If you are looking for the Best Weather Radar App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Weather Radar App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Weather Radar App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Weather Radar App For iPhone
1. AccuWeather Weather Forecast
Internationally recognized by the World Meteorological Organization with awards making AccuWeather one of the best weather apps:
“Best User Interface and Data Representation”
“Best Weather Warnings”
“Best Design and Presentation of Information, User-Friendliness; Access and Customization”
Weather Forecasts You Can Depend On
– Live weather forecasts – including MinuteCast® forecasts for Minute by Minute® precipitation updates
– Local weather – including severe weather alerts, temperature, precipitation, and allergy outlooks for your day
– WinterCast™: winter weather forecasts – giving you advanced warnings of snowfall probabilities and accumulation
– Daily forecasts – include rain probability, cloud coverage, wind, live radar, air quality index, snowfall, and even UV index
– Advanced weather radar – gives you up to the minute views of storm tracking, snow, rain, ice, temperature changes, and much more
– RealFeel® & RealFeel Shade Temperature™ technology – helping you get a better sense of how the weather actually feels
Live weather with Weather Alerts
The AccuWeather forecasting and severe weather alerts you know and trust. From local weather updates to WinterCast snow alerts, get the weather forecast you can rely on. With in-depth weather news, forecast updates, free weather alerts, plus today’s forecast and much more. Find out what makes AccuWeather the best as a trusted, free weather app. It’s the weather tracker you need!
Advanced Weather Radar
Setting the standard for free weather radar:
– The accurate weather radar you know from AccuWeather
– Weather watches and warnings for your local area
– RealVue™ and Enhanced RealVue™ satellite imagery looking at weather patterns from space
– Weather radar views for water vapor, rainfall, sustained winds, and even storm surges
– Timely tropical storm radar tracking to see where and when storms might hit
– Current conditions maps shows temperature and RealFeel in and around your area
– 5-day precipitation outlook to see what rain, snow, and ice could be in your area
– 24-hour snowfall forecast shows detailed maps with snow accumulation and winter weather
– Temperature contour maps show how the temperature will change over the next day
For over 10 years, the AccuWeather app has brought you the weather
This free weather app can show you snow, wind, cold, rain and more! Stay prepared with our local weather and live forecasts. From extreme humidity, severe storms, allergy info, air quality index, snow storms, and ice alerts, get live updates that matter to you. Local weather forecasts are the AccuWeather specialty.
Our weather tracker & live radar gives you Superior Accuracy™
Severe weather warnings, today’s temperature, free weather radar maps & more!
– Get local forecasts and personalize the app depending on where you are in the world
– Go beyond today’s weather and look 45 days ahead to ensure that you’re prepared for any weather
– Try the MinuteCast feature for the most up to date live Minute by Minute weather forecast
– Weather alerts, storm alerts, and more! Get trending videos from AccuWeather’s dedicated news team
– Weather forecasting your way – a weather tracker that can filter and customize according to your preferences
Download the AccuWeather app today for free and enjoy award-winning Superior Accuracy in weather forecasting on your iPhone, Apple Watch, or other Apple device. More than just a daily forecast, try the best weather app and get more from your forecast.”
2. MyRadar Weather Radar
MyRadar is a fast, powerful, easy-to-use weather app that displays animated weather radar around your current location and to quickly show what weather is coming your way. Just start the app; your location pops up with animated live radar, with radar loop lengths of up to two hours. This basic functionality provides the quickest way to get a snapshot of the weather on-the-go, and it’s what has made MyRadar so successful over the years. Check your phone and get an instant assessment of the weather that will impact your day.
One of the most useful features in MyRadar is the ability to provide advanced rain alerts; our patent-pending process for predicting hyper-local rainfall is the most accurate in the industry. Instead of having to check the app all the time, MyRadar will send you an alert up to an hour in advance as to when the rain will arrive at your current location, down to the minute, including details on intensity and duration. These alerts can be a life saver when you’re on-the-go and don’t always have time to check the weather – our systems will proactively do the work for you and let you know in advance before the rain hits.
In addition to the live radar, MyRadar has an ever-increasing list of weather and environmentally-related data layers that you can overlay on top of the map; our animated winds layer shows a breathtaking visual representation of both surface winds and winds at the jetstream level; the frontal boundaries layer shows high and low pressure systems as well as frontal boundaries themselves; the earthquakes layer is a great way to stay on top of the latest reports on seismic activity, completely customizable as to severity and time; our hurricane layer allows users to stay on top of the latest tropical storm and hurricane activity throughout the world; the aviation layer overlays AIRMETs, SIGMETs and other aviation-related data, including the ability to track flights and display their IFR flight plans and paths, and the “wildfires” layer allows users to stay abreast of the latest fire activity around the United States.
