If you are looking for the Best Walking App For Weight Loss Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Walking App For Weight Loss Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Walking App For Weight Loss Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Walking App For Weight Loss Android
1. “Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming”
Marathon training or simply love going for a bike ride? Turn your phone into a sophisticated cycle or running tracker with Strava. Try out a new trail with Strava distance tracker and mile counter or even track running speed. Join millions of active people and reach your goals!
Fitness Training with Strava Activity Tracker: 3 Ways to Train Smarter
1. Record routes, track running & analyze: Track distance, swim pace, cycle speed, elevation gained & calories burned
2. Map your route: Mix up your run, swim or ride with the world’s largest trail network
3. Training challenges: Push yourself with monthly Challenges & compete with others
DISTANCE TRACKER & MILE COUNTER
• Track running, cycling and swimming: Compare your performance over time
• Track distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned on every run
• Mile counter: Use your Android device, Wear OS device or pretty much every GPS device out there
CONNECT & SHARE
• Record routes on your Strava feed so friends & followers can comment & share their own progress
• Your cycle route is the best? Share the route map & photos of your latest bike ride
• Join Clubs of brands, teams and friends for activities and growing communities
• Set your fitness goals and get customizable training plans. Use the distance tracker and set your own time or segment goals
• Get live feedback to help you train safer & perform better
RUNNING TRACKER and TRAINING
• Marathon training hit a plateau? Track distance and boost your performance with running tracker Strava and access tailored plans with Premium
• Turn your device into a personal coach for triathlon or marathon training
It doesn’t stop at running and cycling, you can use Strava activity tracker for a whole range of sports:
• Alpine Ski
• Rock Climb
• Indoor running
• Indoor cycling
• Gym workouts
…and many more!
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. There are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices, we restrict installation of Strava, for example the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and the Galaxy Express 2.
See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/27141334-Does-Strava-4-x-run-on-my-Android-device”
Say hello to one of the world’s leading apps for health and fitness. Use the Fitbit app on it’s own to join our community, track basic stats and stay motivated on your journey. Or, get a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch to see how your activity, workouts, sleep, nutrition and stress all fit together. Either way, you’ll find the information and inspiration you need to reach your goals—all in one place.
A free app that tracks your day & progress over time
Find free workouts, nutrition programs, meditation tracks, sleep tools & more
Connect with friends, start challenges & join an inspiring community
Set goals, earn achievement badges & celebrate milestones
Automatically sync your data to 3,000+ popular partner apps
Access innovative smartwatch apps & fresh clock faces
Works with all Fitbit trackers, smartwatches, scales & other Fitbit products
GET ACTIVE: See how small moves add up by using your smartphone to track steps and distance. Or pair with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch to see all-day stats like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes.
WORK OUT FROM HOME: Access free video and audio workouts that you can do on your time, right from your living room. You’ll find sessions for HIIT, cardio, strength, yoga and more. Plus, start a 90-day free trial of Fitbit Premium to unlock 240+ workouts from popular brands like barre3, Daily Burn, POPSUGAR and Yoga Studio: Mind & Body.
SLEEP BETTER: Discover how long and how well you’re sleeping, then improve your nightly routine with Fitbit’s innovative sleep tools—including a nightly Sleep Score, sleep goal setting, bedtime reminders and graphs that show your time in light, deep and REM sleep.
MANAGE STRESS: Listen to free audio tracks to lessen your stress and improve your mood. Use mindfulness to start your day a better way, find moments of calm and set intentions with meditation or get help falling asleep with stories and relaxing sounds.
EAT SMARTER: Keep your nutrition in check with easy-to-use tools to set goals, log food and water, track calories in and out and see if you’re getting enough protein, fat and carbs. For more personalized programs to help you reach weight and nutrition goals, try Fitbit Premium.
TRACK HEART RATE: Understand your overall health by using your watch or tracker to record your heart rate 24/7. In the app, find valuable data like resting heart rate trends, time spent in heart rate zones during workouts and a cardio fitness score.
JOIN A COMMUNITY: Find the support and encouragement you need to get inspired, stay accountable and keep things fun. The Fitbit app makes it easy to connect with friends, start activity challenges, read educational articles, get expert advice and share your journey with an uplifting community.
– Monthly and annual plans available that unlock habit-forming programs, audio & video workouts, and advanced insights.
– Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account after your free trial expires, if applicable.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
– Fitbit Terms of Service: https://www.fitbit.com/legal/terms-of-service
Learn more about Fitbit products and services at www.fitbit.com.”
3. ActivityTracker Pedometer & Step Counter
ActivityTracker will keep track of your steps, active calories, distance, and active time just by carrying your phone around, which you already do!
Research has shown that just by being more active you will also be healthier. Not everyone wants a vigorous exercise routine so just increasing your daily activity will get you in better shape. ActivityTracker will auto-magically quantify your daily and weekly activity and motivate you to be more active for free!
• Track your all-day activity without draining your battery (no GPS) or wearing a fitness gadget!
