If you are looking for the Best Vr Apps For iPhone 8 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Vr Apps For iPhone 8 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Vr Apps For iPhone 8, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Vr Apps For iPhone 8
1. FilmoraGo-Video Editor & Maker
“FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use video editing app with advanced features and tons of ways to be creative. Create music videos, velocity edit, make your own movies, and share videos with your friends! You’ll save time and have a blast.
Why you’ll love FilmoraGo:
POWERFUL YET SIMPLE VIDEO EDITING TOOLS
– Intuitive timeline view makes it easier to manage multiple timelines.
– Trim, split, duplicate, or merge video clips.
– Adjust playback speed for fast or slow motion.
– Rotate video clips in any degrees.
– Playback your clips in reverse.
– Stunning templates help create videos in seconds.
– Adjust display: change brightness, contrast, temperature, vignette, saturation, clarity.
PERFECT MUSIC AND SOUND EFFECTS
– Royal-free music library and built-in sound effects.
– Record your own voice-overs.
– Trim and cut the audio to remove unwanted parts.
STUNNING VIDEO EFFECTS
– Add animated text or fun stickers on video and photo.
– Support fantastic filters and text overlays.
– PIP: add multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, etc.
– Canvas: add background to your video and adjust aspect ratio.
ADVANCE CAMERA FEATURES
– The first iOS video editor with Double Take/multi-cam (available for iPhone XR or later).
– AR Camera: Create memoji/animoji selfie video
– Retouch: Reshape your face of size, eyes and lips
– Video beautification: Whiten and Smooth your skin
EASY VIDEO-SHARING AND SAVING
– Share your video to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
– Save videos to your camera roll.
FilmoraGo Unlimited Subscription:
– With FilmoraGo Pro Unlimited subscription, you have access to all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages etc. Watermark and LogoRoll will be removed automatically.
– Get all of FilmoraGo’s features and paid add-ons including stickers and filter packages.
– No export watermark or logo roll.
– Monthly, quarterly, or annual billing.
– Payments will be charged to your iTunes account.
– Subscriptions will automatically be renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the time of renewal.
– Your account will be charged for the subscription renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period in order to avoid service gaps.
– You can turn off auto-renewal at any time through your Account Settings.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
We value your feedback.
Here’s how you can contact us:
2. LIFE VR
“An extension of the iconic LIFE brand, LIFE VR is a virtual reality and augmented reality platform offering immersive experiences from some of today’s most beloved Meredith brands, including TIME, People, Sports Illustrated, Real Simple, Travel + Leisure, Southern Living, and InStyle.
LIFE VR elevates Meredith’s acclaimed storytelling capabilities to new levels through 360° video, interactive virtual reality, and immersive augmented reality experiences to engage every passion, including news, entertainment, sports, fashion, history, food, and travel—all with new content curated every month from the best of the Meredith brands.
This mobile app is one of many platforms from which you can explore LIFE VR’s growing slate of world-class stories and original programming. Others include Steam for the HTC Vive; Samsung Gear VR; and Oculus Rift.
A short list of LIFE VR’s most recent experiences:
• College Football’s Most Iconic Landmarks in 360°
• The Solar Eclipse in 360°
• Travel+Leisure’s World’s Best City – Mexico’s San Miguel de Allende
• Capturing Everest
• The Crystal Reef
• Experience Dubai
• Rogue One: A Star Wars Story in 360
• Remembering Pearl Harbor
• Best Love, A VR music and fashion experience featuring Yuna
• Travel+Leisure’s Destination of the Year – Portugal
• Defying the Nazis VR, a companion piece to the Ken Burns’s documentary on PBS
• Fast Ride by The Drive
Visit Time.com/lifevr for more information and a sneak peek at upcoming content.”
3. Solitaire Zen
“The world’s first virtual reality solitaire game – no headset required! Prepare yourself for the stunningly gorgeous, spectacularly immersive Solitaire Zen. It’s classic Klondike (Windows) solitaire like you’ve never seen it before. Look around at the cards, the environment, the sky…liberate yourself from the shackles of forced perspective.
Gain experience, level up, and earn your rank in the worldwide leaderboards. Above all else, enjoy yourself. Let Solitaire Zen transport you to a world of pure bliss.
• Staggering graphics with high-res display support
• Hyper-realistic ambient audio
• Non-VR control option
• Global online leaderboards
• Leveling and ranking system
• JOIN OVER 100 MILLION GAMERS WORLDWIDE •
Follow @Naquatic on Facebook and Twitter to find out why our apps like MonsterCrafter and Shooting Showdown have been featured by everyone from Apple to IGN, AppAdvice, and TouchArcade.”
4. Within VR
• What it is: beautiful immersive stories — award-winning VR documentaries, animation, music videos, horror, + more
• Photo-real people & places: everything is captured with cameras or rendered CGI
• Quality > Quantity: we hand-pick only the best from independent creators, studios, and film festivals from around the world every month
• Hi-res: if you download the experiences (streaming is fast but lower res)
• Free: no charges, no ads
• What it isn’t: an interactive VR game (though we love those too!)
The Within team
OTHER HELPFUL TIPS:
• Within works with Google Cardboard and Cardboard-certified VR viewers
• No headset? No problem! The app offers a 360 mode in which your phone becomes a “magic window” into the VR experience
• For the best viewing quality, download each video (streaming is also available but a fast connection is necessary for high-quality video)
• Be sure to use headphones or earbuds for realistic 3D spatial audio”