If you are looking for the Best Weather App For iPhone New Zealand to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Weather App For iPhone New Zealand that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Weather App For iPhone New Zealand, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Weather App For iPhone New Zealand
1. AccuWeather – Weather Alerts
Internationally recognized by the World Meteorological Organization with awards making AccuWeather one of the best weather apps:
“Best User Interface and Data Representation”
“Best Weather Warnings”
“Best Design and Presentation of Information, User-Friendliness; Access and Customization”
Weather Forecasts You Can Depend On
– Live weather forecasts – including MinuteCast® forecasts for Minute by Minute® precipitation updates
– Local weather – including severe weather alerts, temperature, precipitation, and allergy outlooks for your day
– WinterCast™: winter weather forecasts – giving you advanced warnings of snowfall probabilities and accumulation
– Daily forecasts – include rain probability, cloud coverage, wind, live radar, air quality index, snowfall, and even UV index
– Advanced weather radar – gives you up to the minute views of storm tracking, snow, rain, ice, temperature changes, and much more
– RealFeel® & RealFeel Shade Temperature™ technology – helping you get a better sense of how the weather actually feels
Live weather with Weather Alerts
The AccuWeather forecasting and severe weather alerts you know and trust. From local weather updates to WinterCast snow alerts, get the weather forecast you can rely on. With in-depth weather news, forecast updates, free weather alerts, plus today’s forecast and much more. Find out what makes AccuWeather the best as a trusted, free weather app. It’s the weather tracker you need!
Advanced Weather Radar
Setting the standard for free weather radar:
– The accurate weather radar you know from AccuWeather
– Weather watches and warnings for your local area
– RealVue™ and Enhanced RealVue™ satellite imagery looking at weather patterns from space
– Weather radar views for water vapor, rainfall, sustained winds, and even storm surges
– Timely tropical storm radar tracking to see where and when storms might hit
– Current conditions maps shows temperature and RealFeel in and around your area
– 5-day precipitation outlook to see what rain, snow, and ice could be in your area
– 24-hour snowfall forecast shows detailed maps with snow accumulation and winter weather
– Temperature contour maps show how the temperature will change over the next day
For over 10 years, the AccuWeather app has brought you the weather
This free weather app can show you snow, wind, cold, rain and more! Stay prepared with our local weather and live forecasts. From extreme humidity, severe storms, allergy info, air quality index, snow storms, and ice alerts, get live updates that matter to you. Local weather forecasts are the AccuWeather specialty.
Our weather tracker & live radar gives you Superior Accuracy™
Severe weather warnings, today’s temperature, free weather radar maps & more!
– Get local forecasts and personalize the app depending on where you are in the world
– Go beyond today’s weather and look 45 days ahead to ensure that you’re prepared for any weather
– Try the MinuteCast feature for the most up to date live Minute by Minute weather forecast
– Weather alerts, storm alerts, and more! Get trending videos from AccuWeather’s dedicated news team
– Weather forecasting your way – a weather tracker that can filter and customize according to your preferences
Download the AccuWeather app today for free and enjoy award-winning Superior Accuracy in weather forecasting on your iPhone, Apple Watch, or other Apple device. More than just a daily forecast, try the best weather app and get more from your forecast.”
2. Met Office Weather Forecast
Winner of two awards in the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) International Weather App Awards 2020 for specialised app / weather warnings and for our public weather forecasts, including usefulness, reliability, quantity and quality of information.
* Quick switch between daily and hourly forecasts for your favourite locations
* Interactive rainfall map and text forecast for the next 24 hours, or previous 6 hours (manual scroll or using play feature)
* Real time UK National Severe Weather Warnings with the interactive warnings map for your UK saved locations
* Instant notification of the official UK National Severe Weather Warnings for your saved locations– including snow, thunderstorms, lightning, strong winds, ice, fog & rain
* Watch the latest video weather forecasts
PERSONAL, ACCURATE FORECASTS INCLUDING:
* Interactive UK rainfall map; both 24-hour forecast and 6 hour observations
* Interactive UK National Severe Weather Warnings map
* UK surface pressure map
* Probability of precipitation (rain, sleet, snow, hail, & drizzle)
* Actual and ‘feels like’ temperature
* UK National Severe Weather Warnings alerts
* UK national weather forecast video
* Wind speed, direction and gusts
* Sunrise & sunset times
* Air pollution forecasts
* Pollen push notifications (March to September)
* Local weather forecasts unlimited locations
* Ability to change your unit settings for temperature & wind speed
* UV Index, visibility, humidity & pressure
* Don’t like ads? Our app includes a £2.99 in-app purchase to remove all advertising
The Met Office is committed to delivering new features based on your feedback & the reviews we receive. If you love our app rate and review it in the app store. If you have any suggestions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is ad-supported.
About the Met Office
The Met Office is the UK’s national weather service. Recognised as a world leader in providing weather & climate services & as one of the world’s most accurate forecasters. We are also responsible for the UK National Severe Weather Warning Service, mandated by UK Government, which aims to give advance warning of extreme weather to the public. See www.metoffice.gov.uk for more information.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this mobile application. You can view our accessibility statement at www.metoffice.gov.uk/about-us/what/ios-mobile-application-accessibility
CONSENT TO INSTALLATION OF THE APP
HOW YOU CAN WITHDRAW CONSENT
Once you provide consent by downloading the app and selecting ‘I Accept’, you may change your mind & withdraw consent at any time by uninstalling the App but that will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.”
– Morning, afternoon, evening and overnight icons for 47 forecast areas, set by our meteorologists, to help you plan your day
– Automatically see the forecast and observations that are most relevant to you, by enabling location services or choosing your suburb, town or city
– Customise your weather dashboard and the order of forecast modules
– 48 hour forecast graphs
– Interactive national temperature map
– Severe Weather Warnings and Watches for your location
– MetService TV updates for your region
– Real-time, zoomable Rain Radar for your area, with quick link
– 3 day, zoomable Rain Forecast maps
– Live Traffic Cameras for urban locations
– Widget available
Full terms and conditions regarding the purchase and use of MetService mobile applications are available here: www.metservice.com/about/application-terms”
4. Rain Radar New Zealand
“Rain Radar New Zealand displays up to the minute rain radar data. Full screen mode, landscape support, pinch and pan zooming, favourites list, GPS location, nearest radars list, national radar, plus more.
—————— Features ——————
At start up choose to display the last radar viewed, your favourite radar, or the closest radar. No tapping, just get the radar you want to display instantaneously.
Displays animated radar images full screen, single tap to show or hide all associated controls.
Double tap to zoom in or out, or pinch and pan.
Updates the available list of radars, and ranges, automatically as they become available without installing version updates.
Displays an optional map pin at your current location if you have location services enabled.
Caches static images for fast & efficient display.
Supports landscape mode in all screens.
Radar data © the Meteorological Service of New Zealand (MetService) – www.metservice.com”