• Track your Steps, Active Calories, Distance, and Active Time;
• [New] Set the app to monitor what’s most important for you: Steps, Calories Burned, or Distance (PRO version);
• [New] Set individual Weekly Targets for: Steps, Calories Burned, and Distance (PRO version);
• Track your Daily, Weekly and Monthly activities in great detail;
• Track your activity hour-by-hour in the Hourly view. Details such as steps, calories, distance, and active time are shown per hour;
• Long-tap on any day in the Details > Days view to see details per hour for that day;
• [New] Long-tap on any week/month in the Details > Weeks/Months views will get you to the first day of that week/month;
• Since not all days are the same, we prefer a Weekly Target but we will also show you a daily goal based on your target;
• [New] Customize the interface with one of the seven Accent Colors (from which three are free);
• Import/export feature to save your data or move it to another device (PRO version);
• Week Overview to review your last week’s progress at a glance (PRO version).
• Import your historical data from Google Fit so you can have a complete overview of your activity from day one;
• Beautiful & fully customizable Widgets;
• Graphical Notification with multiple customization options;
• Daily & Weekly notifications that can easily be disabled in Settings;
• Progress notifications for target reached and target half-reached (PRO version);
• App badge that shows the steps taken (as hundreds) directly on the app icon.
Note: If your device doesn’t track all steps, please see the Help from inside the app for how to fix this.
4. Walking App – Walking for Weight Loss
“Walking for Weight Loss is a professional interval walking fitness plan specially designed for weight loss. Combining walking exercises with speed-up method, it can help you effectively burn fat and lose weight in a short time.
This walking app suits different exercise goals and workout levels. It provides 3 difficulty levels of walking exercises. Whether you are a beginner or a pro, you can find workouts that are suitable for you.
This walking app supports both outdoor walking exercises and indoor treadmill workouts. Just put on your headphones, and the audio will guide you through each exercise.
Now, let’s get started!
Professional Workout Plan
– 3-month training plan, 3-7 workout days per week
– 3 different workout levels (easy, medium, hard), its suitable for both beginners and pros
– The exercise intensity increases step by step
– Audio guides help you through every workout
– Suitable for both outdoor walking and indoor treadmill workouts
Detailed Workout Tracking
– GPS map tracks your walking route
– Records training progress automatically
– The chart tracks your weight trend
– Customize your workout reminders
– Manually edit your treadmill workouts data
– Tracks calorie, distance, time and pace
– Map my walk
Powerful Music Playing Function
– Supports all kinds of music apps
– Play your favorite songs from your own playlists
– Allows you to switch songs during exercises
– Encouraging voice and favorite music keeps you motivated
– Provides plenty of TIPS about fat burning, weight loss, and balanced diet
– Share your achievements and walking routes with friends through social network
●Continuous GPS tracking in the background can dramatically consume your battery.
●Please consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
Walking and speed-up techniques in the Walking for Weight Loss App help you lose fat and get in shape in a short period of time. Keep walking and stay healthy with this activity tracker app!
The best calorie counter, distance tracker, interval training timer, and activity tracker apps help you burn calories, lose fat and improve health.
Weight Loss Apps
Looking for weight loss apps and map tracker? No satisfied walk tracker app and map tracker? Here is the best fitness walk tracker – map tracker you can find to help you lose weight, keep fitness. This walk tracker not only can count steps, keep fitness, but also a good weight loss apps.
Walking App & Walking Tracker
The best walking app & walking tracker ever! It’s not only a walking app & walking tracker, but also a walk planner. Try this walk planner, walking for weight loss, map my walk and keep fit with walk planner.
Walking Distance Tracker
This walking distance tracker can accurately track your walking distance, calories and steps. Walking for weight loss with this walking distance tracker!
GPS Running Tracker
Want a GPS running tracker to track run? Want a map running app to track running? Want your run map and map my walk? Try this GPS running tracker to track run and get your run map. This map running app and run tracker accurately track run on the map with GPS in real time, and provides you run map.
Distance Tracker for Running
This run tracker and map running app track your distance tracker for walking and your distance tracker for running. It’s not only a run tracker, but also a run GPS tracker to track running. Use the best run GPS tracker and jog tracker to track your distance tracker for walking and your distance tracker for running.
Jog tracker track running and distance tracker for walking in real time. Lose weight and keep fit with this run GPS tracker.
Want a walking app to keep fitness and walkfit? Walkfit is a good way to help you lose weight. Download this app to walkfit and improve health.”
5. Walking for weight loss app
Walking to lose weight is one of the easiest workouts to burn calories. Our walking app acts as your walking buddy. The walking buddy motivates you to go on your daily walk. Weight loss walking also helps to maintain your weight. Use it to walk at home and stay fit.
Let’s plan this Easter and spring season with some effective weight loss workout to lose weight. During this spring season, take fitness instructions and classes to take park walking to lose weight in the fresh atmosphere. Grab your running/walking shoes to start with weight loss for women and men workout routine to achieve your fitness goals in 30days.
Join a walking challenge with your friends and start walking/jogging daily. Daily walking helps reach health and daily calorie goals. Google Fit’s walk distance tracker acts as a walking pedometer. It’s walking step tracker gives your walking mate daily steps count. By tracking this daily step count, we can ensure that you’re reaching your daily step goal.
The weight loss walking app helps you create a 28 day (4 weeks) walking plan for weight loss for women and men. This walking plan includes walking exercise at home & walking workouts to lose weight in 30 days. Daily walking reminders are available in our weight loss walking app.
Our walking tracker can help you lose fat and reduce belly in 28 days. The fitness buddy also helps you lose weight and get fit with daily walking exercises. Walking for weight loss app is designed for both outdoor and indoor treadmill walking workouts.
Training with our walking workout app is super effective. It is equipped with a walking tracker and a walk planner. This makes the walking workout app super helpful in reducing fat and weight.
Walking Distance Tracker
Our walking distance tracker can accurately track your walking distance, calories and steps. It is easy to start walking for weight loss with this walking distance tracker. It also has the best jog tracker to track your distance and distance tracker for running. The walking tracker will give a good boost to your weight loss workout routines.
Start using our walking app’s tracker to walk daily. Burn calories by walking and stay fit and maintain your health. So start walking for weight loss today with your walking mate.”
6. Pacer Pedometer:Walking Step & Calorie Tracker App
“The Pacer App: “Walking & Running Pedometer for Health & Weight” syncs steps & calories w/ MyFitnessPal and Fitbit! Track your step, walking & weight loss with this free health counter. Lose weight and track walk distance and calories burned using 24/7 step counting from our pedometer, step counter & health tracker app.
Download the Pedometer app for free to turn your phone into your personal health and weight loss tracker! Lose weight with calorie burning guided fitness plans, step counting and activity tracking. Join our health, fitness and walking community and get fit and active!
How Pacer works:
-Just download, open and start walking. Our free step counter app will track your steps automatically if your phone is with you
-“Trends:” Track your complete activity history (steps, calorie count, etc.)
-“Explore:” Groups & challenges
-“Me:” Track weight, habits and more. Sync w/ MyFitnessPal & Fitbit.
-“Plan:” Daily exercise plans for your health goals
For Better Accuracy:
1. Go to “Pedometer Preferences” and adjust the Pedometer mode if the step counter is not accurately tracking steps
2. Add our app to your cleaning tool’s “ignore” list so the step tracker doesn’t get shut down
3. No two people walk the same. Adjust step counter sensitivity if needed to improve walking tracker accuracy
Some phones just can’t count steps if the screen is off or locked. We try hard to support as many phones as we can. If these steps don’t solve your problem, your device could be the issue. Email our support and we’ll work hard get your step counting back on track.
Just Download and Go
-No wristband or additional tracker hardware required. Count your steps with just your phone … and our counter is free!
-No website login needed. Just download our walking app to start counting steps and tracking calories burned.
Complete Fitness & Steps Tracking
-Built-in pedometer tracks your steps as you walk. The step counter works whether your phone is in your hand, pocket or purse
-Count steps, calories, distance and active time
-GPS activity tracker tracks outdoor fitness activities on a map
-Works with MyFitnessPal and Fitbit. Pedometer syncs activity data to MyFitnessPal and Fitbit creating the ultimate weight loss tool and step counter app
-All of these tracking features are free! True free step counting.
Powerful Fitness Plans
-Daily exercise plans designed by pro trainers to improve health, lose weight and stay active
-Exercise plans for all activity levels and health goals
-Step by step audio and video guided workouts
Groups and Events – Motivation
-Create walking groups to burn calories together with friends & family
-Compete in events for motivation to walk and lose weight
Track your Health and Fitness Data
-Track your steps, activity and calorie burn. Make every step count and lose more weight
-Sync our tracker with apps like MyFitnessPal and FitBit for total step counting data and tracking
Create Healthy Habits
-One-tap tools to build health and fitness habits and beat weight loss goals
-Reach your goal: Walk more, Lose weight, or Improve health!
Other Key Features:
-The best pedometer for any phone
-Accurate steps & activity tracking
-Weight loss, BMI tracking and calorie burn counter
-Daily fitness plans for any health goal – lose weight, walk more or improve health
-Trends displays daily steps, calories and weight
-Auto-sync steps and calories to MyFitnessPal or Fitbit
Count on Pacer Pedometer for the best free walk tracker. Try Pacer Pedometer first before you buy a Fitbit or other tracker! Pacer syncs with MyFitnessPal and other step counter apps for all of your health and step data in one tracking app.
Syncing Pacer with Fitbit:
1.Set up your Fitbit App
2.In Pacer, tap: Me -> Data & Settings -> Apps & Devices and tap “Fitbit” to connect
3.Log into both your Pacer and Fitbit accounts and authorize Pacer to write data to Fitbit
4.Your Fitbit is now connected to Pacer”