If you are looking for the Best Walking App For iPhone And Iwatch to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Walking App For iPhone And Iwatch that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Walking App For iPhone And Iwatch, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Walking App For iPhone And Iwatch
1. ActivityTracker Pedometer
“The interface is clean and clear and will help you set achievable goals for fitness”
— MacWorld – bit.ly/MacWorldTop
“The main iPhone app is pretty and makes it easy to see your key stats, and the Watch app can help motivate you”
— TechRadar – bit.ly/TechRadarTop
ActivityTracker will keep track of your steps, active calories, distance, active time, and flights of stairs climbed just by carrying your iPhone or Apple Watch around, which you already do!
Research has shown that just by being more active you will also be healthier. Not everyone wants a vigorous exercise routine so just increasing your daily activity will get you in better shape. ActivityTracker will auto-magically quantify your daily and weekly activity and motivate you to be more active for free!
• Track your all-day activity without draining your battery (no GPS) or wearing a fitness gadget!
• Track your Steps, Active Calories, Distance, Active Time, and Floors Climbed;
• [New] Set the app to monitor what’s most important for you: Steps, Calories Burned, or Distance (PRO version);
• [New] Set individual Weekly Targets for: Steps, Calories Burned, and Distance (PRO version);
• [New] In-App Events. Get engaged by participating in our new monthly challenges!
• [New] Week Overview graph in Trends, with progress for the current week
• Track your Daily, Weekly and Monthly activities in great detail;
• Track your activity hour-by-hour in the Hourly view. Details such as steps, calories, distance, active time, and floors are shown per hour;
• Long-tap on any day in the Details > Days view to see details per hour for that day;
• [New] Long-tap on any week/month in the Details > Weeks/Months views will get you to the first day of that week/month;
• Since not all days are the same, we prefer a Weekly Target but we will also show you a daily goal based on your target;
• [New] Customize the interface with one of the seven Accent Colors (from which three are free);
• Import/export feature to save your data or move it to another iPhone (PRO version);
• Week Overview to review your last week’s progress at a glance (PRO version).
Apple Watch & Health
• Awesome Apple Watch app with: today’s overview, hour-by-hour stats & last 7 days!
• Independent Watch app for watchOS 6+ with independent Settings
• Synchronize steps between your iPhone, Apple Watch and Health app (PRO version);
• Apple Watch app Complications for at a glance stats on your Watch (PRO version);
• Import your historical data from Apple Health so you can have a complete overview of your activity from day one.
• Awesome Today widget with customizable statistics and colors!
• iMessage app for easily sharing your achievements with friends;
• App badge that shows the steps taken directly on the app icon;
• Full support for iOS 13+ Dark mode. ActivityTracker is actually the first pedometer app to offer a full dark-theme since June 2015!
• Daily & Weekly notifications that can easily be disabled in Settings;
• Progress notifications for target reached and target half-reached (PRO version).
2. Map My Walk by Under Armour
“Track and map every walk with MapMyWalk. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new walking goals with a 40 million member strong community of athletes. Whether you’re a beginner on your first long walk or a pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
– Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked walk and view the route you took on the map.
– Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
– Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to walk, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
– Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
– Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
– Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each walk.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
– Let your shoes do the tracking – SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyWalk app.
– Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin and hundreds more.
– Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
TAKE YOUR WALKS FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
– Reach your walking goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
– Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
– Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
– Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Apple Health permissions allow us to track your heart rate accurately, update activity rings, and save your workout data.”
3. StepsApp Pedometer
• Automatic step counting
• Stunning charts and animations
• Apple Health integration
• Apple Watch support
• Workouts with GPS tracking
• Active calories
• Trends. Totals. Records.
• Powerful day, week, and month views
• Awards with 3D medals
• iOS 14 widgets for your home screen
• Dark and Light Mode
• Six beautiful colors – also change the app icon
• iMessage app
• Today widget
• More Daily goals & Notifications
• Social media sharing
• Wheelchair support
• Export data
• No extra hardware required
YOUR ACTIVITY AT A GLANCE
• Quick overview of your daily steps, distance, time, floors climbed, and active calories.
• Beautiful weekly, monthly, and yearly charts.
• See your progress directly in the today widget.
• Display your current step count or wheelchair pushes on the app icon.
• Notifications when you have reached your daily activity goal.
• Weekly Report
• Set and reach your goal… step by step.
APPLE WATCH & APPLE HEALTH
• Synchronize and import your activity data via Apple Health.
• Track your activity with your iPhone and your Apple Watch.
• StepsApp will merge your steps automatically.
• Now with Apple Watch workouts with GPS tracking.
• Securely store your actively burned calories in Apple Health.
STEPSAPP FOR EVERYONE
• Also enjoy StepsApp with VoiceOver.
• Instead of steps, track wheelchair pushes with your Apple Watch.
• StepsApp supports more than 20 languages.
CUSTOMIZE & SHARE
• Spice up your charts with six beautiful colors.
• Also change the App Icon
• Share your achievements on social media directly from StepsApp…
• …or with our brand new iMessage app!
Your activity tracker to form a habit of walking, running, hiking
and weight loss.
* StepsApp requires iPhone 5s or newer”
4. Walkmeter Walking & Hiking GPS
“Walkmeter is the most advanced application for walkers and hikers. Built for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and iCloud, it makes your iPhone a powerful fitness computer — with maps, graphs, splits, intervals, laps, announcements, zones, training plans and more.
• Obsessively complete — Wired
• Records a wealth of data — Macworld
• Clean, easy-to-use — New York Times
Experience core features and dependability for free, then upgrade to Elite to add advanced features.
Powered by your iPhone
• Tracks cycling, running, walking, hiking, skiing, kayaking, and more.
• Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs – completely configurable.
• Analyze your workouts on your iPad, updated with your latest data using iCloud.
Private & Secure
• Your workout data is securely stored on your iPhone — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
• No user names or passwords are required.
• Share workout data if you wish using email, Strava, MyFitnessPal, Twitter.
• Live tracking is optional and only with friends you invite.
• Optional iCloud backup is encrypted.
• Track heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors.
• Track step cadence and steps.
• Use your iPhone’s barometric altimeter to measure ascent & descent.
• Detect stops automatically.
• View terrain and traffic maps with Google Maps.
• Automatically record temperature and weather.
• Use Siri to start, stop, lap, and ask for statistics.
• Select from more than hundreds of configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart rate.
• Hear stats on-demand, or at time and distance intervals.
Free Live-Tracking and Messaging
• Automatically share your location, path, and statistics with family and friends.
• Messages are automatically spoken to you with text-to-speech.
• Share an online Workout Explorer for analyzing workouts.
• Share by email, Twitter, Strava, or MyFitnessPal.
• Use HealthKit to export or import your workouts in the Health app and to read heart rate and biometric data.
• Share to your iPhone calendar and your online calendars.
• Imports and exports GPX, TCX, FIT, KML, and CSV.
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance.
• Keep on track with configurable interval training, zones, and targets.
• Compete against your previous workouts along a route.
• Includes 5K, 10, half, and marathon running plans.
• Design your own training plans.
• Start, stop, lap and finish a workout all from the Apple Watch.
• Includes beautiful gauge pages with zones.
Elite includes a 7-day free trial. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account after confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable.