If you are looking for the Best Vr Video App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Vr Video App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Vr Video App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Vr Video App For Android
1. VaR’s VR Video Player
Configure any parameter of our VR player with its intuitive UI and get the most immersive virtual reality experience.
– Perfect head tracking response, enjoy a true VR experience with real time movements.
– Control all display parameters, eye distance, lens correction, field of view (zoom), brightness, saturation, contrast or seek video position.
– Support for all modes, including: Stereoscopic side by side, stacked, 180º and 360º, panorama 180º or 360º and of course, normal videos.
– VR Controls. Change any setting by looking to it in an immersive way.
– In-app browser with thumbnail generation for video preview.
– Supports all formats, including full HD mp4 videos.
– Subtitles support. Auto detect .srt files when they have same name than video file or browse for a specific one.
– Network playing (http or LAN). Select any file with your browser or favorite file explorer and open it with VaR’s VR Video Player.
– Reset view option. Recenter camera to your current looking direction, a perfect way to watch movies no matter your position.
– Static and float modes for non spherical videos. Watch videos like a VR Cinema or without head tracking.
INFO: Google Cardboard or compatible Virtual Reality headset is required for an optimal experience.”
2. FilmoraGo Video Editor & Maker
FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use, full-featured video editor loaded with powerful tools. With this video editor, making memes, creating a video with photos, pictures, music, sticker, and sound effect is easy and fun, edit video for YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Messenger, Whatsapp, Twitter, etc.
★Why FilmoraGo Video Editor?
It’s an easy and practical video editing app & movie scene maker for both film directors and beginners.
– Trim and cut video. Pro video trimmer & cutter and video crop app.
– Share on YouTube, Facebook Feed and Stories, Instagram Feed, Stories, and more!
– Apply different color filters to make your video stand out
– Crop video and Export it in HD quality, fit your video and photo in any Aspect Ratio.
– There’s no watermark/no ads after updating to VIP
★Keyframe animation tool
You can adjust the direction, speed, and orientation of the layer as it moves from point to point. Use keyframes to make your videos more interesting and outstanding!
★Music & Recorder
– Over 1000 different styles of music, including brisk, rhythmic, healing, quiet and more
– Add FilmoraGo featured music or use your own music to meet the requirement of making game video, Vlog, and funny video
– Support reading local music, extracting music from video, recording your own voice-overs
– Variety of text styles and fonts to create artistic subtitles.
– Blurred background, voice enhancement, and audio speed adjustment features are available.
★Stunning Video Effects
– Add multiple texts to video & photo, mass editing effects be provided.
– Multiple filters: film, characters, movies, food, etc., easily make movies and fashion videos
– Glitch, VCR, blur, love, flame, split-screen, and other special effects let you experience the fun of video editing immersively
– Over 200 stickers and emoji for multi-scene video editing, popular memes, and Gif improve the sense of humor in your video
★Easy to Share
– Custom video export resolution, HD pro video editor
– Share to all social apps YouTube, Instagram, IGTV, Facebook, Whatsapp, Tik Tok, etc. Share your daily life with others on social media!
If you would like to know what people are saying about the FilmoraGo app (FREE video editor & video maker):
– Subscribe to us on YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbX_laFK35-CXhQ4ISlFCXA
– Follow us on Twitter:https://twitter.com/filmoraGo_app
– Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FilmoraGoWondershare/
– Follow us on Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/filmorago.official/
Try out a set of included demos as well
• Earth: Fly where your fancy takes you on Google Earth.
• Tour Guide: Visit Versailles with a local guide.
• My Videos: Watch your videos on a massive screen.
• Exhibit: Examine cultural artifacts from every angle.
• Photo Sphere: Look around the photo spheres you’ve captured.
• Arctic Journey: Fly alongside Arctic terns, create your own flower garden, relax under the northern lights and more.
To fully enjoy this app you’ll need a Cardboard viewer. Learn more and get your own Cardboard viewer at http://g.co/cardboard. Share your experience through our Google+ community at http://g.co/cardboarddevs.
Do not use this app while driving, walking, or otherwise by being distracted or disoriented from real world situations that prevent you from obeying traffic or safety laws.”