MyRadar also has the ability to send weather and environmental alerts, including alerts from the National Weather Service, such as Tornado and Severe Weather alerts. A new feature introduced in this version of MyRadar includes the ability to receive alerts based off of Tropical Storm and Hurricane activity; you can configure the app to send you an alert any time a tropical storm or hurricane forms, or is upgraded or downgraded.
In addition to the free features of the app, additional upgrades are available, including real-time hurricane tracking – great for the start of hurricane season. The hurricane tracker provides additional data above and beyond the free version, including the cone of probability for tropical storm/hurricane forecast tracks, and it also includes a detailed synopsis from the National Hurricane Center. The premium upgrades also include the professional radar pack, which allows greater detail of radar from individual stations. Users can select individual radar stations around the US, select the radar tilt angle, and also change the radar product being displayed, including base reflectivity and wind velocity – great for experienced weather buffs looks to stay on top of possible tornado formation.
Download MyRadar today and try it out!
* Aviation Charts subscription (not required in order to use MyRadar) ($24.99 USD per YEAR)
* Payments will be charged to your iTunes account
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
Full terms of service: https://myradar.com/terms”
3. RainViewer: Weather Radar Live
“RainViewer is a weather radar and storm tracker app. It forecasts the upcoming rain and predicts where a storm will move in the next 2 hours. When the rain is on its way, RainViewer sends push notifications.
REAL-TIME WEATHER RADAR MAP
Get a heads up on bad weather. RainViewer lets you track a storm’s path on an easy-to-read weather map from how it’s moved in the past 48 hrs to its position now to where it’s predicted to be in the next 90 mins.
Know in advance when a tropical storm reaches your area. Track its movement on the radar map. Check its strength, speed, and where it goes next.
FUTURE RADAR FORECAST
We’re the only weather app to offer a beautifully visualized future radar animation for 1000+ weather radars, all in their original resolution. We use the most advanced forecasting methods to create a detailed and up-to-date picture of the sky above to better plan your day.
Shows the intensity and amount of precipitation over the next hour in your area. Available for more than 90 countries, the precipitation chart visually displays when the rain starts and ends.
3 handy widgets give you the latest weather for any location or urgent updates for where a storm is headed. RainViewer brings it all into focus on your home screen.
EXTENSIVE WORLDWIDE COVERAGE
With reliable data for 90+ countries, RainViewer has the most comprehensive weather radar coverage available today. The app shows everything you want on a single map combining all 1000+ Doppler radars, each one you can view closer on demand.
STREAMLINED WEATHER FORECAST
RainViewer displays a 48-hour and 14-day weather forecast on a beautifully streamlined graphic. Straightforward and simple, it highlights important data only: temperature and weather conditions.
MONITORING OF FAVORITE LOCATIONS
Whether you’re at home, at the office, on a vacation, or on a business trip, RainViewer provides weather reports for your favorite locations with real-time data from 90+ countries. Use it to your advantage, from planning what to wear to tracking conditions anywhere in the world.
PRECIPITATION DIRECTION ARROWS
Know the exact direction the precipitation is moving, based on the radar data. Turn on the arrow layer to display precipitation direction on the map.
CUSTOM RAIN ALERTS
Don’t take chances when rain, snow, or any other type of precipitation heads your way. RainViewer notifies you with rain alerts like: “Rain starts in 23 mins and lasts 58 mins.”
FLEXIBLE 48-HOUR ARCHIVE
You can roll back in time to view precipitation data for the previous 48 hours of the composite map and single radar data.
RADAR ANIMATION SHARING
Conveniently share radar animation in video or gif format for the selected time period on any social media platform.
UPGRADE TO PREMIUM FOR THESE PRO FEATURES (available as an auto-renewal subscription):
• Radar map updated every 5 mins.
• Precipitation direction.
• Up to 10 favorite locations.
• Push notifications of upcoming rain for any favorite location.
• 90 min rain radar forecast, 5 min step.
• 48-hr / 14-day weather forecast.
• Ad-free experience.
