If you are looking for the Best Weather App Widget iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Weather App Widget iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Weather App Widget iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Weather App Widget iPhone
1. AccuWeather: Weather Alerts
Internationally recognized by the World Meteorological Organization with awards making AccuWeather one of the best weather apps:
“Best User Interface and Data Representation”
“Best Weather Warnings”
“Best Design and Presentation of Information, User-Friendliness; Access and Customization”
Weather Forecasts You Can Depend On
– Live weather forecasts – including MinuteCast® forecasts for Minute by Minute® precipitation updates
– Local weather – including severe weather alerts, temperature, precipitation, and allergy outlooks for your day
– WinterCast™: winter weather forecasts – giving you advanced warnings of snowfall probabilities and accumulation
– Daily forecasts – include rain probability, cloud coverage, wind, live radar, air quality index, snowfall, and even UV index
– Advanced weather radar – gives you up to the minute views of storm tracking, snow, rain, ice, temperature changes, and much more
– RealFeel® & RealFeel Shade Temperature™ technology – helping you get a better sense of how the weather actually feels
Live weather with Weather Alerts
The AccuWeather forecasting and severe weather alerts you know and trust. From local weather updates to WinterCast snow alerts, get the weather forecast you can rely on. With in-depth weather news, forecast updates, free weather alerts, plus today’s forecast and much more. Find out what makes AccuWeather the best as a trusted, free weather app. It’s the weather tracker you need!
Advanced Weather Radar
Setting the standard for free weather radar:
– The accurate weather radar you know from AccuWeather
– Weather watches and warnings for your local area
– RealVue™ and Enhanced RealVue™ satellite imagery looking at weather patterns from space
– Weather radar views for water vapor, rainfall, sustained winds, and even storm surges
– Timely tropical storm radar tracking to see where and when storms might hit
– Current conditions maps shows temperature and RealFeel in and around your area
– 5-day precipitation outlook to see what rain, snow, and ice could be in your area
– 24-hour snowfall forecast shows detailed maps with snow accumulation and winter weather
– Temperature contour maps show how the temperature will change over the next day
For over 10 years, the AccuWeather app has brought you the weather
Whether you’re on the East Coast, Pacific Northwest, Southern Coast, or West Coast this free weather app can show you snow, wind, cold, rain and more! Stay prepared with our local weather and live forecasts. From extreme humidity, severe storms, allergy info, air quality index, snow storms, and ice alerts, get live updates that matter to you. Local weather forecasts are the AccuWeather specialty.
Our weather tracker & live radar gives you Superior Accuracy™
Severe weather warnings, today’s temperature, free weather radar maps & more!
– Get local forecasts and personalize the app depending on where you are in the world
– Go beyond today’s weather and look 45 days ahead to ensure that you’re prepared for any weather
– Try the MinuteCast feature for the most up to date live Minute by Minute weather forecast
– Weather alerts, storm alerts, and more! Get trending videos from AccuWeather’s dedicated news team
– Weather forecasting your way – a weather tracker that can filter and customize according to your preferences
Download the AccuWeather app today for free and enjoy award-winning Superior Accuracy in weather forecasting on your iPhone, Apple Watch, or other Apple device. More than just a daily forecast, try the best weather app and get more from your forecast.”
2. Clock Face – Analog clocks
– Multiple sets of beautiful clock dials, switch by swiping left and right.
– Set Unlimited Alarms, Support snooze function.
– Hourly chime, voice broadcast current time.”
3. Tomorrow.io: Weather Forecast
“Be prepared and plan smartly with global minute-by-minute and street-by-street hyper accurate forecasts, rain and snow alerts, air quality maps and wind speeds.
Tomorrow’s unique forecasts are in use by industries, from aviation to on-demand players, who can’t afford to make a bad call based on weather. You shouldn’t have to either.
What people are saying ?
The Washington Post – “Alerting you when it’s about to rain, down to the minute, all around the world.”
Mashable – “Bad weather is one thing technology won’t let us escape, no matter how hard we try. The new ClimaCell app will at least help you be prepared.”
Fortune Magazine – “The new app gives forecasts for precise areas, as small as a city block”
Tomorrow’s MicroWeather – based on data from the connected world, traditional data sources, and new, cutting-edge modeling – is hyper accurate, specific and relevant to your life.
• By-the-minute, by-the-street forecasts up to three hours ahead
• High resolution: weather analysis at 500 meters resolution
• Refresh: updated forecast every minute
• Stay safe with severe weather alerts and safety tips from the National Weather Service.
What our users are saying?
“Best weather app!
I absolutely love this weather app! It alerts me when it’s going to rain, has an easy to view radar map on the home screen and is extremely easy to navigate through. I would choose this app over Accuweather, which I have used for years!” – Bchan80.
“Super accurate weather app
This is the coolest weather app. The data is the lost accurate and precise by far. Better weather prediction and user interface than Dark Sky. If you really want to get accurate weather, check out Climacell.” – Markymark7419
“Accurate and easy!
Love this app! It’s a game changer. So much more accurate down to the minute, for example I’m an avid biker and motorcycle rider, knowing when and where the rain will come with this level of precision is awesome.” – RBrider65
Privacy & Feedback
• Our EULA can be viewed here: https://www.tomorrow.io/consumer-app-agreement
• If you have any questions or suggestions about our service, please do not hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org”
4. Weather Fit: What To Wear
Apple agrees — “Apps we Love”
And people are into Weather Fit too — “the app is so lovely, with so many features, and has shown such amazing development over the years”
What do we do differently?