4. Fulldive VR – Virtual Reality
You can download the previous stable version here:
Fulldive Virtual Reality is a social VR platform where you can earn money, bitcoin, ethereum & other crypto currencies just by browsing VR. Fulldive VR works well with Fulldive Browser, where you can earn money for browsing the web.
Fulldive VR is on Cardboard and Daydream. On Daydream, open Fulldive app through Daydream app library since you can’t access by clicking the icon.
With Fulldive VR, you can earn cash 💰& rewards 💎in Bitcoin, Ethereum & other crypto currencies, and also gift cards by doing what you love – listening to music, chatting, browsing, watching videos in virtual reality. Make money and passive income on your inside VR!
What is Fulldive?
Fulldive is a user-generated virtual reality (VR) content and navigation platform & a social platform where you follow what your friends watch, react, comment & share favorite videos.
Search over one million videos and play over 500 games in our VR Market & watch thousands of 3D and 360 photos and videos!
All content comes from approved sources that prohibit adult/mature content shown publicly.
Fulldive VR app works with any Virtual Reality viewer, including Google Cardboard VR or Daydream.
➢ YouTube: Stream all YouTube videos in VR
➢ 3D YouTube: Stream 3D YouTube videos in VR
➢ 360 YouTube: Stream 360 YouTube videos in VR
➢ VR Video Player (2D/3D Player): Play all videos on your phone like in a movie theater
➢ VR Browser : Browse anything on the internet in VR
➢ VR Camera : Take pictures in VR
➢ VR Photo Gallery : Store and access your pictures and videos in VR
➢ VR 360 Photo Gallery : Store and access your 360 photos
➢ VR Store, Market and Launcher: Browse for new apps and access all VR applications on through VR
Fulldive VR rewards you Fulldive Coins which you can redeem for Bitcoin cash, Ethereum & gift cards.
If your screen drifts or shifts left and right, please calibrate your device’s sensor by following the steps in the link below: http://android.stackexchange.com/questions/59532/how-can-i-calibrate-the-tilting-sensor-on-android
Fulldive is a virtual reality platform for the masses. Explore thousands of 3D 360 panoramic VR movies, videos, games, and apps.
Fulldive VR’s mission is to make the world accessible through virtual reality and make VR affordable & accessible.
– Since Fulldive content is user-supplied, it may contain mature or adult content.
– Discomfort or motion sickness may happen as a result of using Fulldive
– I am stuck on the set up/tutorial page. How do I go inside the app?
Press the “Skip” button on the bottom right of the tutorial screen or enable screen-rotation on your phone settings
– Stuck on the Orange circle.
Your phone does not have a gyro sensor. You need to change to a phone that has a gyro sensor to fully use the app.
Go to phone settings and recalibrate the gyro sensor.
– I don’t see anything on the application.
Uninstall and reinstall the app and allow all permissions. This allows Fulldive to play content from your phone in VR.
Product Hunt: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/fulldive-browser
For more QA, visit our Reddit at:
https://www.reddit.com/r/fulldiveco/ (use “Help” post flair)
Join our Telegram community!
By joining this group, you’ll be able to get early access to future app updates. You can also share your feedback and suggestion directly to us. Welcome to Fulldive!”
5. Gizmo VR Video Player: 360 Virtual Reality Videos
How about getting your hands on one of vr apps with a pro level virtual reality player? An App that integrates with everything works great and is simple to use? Here’s the good news: Your new state of the art VR Media Player is now a reality with GizmoVR!
As you may know the Virtual Reality Headset you choose is actually less important than the player software App you run on it. With so many terrific Android devices available, many early adopters have had to suffer through a mess of 360 video player apps that failed to deliver what was needed. GizmoVR solves all that for free and offers you a robust set of features that are way ahead of any other App on the market right now.
❶ Integrated browser;
❷ Support of all stereo formats with side by side and over under frame packing;
❸ Media library with an option to add selected folders into favorites;
❹ Playback from YouTube;
❺ Automatic frame packing detection when files are run from the local storage;
❻ One click start from the browser;
❼ Integrated download manager;
❽ Flexible playback settings;
❾ Automatic pause if headset removed;
❿ VR player can be dragged;
⓫ Cinematic mode (curved or flat screen);
⓬ Control the app with a gaze in the hands-free mode;
⓭ Supported video formats: 2D/360°/180°.
