you’ve never seen it before. Look around at the cards, the environment, the sky…liberate yourself from the shackles of forced perspective.
Gain experience, level up, and earn your rank in the worldwide leaderboards. Above all else, enjoy yourself. Let Solitaire Zen transport you to a world of pure bliss.
• Staggering graphics with high-res display support
• Hyper-realistic ambient audio
• Non-VR control option
• Global online leaderboards
• Leveling and ranking system
• JOIN OVER 100 MILLION GAMERS WORLDWIDE •
Follow @Naquatic on Facebook and Twitter to find out why our apps like MonsterCrafter and Shooting Showdown have been featured by everyone from Apple to IGN, AppAdvice, and TouchArcade.”
6. Spark Mail – Email by Readdle
“Best of the App Store” – Apple
“It’s a combination of polish, simplicity, and depth” – FastCompany
“You can create an email experience that works for you” – TechCrunch
**Beautiful and Intelligent Email App**
We are building the future of email. Modern design, fast, intuitive, collaborative, seeing what’s important, automation, and truly personal experience that you love – this is what Spark stands for.
We’ve carefully selected the colors to help you work better at night and save battery life. Select the Dark or a truly Black mode in Personalization settings > Appearance. It’s available for all iOS Spark users.
**Farewell to Busy Inbox**
Smart Inbox lets you quickly see what’s important in your inbox and clean up the rest. All new emails are smartly categorized into Personal, Notifications, and Newsletters.
**Discuss email privately**
Invite teammates to discuss specific emails and threads. Ask questions, get answers, and keep everyone in the loop.
Spark lets you handle an inbox together with multiple people, assign emails just like tasks, set deadlines, and track progress. No email will slip through the cracks! This feature is invaluable for small teams like info@, sales@, or support@.
**Create email together**
For the first time ever, collaborate with your teammates using a real-time editor to compose professional emails.
**Schedule emails to be sent later**
Schedule emails to be sent when your recipient is most likely to read them. It works even if your device is turned off.
**Snooze That One For Later**
Snooze an email and get back to it when the time is right. Snoozing works across all your Apple devices.
**Find Any Email In An Instant**
Powerful, natural language search makes it easy to find that email you’re looking for. Just search the way you think and let Spark do the rest.
**Get Notified About Important Emails Only**
Smart Notifications filter out the noise, letting you know when an email is important, saving you from notification overload.
Integrate Spark into your workflow and take productivity to the next level. Supports Dropbox, Box, iCloud Drive, and more.
A full-featured calendar works right in your email to help you always be on top of your schedule. Create events easily using natural language.
**Create links to email**
Create secure links to a specific email or conversation. Share the link on Slack, Skype, CRM, or any other medium so your team can see it and collaborate around it.
**Sign Off With A Swipe**
Before you send an email, quickly swipe to choose the right signature for the occasion.
**Email with Emotion**
Quick Replies get the point across with just a tap. Love, like or acknowledge an email in an instant.
**Email Never Looked This Good**
That terrible mess in your inbox is now replaced it with a beautiful, threaded message design.
**A Truly Personal Experience**
Customize Spark to work as you do. You decide which swipes do what, what cards are shown, and how many emails you want to see.
You’ll love your email again!
If you need us, you can always find us at firstname.lastname@example.org”
7. Within VR
• What it is: beautiful immersive stories — award-winning VR documentaries, animation, music videos, horror, + more
• Photo-real people & places: everything is captured with cameras or rendered CGI
• Quality > Quantity: we hand-pick only the best from independent creators, studios, and film festivals from around the world every month
• Hi-res: if you download the experiences (streaming is fast but lower res)
• Free: no charges, no ads
• What it isn’t: an interactive VR game (though we love those too!)
The Within team
OTHER HELPFUL TIPS:
• Within works with Google Cardboard and Cardboard-certified VR viewers
• No headset? No problem! The app offers a 360 mode in which your phone becomes a “magic window” into the VR experience
• For the best viewing quality, download each video (streaming is also available but a fast connection is necessary for high-quality video)
• Be sure to use headphones or earbuds for realistic 3D spatial audio”