Subscription payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
4. Weather & Radar
– Hourly and daily weather forecast
– 14-day weather outlook
– Worldwide live weather map
– TemperatureRadar & WindRadar
– Severe weather warnings & Warning Maps
– Pollen Count
– Weather Widget
Be up to date at all times with Weather & Radar’s free app! Always know whether the sun will be out, a thunderstorm is approaching, if it’ll rain, hail or snow. The weather app will accurately display current weather conditions for your exact position and any further location worldwide.
Everything about the weather at a glance! The latest specifics on temperature, rain, probability of precipitation, snow, wind, sunshine hours, sunrise and sunset times. Detailed displays of air pressure, humidity levels and UV-Index. Plan further ahead with the 14-day weather outlook feature.
More than just your standard weather map! See the latest enhanced radar map, which includes areas of cloud cover, sunshine, rainfall, snowfall, hail, thunderstorms, and lightning strikes. This feature allows you to see meteorological conditions for various locations at once. Trace the movement of cloud formations and active storms, to see, if they will hit or bypass your location. Switch to RainfallRadar and see rainfall only against a more subtle backdrop.
WindRadar & TemperatureRadar
Gone with the wind or not? Our latest feature, the WindRadar lets you track the wind, including wind direction and peak gusts. One click away you can find the TemperatureRadar, which allows you to see the temperature on a beautifully coloured map, up to 3 days ahead!
The widget displays weather information for your current location in a compact format on the home screen of your device.
Scheduling a trip or have a family member in another country? Save any location and see current conditions for any number of global locations at once. World weather at your fingertips!
Severe Weather Warnings & Warning Maps
Activate severe weather warnings and receive push notifications when extreme weather conditions such as storms, thunderstorms, lightning, heavy winds or snow are underway. The Warning Map lets you see where warnings have been issued – Europe-wide!
Current information on pollen count: Weather & Radar provides free, reliable and local information on pollen count in your area.
Coastal Water Temperatures
Live near the sea? You can rely on Weather & Radar’s free app to see water temperatures for coastal areas.
Snow Info / Winter Sports
Planning a last-minute ski trip? Weather & Radar will tell you where the snow is! Access all ski and other winter sport info for major Ski locations in Europe.
Use the weather app free of advertising with the in-app purchase and profit from the option to personalise your main page!
Weather & Radar Pro is a subscription service that will be renewed on either a monthly or a yearly basis. Payment for the subscription will be charged to the user’s iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The user’s iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. iTunes will identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of the Weather & Radar Pro free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription thereof.
Terms and Conditions: http://www.weatherandradar.com/ios/terms-of-use/
Should you have any queries or comments, kindly contact us at email@example.com”
5. WEATHER NOW daily forecast app
“The absolutely incredible app, like magic on your hand. You can’t believe what all the world can be on your hands.
Enchanting 3D Earth images will attract your attention in that app and you can forget what the main feature of that app is a weather forecast.
Detailed current weather, detailed hourly and daily weather forecasts for the whole world, fast search, its all and beautiful user interface make that app is one of the bests in the store.
Upgrade to Premium version and access to premium features:
● Different weather data source for more accurate weather forecasts.
● Extreme weather alerts: weather alerts about extreme weather conditions and temperature.
● High quality animated clouds, wind, temperature, pressure maps with the hourly forecast.
● Daily weather reports notification: Premium subscribers can set time for getting weather reports notifications in the morning and evening, it is can help to plan your next day.
● Extended locations list: Premium subscribers can use the expanded list with more cities and locations.
● Weather widgets: For Premium subscribers, the app has many weather widgets with different sizes, settings and forecast views.
● An ad’s removed: Basic users see ads throughout the app. Premium subscribers don’t. Upgrade for a faster, ad-free app – Weather Now.
Become a Premium user to stay aware of severe weather with the interactive weather maps and enjoy the ad-free weather on your iPhone and iPad.
Subscription Information (auto-renewing):
– Length of subscription period: 1 year ($9.99) or 1 month ($2.99) durations.
– Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
– You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
New users, and returning users without an active subscription who have not yet used the free trial, are eligible for a free 3 days trial with the following conditions:
After the 3 days free trial this subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period. Your Apple ID account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store.
For complete access to all Weather Now features, you will need to allow access to the following:
– Location to provide you with the weather forecast and alerts for your exact location as you move or travel;
– Notifications so that you never miss important weather alerts.
The term of use: http://www.weathernow.app/term-of-use.html”