GizmoVR is the next era virtual reality movie player offerring an entirely integrated browser that comes in handy for navigation or online surfing within the App itself, so it is far more convenient than other virtual reality apps.
Enjoy the versatility of GizmoVR with the full support of all stereo video formats including side-by-side and over-under frame packing, as well as all the traditional video formats. Get the best and most immersive VR POV from the only player truly capable of displaying 2D, 3D, 180-degree VR or fully encompassing 360° VR experiences and putting you right in the middle of all the action!
The GizmoVR media library allows you to add selected folders to your favorites for easy access to your preferred content with just a click or two on the headset itself.”
6. VRTV VR Video Player Free
“Watch your favorite 2D and 3D videos in VR with VRTV VR Video Player and a Cardboard compatible headset! VRTV features beautiful virtual environments and is the ONLY VR video player that supports watching together with a friend in full synchronised play.
VTRV VR Video Player has great support for all common 3D/2D formats and modes including 180, 220, 270 and 360 panoramas and fisheye objective projection.
If you enjoy the free version, why not try the full version? It features:
– An additional virtual environment: a cozy living room!
– Next/previous buttons, skip between files in the same directory without leaving VR.
– No ads!
VRTV VR Video Player features:
– Synchronization feature! Enjoy watching a movie together with another Cardboard friend!
– Subtitles in SRT format, with full support for RTL languages, Unicode characters and automatic encoding detection.
– Configurable subtitle size.
– Immersive virtual environments. Watch in your own home theater, or in a crafty cave.
– Player controls in a great VR UI.
– Fully configurable gamepad and keyboard controls.
– Supports 3D and 2D movies in a variety of formats: Side by side (SBS), Over and Under (OU, Top and Bottom), Panoramic video in 180 (Dome), 220, 270 and 360 degrees. Also supports fisheye projection videos.
– Simple material design.
– Uses the latest Cardboard SDK with less drift.
– Headset configuration from within the app. Supports several different head trackers, find the one that works best with your phone and eliminate drift.
– Streaming files over a network. Open a stream from VRTV or use your favourite browser of file explorer to open streams in VRTV VR Video Player.
– Static video mode. For long movies, lock the video in place right in front of you.
VR Button guide:
– Below screen: Open file browser (Full version only) and Play controls
– Left of screen: Subtitle on/off, text size, Sync on/off and Screen lock. Read more about Sync below!
– Top of screen: Re-center with timer, SDK re-center (keep horizon level), Screen-type switch, Video type switch (2D/3D Side By Side, 3D Over/Under), and fisheye projection toggle.
– Right of screen: Screen size and volume
– Synchronization is a feature that keeps a movie in sync between two devices. To enable sync, first set up the IP of the device you wish to sync with in Settings/General, where you can also find the IP of your own device. Do this on both phones so they have each others IP configured.
– Select a video to play. If it’s a local video it must be present on both devices.
– In the VR UI, click the “sync” button on both devices to enable synchronization.
– On one of the devices, start the video by pressing the play button. After a small delay, the movie will start playing synchronized on both devices.
Seeking and network play is supported!
This application is supported by ads, but will not interrupt or otherwise limit your viewing experience. If you’d like to support the development, please rate the application and write a review, or purchase the full version! Feature suggestions and bug reports are always welcome!
NFC, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : Used by the Cardboard SDK to set up and save your headset configuration.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Used for finding the IP of your device and displaying it in the Sync settings, to help set up synchronized play with another device.
INTERNET, READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Required for accessing media on the device and for streaming.
Note: The VIBRATE permission is not used and will be removed in the next release.”
7. VR Media Player – 360° Viewer
• Available 4type Fish eye lens photo and video media.
• Open 360° picture and movie files from local storage. (can load standard picture and movie)
• Support Google photo Sphere and RICHO Theta and other Equirectangular format. (require 2:1 aspect ratio)
• Gyro sensor rotation.
• Fish eye viewing (like little planet)
• Available 3D Stereo format (side-by-side and over-under)
• Available Google cardboard and other any head mounted display for phone.
• Very smooth touch gesture and Natural pinching zoom.
• Available 4k picture. (4k video playback is required features of your Android phone.)
• Full Screen wide view.
• Open file from URL