We don’t forget about the main idea behind weather apps. Weather Fit doesn’t just tell people the weather but answers the oh-so difficult question, ‘what to wear?’ And, the app does it in an engaging and fun way.
It has a cute little character, who has the sense of style. The character dresses according to the weather. In such a way the app shows you what to wear now, today, tonight, and tomorrow. Also, if it’s sunny, the character will put on sunglasses; if it’s rainy — will take an umbrella; if the air isn’t clean enough — an anti-pollution mask.
Uniquely personalized experience.
What’s even better is that the avatar is customizable. You can choose its sex, skin tone, haircut, color of hair and eyebrows, glasses, beard and its color. Make it look like yourself or a person you would like to see every day.
Imaginative and diverse.
There is a nice landscape behind the character, and it is used to display the current or future weather. The landscape changes according to weather conditions, time of day, and season. It’s both a weather forecast and art — beautiful and precise.
Forecast that you can trust.
We use a reliable weather source, which implements a scientific approach to predicting weather and not a random numbers generator 🙂
Intuitive and slick user experience.
The interface is simple and straight to the point: hourly forecast, current conditions, and daily forecast at a glance. All you need to know is on the screen.
A bunch of neat additional stuff:
• Widget for quick access
• Light and smooth dark themes
• Warnings about naughty and dangerous weather
• Air pollution levels
And it’s all for free!
We have some paid content, but it’s dirty cheap and follows a monthly or yearly subscription model.
A bundle of pleasantries:
• No ads
• Free 3-days trial
• View the character directly in the widget
Even more customization.
Clothes selection for a character so it better reflects the style that you prefer.
An epic set of a weather oracle.
If you are into detailed weather forecasts, we’ve got you covered! The app has weather maps and radar, which show the movement of air masses, clouds, and storms. Also, it has temperature, wind, humidity, and other maps. Basically, it has everything you need to feel like a weather oracle.
Our love and gratitude.
You help us grow, and it’s difficult to describe how much we appreciate it.
No more frustrating and mood-killing clothing considerations, no more raw, boring data. Get the app, shoot a glance at the screen, and go on with enjoying your days in comfy clothes without getting cold, hot, or wet.
Try it for yourself.
Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel anytime with your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
5. Weather Widgets for iPhone
“Our Weather app gets you customisable widgets with live NOAA radar feed. You will get always current radar view for your location, severe weather notification alerts and very accurate weather forecasts.
All features you can imagine in iOS app:
– satellite images
– participation NOAA radar live
– hurricane tracker with storm track projection
– accurate wildfire information
– winter blizzards forecast
All this will keep you safer in time of global climate crisis.
Stay updated with with weather widgets at hand:
– accurate weather forecasts for multiple locations
– storm radar
– tornado and supercell storm tracker
– minute weather alerts
– biggest and best widgets for iPhone iPad
– high resolution NOAA Radar: rain and snow information
– local temperature report
detailed weather data:
– 36 hours, 7 and 14 days forecast
– satellite pictures with visible and infrared cloud cover will give you full information
– custom widget map layers
– lighting tracker
– hyperlocal thermometer
– air quality report AQI
– governmental severe weather warnings
6. widget weather
widget weather is a fully customizable weather app and widget. Pick your favorite weather symbols, detail level, font and backgroud color. There’s even two weather forecast services so pick the most accurate one for your location, and the weather forecast is saved locally for offline use.
-“I have tried every widget and this is by far the best. The pixelated weather animations are very cool. It has a ton of options and I like how you can double tap the widget to refresh the info.”
-“Maybe the best weather widget on the appstore.”
-“It’s simple, beautiful and does what it says.”
-“LOVE THIS! Best weather app I’ve used so far!”
On Apple Watch you can use the digital crown to travel through time on the current weather page. Just tap once to activate and scroll. Tap again to go back to current weather.
### There’s a free version available if you’d like to try before you buy. You’ll find “widget weather lite” under related apps ###
-Touch responsive meteogram
-Two forecast styles: list and graph (meteogram)
-Great customizable widget
-Apple Watch support
-Beautiful weather icon sets
-Animated weather symbols
-Customizable detail level (rain/wind/units etc.)
-Pick location from map or use GPS position
-Two forecast services: openweathermap.org and met.no (met.no is the data provider for yr.no)
-Choose how often new forecast data should be downloaded
-Double tap to update manually (Great for saving data when roaming)
-Tap to expand/collapse extends the visible forecast while using less space
-Weather forecast in 24 languages
-Universal for iPhone and iPad
– Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
– You can update manually by double tapping the widget.
– Forecast data rarely changes more often than every 2 hours.
To activate the widget, do the following:
1 Unlock the device
2 Pull down from the top of the screen to open the notification center.
3 Tap “Edit” at the bottom.
4 Press the green + sign next to “forecast”.
You can change the order of things by pulling the lines up/down while pressing the icon to the right of the name (3 lines)
Widget control options:
-tap current/detail view for expand/collapse
-double tap current/detail view to force update
-touch and drag graph to show details
-select day to see graph or list of details for upcoming days
Weather forecast available in: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
App menus in English, Chinese Simplified, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.”